Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
2019/2020 WCICS Official Thread >

2019/2020 WCICS Official Thread

Like Tree19Likes

2019/2020 WCICS Official Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DBM
SARCAR would like to announce that our WCICS race will be the Weekend of October 25-27. Would someone please update the main post with this date?
HOWEVER, our race will be held in LLOYDMINSTER at the Servus Sports Center with help from the IRTC club in Lloydminster. There is a Best Western Plus hotel attached to the Servus Sports Center which IRTC has negotiated discounted rates for WCICS competitors ($109/night vs $149). Hopefully the closer distance to the Alberta and BC clubs will entice more competitors to make the trip!
I will make an official thread for our event with more info once it becomes available (hopefully tonight or tomorrow).

-Dennis Beck
LLOYDMINSTER!!!! Man I have to drive 12 hours instead of 9 to race toy cars

Still looking forward to it
Old 09-14-2019, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by damage

it will be worth it! Weíve got a great venue lined up and weíre hoping for a big turnout. Everyone at irtc lloyd is thrilled to be a part of this
Korgae, Juniorabca and CamLS like this.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by damage

I think itís just a short for you to come to Regina and jump in with us saves you some driving and a place to crash if needed.

Also you gotta make plans for our race itís going to be insanely big. Lance and Chris told our club Ryan berry guarantees all of 1ten members show up to our race so going to be a great turn out
Old 09-17-2019, 07:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snopro31
Ryan berry guarantees all of 1ten members show up to our race so going to be a great turn out
So Ryan bought your vote to add the 110 race...

We will see how 110 supports the Wcics series next Friday and hopefully what he told you is true.
Old 09-17-2019, 09:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nice to see the politics hasnt changed. Good luck on the series.
Ty-bo likes this.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:11 PM
Tech Adept

Looking forward to racing at all events I can possibly attend! Letís focus on the Positives guys!!
we do this because we love it.... there will be plenty of time for politics in October!!
👍
snopro31, lorider75 and kchura like this.
Old 09-18-2019, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Keep it clean folks.

The hobby is small enough. Let's work on growing it.
big_ads and kchura like this.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I was trying to pre-register for the upcoming race in Edmonton and the website will not allow me. It doesnít show any of the upcoming races
Old 09-18-2019, 03:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Akhor
So Ryan bought your vote to add the 110 race...

We will see how 110 supports the Wcics series next Friday and hopefully what he told you is true.

Great to hear One10 got a WCICS race...
Ty-bo likes this.

Last edited by Romac; 09-18-2019 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Change
Old 09-19-2019, 08:22 PM
Tech Rookie

I think itís just a short for you to come to Regina and jump in with us saves you some driving and a place to crash if needed.

Also you gotta make plans for our race itís going to be insanely big. Lance and Chris told our club Ryan berry guarantees all of 1ten members show up to our race so going to be a great turn out
woo after one ten got voted in and got there race Looking at race dates and when they could hold there race with out effecting nascar feb was the best month. And so it didnít effect our numbers Ryan said he would try and bring as many people as he could to our race. Not sure why Rob McQuarrie said what he said. And in no way was Reginaís vote bought

Last edited by LosiLance; 09-19-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LosiLance

woo after one ten got voted in and got there race Looking at race dates and when they could hold there race with out effecting nascar feb was the best month. And so it didn’t effect our numbers Ryan said he would try and bring as many people as he could to our race. Not sure why Rob McQuarrie said what he said. And in no way was Regina’s vote bought

well all I said was the info our club got from you the wcics pres, and our rep said that Ryan guaranteed all his club comes to our race. That to me is worth sharing as people like to come to races with good turn out the more notice people have of a good turn out the more chance they have to make the race. I kind of assumed people had half a brain and would see the 2 dates and figure out why the new club in the series offers to make sure that the new race doesn’t effect the current race.

But clearly some people have to jump to conclusions and say the vote was bought instead of looking at the big picture.

If the info we got we got from the wcics preaident wasn’t accurate well then I need to say sorry to Ryan Berry.
As that was told to all our club and can back me up that was said. So that lance is why i said what I said I am unsure why you think in anyway what I said was questionable
Old 09-20-2019, 05:15 PM
Tech Initiate

well all I said was the info our club got from you the wcics pres, and our rep said that Ryan guaranteed all his club comes to our race. That to me is worth sharing as people like to come to races with good turn out the more notice people have of a good turn out the more chance they have to make the race. I kind of assumed people had half a brain and would see the 2 dates and figure out why the new club in the series offers to make sure that the new race doesnít effect the current race.

But clearly some people have to jump to conclusions and say the vote was bought instead of looking at the big picture.

If the info we got we got from the wcics preaident wasnít accurate well then I need to say sorry to Ryan Berry.
As that was told to all our club and can back me up that was said. So that lance is why i said what I said I am unsure why you think in anyway what I said was questionable
I have to agree with Rob I was at the meeting and that's what was said. I found it strange that anyone could make guarantees for others but that is what Lance told us. Not sure if he misspoke or misunderstood what Ryan Berry said I dont really know.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:48 PM
Tech Rookie

well all I said was the info our club got from you the wcics pres, and our rep said that Ryan guaranteed all his club comes to our race. That to me is worth sharing as people like to come to races with good turn out the more notice people have of a good turn out the more chance they have to make the race. I kind of assumed people had half a brain and would see the 2 dates and figure out why the new club in the series offers to make sure that the new race doesnít effect the current race.

If the info we got we got from the wcics preaident wasnít accurate well then I need to say sorry to Ryan Berry.
i apologize for all the confusion. And misinformation on my be half. Truly am sorry.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

i would like to confirm on behave of CARCAR the dates for our race will be April 3, 4 and 5
Old 09-23-2019, 09:53 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey everyone,

Happy to announce we have a completely confirmed schedule for this season. Please see the 1st post for all the confirmed dates. Also you will see a few changes we have had to make in order to make this season run smoothly for all the clubs participating. There is new tire procedure for people wishing to reuse their tires at different WCICS events this season, please see the 1st post for that. Any questions or comments can be directed privately to your city WCICS rep.

We are also excited to announce an 8th race has been added to the series. Ryan Berry and One10 RC Raceway is set to host an event in late February 2020. Ryan has been a long time supporter and racer of the series and all the WCICS reps are happy to have them join.

Because of a unfortunate family matter our current social media rep was unable to confirm all the sponsors for this season and has now stepped down. ( We wish you all the best ) So series sponsorship is a bit of a work in progress. We are happy to announce these company's that have stepped up to the plate to help contribute some amazing door prizes for the season. We also want to thank all of our past sponsors for everything they contributed to make this series what it is today.

Protoform
Sweep Racing
Grip Works R/C
RC Maker
ORCA
Catch 22 Mdia
BestWestern
Discount Car Rental

Thanks everyone.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.