Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlexPate

TVRCRC Enduro

Old 11-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Default TVRCRC Enduro

Guys and Gals,

Any interest in a Scale Onroad Enduro at TVRCRC? With the track setup full time, wouldn't be too hard to pull together a one off event like this. To help justify the Trip up, we would pair the Enduro with one of our regular club race weekend. Enduro Saturday afternoon, Club Race Sunday.

Would need 5+ teams committed to justify the rest of the planning. 3 drivers each (1 driving, 1 "pitting", 1 marshaling),
Perhaps mandate mixed driver skills (all teams to have at least one non-sponsored driver)

Also, would need some format input. Thinking of several class divisions (TC 21.5, TC Open and FWD), but share the track for the duration.

...been more than 15yrs since we hosted one of these.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
Guys and Gals,

Any interest in a Scale Onroad Enduro at TVRCRC? With the track setup full time, wouldn't be too hard to pull together a one off event like this. To help justify the Trip up, we would pair the Enduro with one of our regular club race weekend. Enduro Saturday afternoon, Club Race Sunday.

Would need 5+ teams committed to justify the rest of the planning. 3 drivers each (1 driving, 1 "pitting", 1 marshaling),
Perhaps mandate mixed driver skills (all teams to have at least one non-sponsored driver)

Also, would need some format input. Thinking of several class divisions (TC 21.5, TC Open and FWD), but share the track for the duration.

Interesting....
Old 11-21-2019, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Iím in. Think I have a team already too

and not one one of us are sponsored in any way. But I think we could take the gold ?? With the Orange Crack
Old 11-24-2019, 06:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

interested
Old 11-26-2019, 11:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
Guys and Gals,

I would say pick a class and stick with it. Going to be alot of carnage with different speeds and grip available. Pick the slowest class that isn't r car or Traxxas..
usgt tires will last the duration just keep an eye on your sidewalls and glue.
Giuseppe likes this.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AlexPate View Post
I would say pick a class and stick with it. Going to be alot of carnage with different speeds and grip available. Pick the slowest class that isn't r car or Traxxas..
usgt tires will last the duration just keep an eye on your sidewalls and glue.

i think its itís the best choice.
+1 for usgt Or TC stock ?!