R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   California Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/california-racing-145/)
-   -   Central California Off-Road Track (https://www.rctech.net/forum/california-racing/352978-central-california-off-road-track.html)

Jochim_18 12-18-2009 11:40 AM

Central California Off-Road Track

Check Out Goldenhillsraceway.com Central california Premiere off-road track. We are Located in Exeter, CA

Jochim_18 01-02-2010 12:20 AM

2010 GHR
Race Schedule

January 3 (CLUB RACE)
January 17 (CLUB RACE)

February (TRACK CLOSE)

March 6-7 (TRACK RE-BUILD)
March 21 (GHR Classic WARM UP RACE Trophy Race)

April 4 (Club Race)
April 18-19 (2nd Annual GHR CLASSIC RACE, Saturday all day practice and sunday race)

May 2 (CLUB RACE)
May 16 (CLUB RACE)

Race Fees:

$15 For Two Classes (Club Race Only)

$5 Entry Fee for Kids 12 years old and under

All racers limited to two classes.

Track opens:

8:00 AM

Registration starts:

8:00 AM

Drivers meeting:

9:30PM

Race starts:

10:00 PM (Approximate)

Please register early if you are planning to race.
Please sign-up online if you can to make the program run smoother

Jochim_18 01-17-2010 07:10 PM

New layout for 2010 comming soon

smokinu 01-17-2010 08:04 PM

man yesterdays race rained out..... you guys should go pack that dirt down instead of making a new layout.

Jochim_18 01-21-2010 07:57 AM

Our surface is 100% Red clay at GHR so it is packed.... We have our layout for about a year now we added a few high speed section few months back but we did not actually change anything on the track. But this time it will be a whole new layout...

smokinu 01-27-2010 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Jochim_18 (Post 6885753)
Our surface is 100% Red clay at GHR so it is packed.... We have our layout for about a year now we added a few high speed section few months back but we did not actually change anything on the track. But this time it will be a whole new layout...

i heard from jb what you guys are doing, pretty cool!
hope you can get it all done in one month :nod: :eek:

Jochim_18 01-27-2010 07:06 AM

Rebuilding the track usually takes us about 1 weekend if we get enough man power...

Originally Posted by smokinu (Post 6914646)
i heard from jb what you guys are doing, pretty cool!
hope you can get it all done in one month :nod: :eek:

Jochim_18 01-27-2010 07:08 AM

I spoke to ronnie about a month ago he told me you CVR is interested in running a series?

smokinu 01-27-2010 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jochim_18 (Post 6915373)
I spoke to ronnie about a month ago he told me you CVR is interested in running a series?

you will have to talk with the officers on that, most the members including me of cvr, would love to run a series.

single2372 01-28-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by smokinu (Post 6917379)
you will have to talk with the officers on that, most the members including me of cvr, would love to run a series.

+ 1 Marcus bro, I think that would be cool to run both tracks in a point series. Give out some trophys and have some bragging rights. You can count me in for the series as long as the races doesn’t fall on the same days as the Nor Cal championship series I think a 6 race series over 3 months with one throw out in the spring would be awesome, let’s see it happen .

Jochim_18 01-29-2010 09:05 AM

We did the series with fullthrottle last year and mike is probably willing to do it again. I just don't know if you guys are willing to drive all the way to bakersfield.

When I spoke to ronnie he told me the new club president is willing to do it. I was thinking stretch the series the whole year to a 6 series race with one throw out and do it ones a months on each track so everyone can plan on it.

Central valley Off-road track have the lowest turn out last year so all the track in our area needs to stick together for us to survive. I'm just lucky I have no overhead my father in-law let me use 2 acres of his land for the track for free. He got 30 acres of land so I guess 2 acres is nothing for us to use to play with our toys.

single2372 01-29-2010 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jochim_18 (Post 6926079)
We did the series with fullthrottle last year and mike is probably willing to do it again. I just don't know if you guys are willing to drive all the way to bakersfield.

When I spoke to ronnie he told me the new club president is willing to do it. I was thinking stretch the series the whole year to a 6 series race with one throw out and do it ones a months on each track so everyone can plan on it.

Central valley Off-road track have the lowest turn out last year so all the track in our area needs to stick together for us to survive. I'm just lucky I have no overhead my father in-law let me use 2 acres of his land for the track for free. He got 30 acres of land so I guess 2 acres is nothing for us to use to play with our toys.

Yep ……fullthrottle down in Bakers field would be a bit of a drive for me and smokinu, the both of us are from Modesto. I like the idea of spreading it out over 6 months, one race a month. But please do not schedule these races on the same dates as the Nor Cal Championship Series , because It will be my first priority this year along with a few others from CVR.
Three in Bakersfield
Three at your track
and three at CVR
I would be willing to drive down to Bakersfield three times spread out over six months, for a points series and maybe a trophy and some braging rights lol.

Thank you and can’t wait to try out that red clay, if it’s anything like Delta's Black clay I am sure I will be hooked up hard.:nod:

Jochim_18 01-30-2010 10:21 AM

I will have to discuss it more with mike and CVR club president if I get a chance. AT GHR your main problem will be traction roll ;);););)

We gave out trophies the series that we did with Fullthrotle.... CVR was suppose to be one of the track with that series buy you guys backed out last year.

Jochim_18 02-19-2010 08:20 AM

We will have a new layout for the 2010 Season pics comming soon.

New Permanent Pave On-road asphalt track comming soon In central Valley California.

Teccmoney 03-09-2010 07:56 PM

new layout done at ghr done yet