San francisco rc racers

Old 02-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Default San francisco rc racers

Hi are there any rc racers in san francisco that race or bash off road buggies or trucks. I would like to know how many there are to see if we could start a track or group. Thanks
Old 03-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Hey, wuz up. You checked out seirra pt.? There will be guys there on road and helis. Sometimes with off-road just bashing around. Might still be around after the weather we had. My friends used to go Sierra pt and bash but like usual, they grew out of it. As for me, I got some axials and hit a trail. Good luck bro
Old 03-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Same boat

Originally Posted by Zpartan188 View Post
Hi are there any rc racers in san francisco that race or bash off road buggies or trucks. I would like to know how many there are to see if we could start a track or group. Thanks
Sup man. I've been searching the web and Facebook groups. I live in fremont. I used to race but now I'm more into just looking for spots to mess around. It would be nice to get a group of guys to bash it up.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jeremy.n79 View Post
Sup man. I've been searching the web and Facebook groups. I live in fremont. I used to race but now I'm more into just looking for spots to mess around. It would be nice to get a group of guys to bash it up.
jeremy if you live in fremont you should get a on road car & join the fun at wsr