Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > California Racing
2012 JBRL Electric Offroad Points Series >

2012 JBRL Electric Offroad Points Series

2012 JBRL Electric Offroad Points Series

Old 11-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 2012 JBRL Electric Offroad Points Series

With 2011 being a huge success, I wanted to get our 2012 thread going early so that we can all talk about the upcoming 2012 season. We can talk about new tracks, new rules, new classes or anything else that's on your mind!!! We want to hear it all!!! Let's make the 2012 JBRL Electric Series the biggest and best season yet!!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default Pegasus Update

Originally Posted by Jimmy Babcock
With 2011 being a huge success, I wanted to get our 2012 thread going early so that we can all talk about the upcoming 2012 season. We can talk about new tracks, new rules, new classes or anything else that's on your mind!!! We want to hear it all!!! Let's make the 2012 JBRL Electric Series the biggest and best season yet!!!!
Jimmy, I am the racing director for pegasus hobbies. Wanted to say hello, and wanted to get some feedback on your view point of the tracks here at pegasus. Gonna have a fantastic race track for you this year. Look forwards to hearing from you soon. Scott
Old 11-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hello Scott and thanks for your message. Pegasus has always been a favorite stop in the series. We have been going there for years and the tracks have always been awesome! This last year the track was a little bumpy and some of the lanes were a little narrow. Other than that it was awesome as usual. I will be more than happy to help you with advice regarding the JBRL track as we get closer to the date of the event. Feel free to email me your number and I will give you mine as well. [email protected]. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to Pegasus!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Hello Scott and thanks for your message. Pegasus has always been a favorite stop in the series. We have been going there for years and the tracks have always been awesome! This last year the track was a little bumpy and some of the lanes were a little narrow. Other than that it was awesome as usual. I will be more than happy to help you with advice regarding the JBRL track as we get closer to the date of the event. Feel free to email me your number and I will give you mine as well. [email protected]. Thanks for your hard work and dedication to Pegasus!!!
I guarentee you the best event ever at Pegasus at the JBRL stop this year. I will put it out there. New track designs, full-time track maintanance worker and treating her nicely, she will blow you away this next year. excited to talk to you. I will email ya in a bit. Thanks
Old 11-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Tech Adept

I would like to see a race at Coyote Hobbies in Victorville.

http://www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com/

Contact Us

We are located at 12248 Industrial Boulevard, Victorville, CA 92395

Give us a call at (760) 241-6155 for more information.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

bombertodd - Are you the owner? If you are can you e-mail me at [email protected]. If your not please get me the contact info I need. I met the gentleman at Green Flag but don't have his name. Thank you sir!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

bombertodd - Are you the owner? If you are can you e-mail me at [email protected]. If your not please get me the contact info I need. I met the gentleman at Green Flag but don't have his name. Thank you sir!
Jimmy, Coyote Hobbies is a great place. Family environment and Dave and Monna put on a great program. 8 ft lanes, indoors and on smaller size, but dave does a great job with utilizing the space he has. A good place to check out for your series.
Scott from Peg's
Old 11-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Hittin up the not so usual tracks next year would sick. I personally think we should hit rev!
Old 11-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Tech Rookie

I just got into raceing rc half way throu this season. I am realy looking forword to next years .when is the first race?
Old 11-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

rocko - Our first race for the electric series is usually in March. Stay tuned for the schedule which should be ready by Mid December at www.jimmybabcock.com!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

looking forward to 2012. i've been struggling to get a whole season in, maybe this is the year I can get 'r done!

bring back the outdoor loose fluffy tracks
Old 11-21-2011, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hey Jimmy,

Here are the tracks i would like on my electric JBRL wish list for 2012 in no particular order. Yes there is more then 8 but any of them would be really fun and there would be no repeats.

HRH
Revalations
OCRC
San Diego RC Raceway
Pegasus
Bakers field
Thunder Alley
Palm desert
Coyote Hobbies in Victorville
Airland Hobbies in Hemet
West Coast
Old 11-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by What up?
Hey Jimmy,

Here are the tracks i would like on my electric JBRL wish list for 2012 in no particular order. Yes there is more then 8 but any of them would be really fun and there would be no repeats.

HRH
Revalations
OCRC
San Diego RC Raceway
Pegasus
Bakers field
Thunder Alley
Palm desert
Coyote Hobbies in Victorville
Airland Hobbies in Hemet
West Coast
+1 i would love to see you do that list
Old 11-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Had a blast this past year and can't wait for the next, my only suggestion would have to be in the winning department.

As I have seen each year this has been getting better and better to get rid of sandbaggers but still please the racers in the up and coming divisions.

But I feel we should have payout levels, so that classes in a lower level(level chosen by skill level of class and type of car) will be paid at a reasonable rate while better paying the harder classes....just like motocross.
EX: Stock= $150, SuperStock(Ex. Stock)=$200 Mod=$250 or whatever it may be.

That way you have reason and goals to try and move up to the next class and eventually to the primer classes of our series.

What do you guys think?
Old 11-25-2011, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Jimmy,

I'm Dave owner of Coyote Hobbies in Victorville. I would love for your series to come to my facility. I will email you today. You can call me at the shop anytime. (760)241-6155. I will call you on Monday if I dont hear from you this weekend.

Last edited by Coyote Dave; 11-25-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.