Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
RCMart shipping 2020 - post Covid >

RCMart shipping 2020 - post Covid

RCMart shipping 2020 - post Covid

Old 08-02-2020, 12:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RCMart shipping 2020 - post Covid

Hello does anyone have experience with RCMart shipping since Covid and all the happenings in Hong Kong? Curious if things are shipping at a somewhat normal pace or what the delays might be like?

Any thoughts based on recent experience would be helpful!
Old 08-02-2020, 03:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I buy two sets of F1 tires from RCmart the june 29 and I not yet receive it.
I try to buy a hudy setup system the july 1 (two days after my other command) and it cancelled this command with a full refund, telling me that he do not more shipping to Canada.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Ouch sorry to hear. I did a bit more digging and found they only ship to postal codes with pre-fixes R and Y, which is Manitoba and Yukon. That's too bad, they have a bunch of old stuff I wanted to buy but I'm in Ontario
Old 08-02-2020, 08:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Sorry I meant to post this too: https://www.rcmart.com/covid-19-updates

At the bottom is the Canadian shipping restrictions. Anyone in Manitoba or Yukon with a mailbox I can send too
Old 08-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Tech Adept

It says R TO Y. so that would mean everything west of ontario.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by BlairW
It says R TO Y. so that would mean everything west of ontario.
Thanks for point that out, I hadn't noticed that.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I purchased some old Tamiya parts from RCMart on May 28th. It was shipped by SF Express the next business day. The tracking number provided said it arrived in Ottawa, Canada on June 13t. I waited 3 weeks and still no update to the tracking and my order was still not delivered. I contacted RCMart and they told me SF Express did not get back to them and that I had to be patient. So I called SF Express Canada myself and found out after arriving in Canada it got Transferred to Netherland Post. They gave me the new tracking number that says it again arrived in Canada on June 24th. I am still waiting for it to arrive. I don't recommend buying from RCMart at this point. I ended up 3d printing some of the parts I really needed and got the other parts I needed from other online shops.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:47 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jdawg81
I purchased some old Tamiya parts from RCMart on May 28th. It was shipped by SF Express the next business day. The tracking number provided said it arrived in Ottawa, Canada on June 13t. I waited 3 weeks and still no update to the tracking and my order was still not delivered. I contacted RCMart and they told me SF Express did not get back to them and that I had to be patient. So I called SF Express Canada myself and found out after arriving in Canada it got Transferred to Netherland Post. They gave me the new tracking number that says it again arrived in Canada on June 24th. I am still waiting for it to arrive. I don't recommend buying from RCMart at this point. I ended up 3d printing some of the parts I really needed and got the other parts I needed from other online shops.
Hey Bud
There is a guy from here did order a mini bodies from RCmart and it took close to three months to get it .he just got mid June
So For me No Thanks
Old 08-03-2020, 03:01 PM
Tech Adept

Wow Iím glad I just read this. I live Ontario and recently ordered portal axles for my scx10. Itís been well over a month and it says it shipped and Iíve paid for them in full. Iím going to have to get a hold of them then to see what the deal is.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by jdawg81
And you're West Coast? So much for my wishful thinking that it would arrive west of Ontario at a regular pace. I was going to ship to a cousin in Surrey and have them forward it. Appreciate the info.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Receive my order today, not so bad it take around 34 days for delivery a little more than normally.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)

RCMart shipping is very very slow, and they have drastically increased the shipping costs too, so there aren't really any good deals to be had from buying from them anymore.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:43 AM
Tech Adept

Like how they package some items, like extra receiver with transmitter, but shipping to AZ was so expensive it wasn't worth it.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I placed an order with rcmart on june 19th as well and have yet to receive it. I see the sf express tracking number and I'm guessing I have to be patient. All I can think is wow when will it show up.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MaxRain
I placed an order with rcmart on june 19th as well and have yet to receive it. I see the sf express tracking number and I'm guessing I have to be patient. All I can think is wow when will it show up.
My last purchase from an Asian seller took over 5 months to arrive.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.