R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   California Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/california-racing-145/)
-   -   Heritage R/C Park in Chula Vista, CA(previously CVRC) (https://www.rctech.net/forum/california-racing/791333-heritage-r-c-park-chula-vista-ca-previously-cvrc.html)

cornerspeed 02-06-2014 01:37 PM

Heritage R/C Park in Chula Vista, CA(previously CVRC)

This new thread is here for our new track name and details. Our commitment is to provide the best facility and tracks for the hobby of remote control car drivers needs. Please all help us transition to our new name. Many great ideas and improvements are on the way and in the works. We all want this to be a family oriented hobby to grow and expand. Any ideas are welcome.

Currently we have a large off road track, small kids off road track, and an on road paved track. Soon to build a U4RC track.

It is advised to Like our new Facebook and Twitter pages when they are created. We are working on them now. Also our new website is being developed.

Here is our current business hours and prices for the track facility.

General track hours:
Thursday 3pm to 9pm
Friday 3pm to 9pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm

Does not apply to race day's.
See daily calender on our website for race day and events. Closed if track is flooded and/or raining. We will try our best to inform of current track conditions as they arise.

Practice price is:
$10.00 for the large off road track
$5.00 for the small off road track(Daytime hours only). Recommended for kid's.
$5.00 for on road track(Daytime only)

Friday night club racing prices:
$20.00 for 1/8 and 1/5 scale off road classes.
$10.00 for 1/10 scale classes.

Saturday Local Series Race prices:
$25.00 for 1/8 and 1/5 scale classes
$15.00 for all successive classes
$15.00 for SC and 1/10 scale classes if only this scale is run by driver

On Road Race pricing:
$10.00 for all classes

Excluding special event races.

**** On-Road track will be closed during off road race days/events for overflow pitting ****

F. Mendoza 02-06-2014 05:26 PM

Doesn't say when the onroad races are. Only shows a price. :confused:

cornerspeed 02-07-2014 10:54 AM

Track is muddy right now. Had just a few very small puddles. Already swept them away. Just needs a little time. Sun is popping thru the clouds that is helping matters. I am thinking it will be good for tonight, hopefully. I will update again soon.

cornerspeed 02-07-2014 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by F. Mendoza (Post 12983824)
Doesn't say when the onroad races are. Only shows a price. :confused:

They are listed on our website daily calendar.

Here are the confirmed dates so far,

3-15
4-19
5-10
5-31

We will add more as the year goes on.

cornerspeed 02-07-2014 02:12 PM

Track will be open today at 3pm as scheduled and Friday Night club racing is on at 7pm. JQ is here now doing some laps with THE CAR. Track is drying out nicely.

F. Mendoza 02-07-2014 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by cornerspeed (Post 12983070)
This new thread is here for our new track name and details. Our commitment is to provide the best facility and tracks for the hobby of remote control car drivers needs. Please all help us transition to our new name. Many great ideas and improvements are on the way and in the works. We all want this to be a family oriented hobby to grow and expand. Any ideas are welcome.

Currently we have a large off road track, small kids off road track, and an on road paved track. Soon to build a U4RC track.

It is advised to Like our new Facebook and Twitter pages when they are created. We are working on them now. Also our new website is being developed.

Here is our current business hours and prices for the track facility.

General track hours:
Thursday 3pm to 9pm
Friday 3pm to 9pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm

Does not apply to race day's.
See daily calender on our website for race day and events. Closed if track is flooded and/or raining. We will try our best to inform of current track conditions as they arise.

Practice price is:
$10.00 for the large off road track
$5.00 for the small off road track(Daytime hours only). Recommended for kid's.
$5.00 for on road track(Daytime only)

Friday night club racing prices:
$20.00 for 1/8 and 1/5 scale off road classes.
$10.00 for 1/10 scale classes.

Saturday Local Series Race prices:
$25.00 for 1/8 and 1/5 scale classes
$15.00 for all successive classes
$15.00 for SC and 1/10 scale classes if only this scale is run by driver

On Road Race pricing:
$10.00 for all classes

Excluding special event races

Originally Posted by cornerspeed (Post 12985980)
They are listed on our website daily calendar.

Here are the confirmed dates so far,

3-15
4-19
5-10
5-31

We will add more as the year goes on.

It rained yesterday and the offroad track is open today for practice and racing.

The onroad side of it won't be running until over five weeks away. Wow, I was hoping to go and race there this or next weekend being I will be off from work. Well, i can see that won't hapen. Hopefully you guys get the onroad racing together soon. I will check in the future to see how things develop.

BTW, which website? It is still unknown to me as it isn't list on your first post either. I'm in LA, not a Chula Vista regular.

RC Passion 02-07-2014 10:38 PM

Here's the original website that still works Paco! I'll post up the new one when its ready!

http://www.heritagercpark.com/

http://www.heritagercpark.com/calendar.html

(will change links when new site is up)

https://www.facebook.com/HeritageRCPark

I think I'll do some On-road practice this weekend! Its nice to finally have a track here in San Diego!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...magejpeg_1.jpg

Oh! And btw, it's NITRO SEDAN FRIENDLY :tire:

F. Mendoza 02-08-2014 07:24 AM

Thanks. This does help make it easier to follow.

cornerspeed 02-08-2014 09:42 AM

Track will be open at 10am to 5pm today and tomorrow. Normal business hours.

Also we have a new corporate facebook page, Heritage R/C Park. Check it out and be sure to like it.

New website is next. Old website will still be active till then with all current info. Make sure to check the daily calendar under track info for race and practice dates.

RC Passion 02-08-2014 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by cornerspeed (Post 12988625)
Track will be open at 10am to 5pm today and tomorrow. Normal business hours.

Also we have a new corporate facebook page, Heritage R/C Park. Check it out and be sure to like it.

New website is next. Old website will still be active till then with all current info. Make sure to check the daily calendar under track info for race and practice dates.

https://www.facebook.com/HeritageRCPark

Liked!!!!

Rally car is running much better now since I got to practice and tune this morning on the asphalt track! :nod:
It was good to see many other racers out there! Man! This place is hopping!

IIGQ4U 02-09-2014 09:20 AM

Was the track prepped?

RC Passion 02-09-2014 10:00 AM

Track was washed, I layed out a fast flowing track, and the grip was good! :tire:
I'm really looking forward to the next On-Road Race on March 15th and its only $10 bucks a class! :D

IIGQ4U 02-09-2014 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by RC Passion (Post 12991352)
Track was washed, I layed out a fast flowing track, and the grip was good! :tire:
I'm really looking forward to the next On-Road Race on March 15th and its only $10 bucks a class! :D

Glad to hear that the track is clean. That is exactly what onroad needs.

Did you run your 1/10 as well?

RC Passion 02-09-2014 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by IIGQ4U (Post 12991389)
Glad to hear that the track is clean. That is exactly what onroad needs.

Did you run your 1/10 as well?

Yeah, I took my sedan out for a few laps! My sedans are always ready! :tire: :D

IIGQ4U 02-09-2014 04:12 PM

When are you headed back?