Wiki Posts
Search

OC CIRCUIT v.2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'd also like to thank CB for all his efforts. Its quite a task, like he said, to get there early, set up the track, run the race (as best he can for basically being HIM AND ANGIE!), keeping up and being patient with the UNFORSEEN problems that can sometimes occur (transponders, speakers, counting loop, etc), and tearing the track down at the end of the day. It's hard work. I appreciate ANY parking lot track teams that do this!!!

Anyway, I had a pretty crappy race day...but still had fun. Looking forward to the next race.

Keep up the good work CB. Nice to see you and Gaul covering for each other when its needed. I'd MUCH rather see you two kicking some ass together than killing each others attendance.

My 2c. :P
Old 06-14-2004, 10:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by TPhalen

Keep up the good work CB. Nice to see you and Gaul covering for each other when its needed. I'd MUCH rather see you two kicking some ass together than killing each others attendance.

My 2c. :P
TONY ? How are we killing each other attendance ? We run on differant sundays?? sorry had to ask
Old 06-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys,

Thanx for the Support and kind words, and most of all, for believing in what we do as race directors.

Issue has been resolved and will continue to make your experience at OC Circuit the BEST it can be! Lemar will come to La Mirada and play with us again!

Most cases stem from little misunderstandings that at times, we can build it to be way bigger than it should be. We are all family here and being such a small community, we can not afford to segregate ourselves from enjoying nice friendly competition amongst us fellow hobbyists. I invite everyone to come and enjoy our experience here at La Mirada and see what all the FUN is about!

Next Race Date: July 11, 2004
Remember..it is Rookie Free Day! All 1st Time Rookies race for free! If you bring a rookie, you race for free as well! Just part of the many thankyous i owe everyone for allowing me to serve you as your local race director!

take care and see ya at the track!!!
Old 06-14-2004, 10:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

That's exactly what he means. They're helping each other out running on different Sundays and running at eachothers races and promoting each others races. They're not running on the same weekends and trying to steel from the pot of attendance.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by jkerr0043
That's exactly what he means. They're helping each other out running on different Sundays and running at eachothers races and promoting each others races. They're not running on the same weekends and trying to steel from the pot of attendance.
Thank you tony
Old 06-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Tech Champion

Hey Charlie. I've been trying to get up to your place again but you're races keep landing on day's I've got plans. I'm planning on getting up there in July again.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by howard hudson
Thank you tony
Sorry, Had to stick my nose in.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

No worries John...we'll be ready for ya when ya do come by! We miss you 'Diegans out here! O was ur soul Rep this month! He tore up the micro class! My handicap for him still stands..for Micro, he has to TOW another micro while he races everyone else!

See you guys Next Month, if not sooner!
Old 06-15-2004, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Yeah Jkerr.. you need to take a few trips to LaMirada... Your first visit will make you wanton for more... traction is awesome... track is big... plenty room for passing, but yet you still have to plan your passes... tracks has also seen some passes on the 'outside'., more than once, depending on layout.

and so far i have liked all the layouts OC Circuit have come up with..
Old 06-15-2004, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

and most importantly the surface is 'micro friendly'... except for over by the handicap parking spot... but usually there's a low speed turn in that area so it's not much of an issue... even for the micro's
Old 06-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by OSherman
and so far i have liked all the layouts OC Circuit have come up with..
You guys better thank Coleko... Charlie and him usually starts it; Me and Chris(aka the "other" lazy boy... j/k) finishes the design/layouts... If you love carousels(like I do! I use to practice figure 8s in front of my house... Haha...) La Mirada is the track for you... this is the best type of turn that's both challenging and forgiving; you can easily make it or break it depending on how you drive... you definitely need to have finesse and good throttle control to get good lap times (no aggressive driving here... )

Triple carousel on July 11, anyone? Charlie? Hehe... I promise to wakeup a little bit earlier...
Old 06-15-2004, 10:13 AM
Tech Master

I will always support Charlie and have the up most respect for the man! He has showed me a lot in the past year. I can not tell you how many times he has helped me from making my first flyer to taking my phone calls dealing with auto score questions! Charlie and I will never run the same days! It just makes sence. I can go race with him and he can come down to ours. Plus we dont kill each others attendance like Tony said and we keep it fun for everyone!

Peace...
John G.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:42 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by eeyan
You guys better thank Coleko... Charlie and him usually starts it; Me and Chris(aka the "other" lazy boy... j/k) finishes the design/layouts... If you love carousels(like I do! I use to practice figure 8s in front of my house... Haha...) La Mirada is the track for you... this is the best type of turn that's both challenging and forgiving; you can easily make it or break it depending on how you drive... you definitely need to have finesse and good throttle control to get good lap times (no aggressive driving here... )

Triple carousel on July 11, anyone? Charlie? Hehe... I promise to wakeup a little bit earlier...
yah.. someone wake me up please. i have a hard time waking up once i fall asleep!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

LOL....ill wake you up..but everytime you answer, it sounds like there is DROOL all over the mouthpiece.

RC HEAT--Likewise man! There is enough racers for everyone to go to and have fun! Watch out...More Exciting races to come for all of us!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Charlie, I had fun racing Sunday! Are you gonna post the results on your site?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.