Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > California Racing
Looking for Bashers near Corona-Chino Hills SoCal >

Looking for Bashers near Corona-Chino Hills SoCal

Looking for Bashers near Corona-Chino Hills SoCal

Old 09-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Looking for Bashers near Corona-Chino Hills SoCal

Hello all I just moved from the valley and I knew several bashing spots and Bashers that met up at certain times of the month, but now that I live in Corona near the 91&71 I've been looking for almost a year and can't seem to find to many bashing spots with all of ZERO Bashers. If there's anyone out there please give me a shout. Thanks guys.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RodimusPrime View Post
Hello all I just moved from the valley and I knew several bashing spots and Bashers that met up at certain times of the month, but now that I live in Corona near the 91&71 I've been looking for almost a year and can't seem to find to many bashing spots with all of ZERO Bashers. If there's anyone out there please give me a shout. Thanks guys.
Hey man, hopefully you'll see this. I'm the head of "SoCal Bashers". Most of us are on instagram (I'm Rc.Car.Vids) as well as others. We've had 2 other meets and we're having our 3rd meed this Feb. 6th in Menifee. Email [email protected] if you're interested