Parking lot racing in Santee, San Diego Area

Old 11-19-2021, 09:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default PRACTICE

Reminder practice this Sunday Nov 21st
See you there

Originally Posted by TopherCabrales View Post

Due to popular demand, I have offered to host a practice event at Hobbytown Santee on Sunday, Nov 21st from 8am to 4pm. Practice event will be the same layout as last week as well as our Turkey Dash Event. The timing system will be setup and times tracked on LiveRC. Practice Event is $10 all day.

Sorry, there won't be a driverstand for this practice session so please bring a step stool if you can. Track will be blown and sauced the same as our Turkey Dash event which is the following weekend so get your cars out there and dialed ahead of time!

For more information on this practice event, please contact me

https://youtu.be/vLYYYoAbYNk
​​​​​​​
Old 11-24-2021, 06:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Trophy Event

Friendly reminder about our Turkey Dash Event this coming Sunday! The TLF team plans to start setting up extra early this event to get the track open for practice and race registration open early. 8am to 10am practice.

If you're planning to race, it would be great if you could message me what classes you intend to race and your transponder number(s). This saves a lot of time with setup so we can get the race program started efficiently!
Also, reminder that the 1st-10 PAID entries in the Turkey Dash Eurotruck Endurance race is guaranteed a spot on the driverstand. Bring a step stool in case you miss out!

Thanks so much in advance and hope you all have a HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING! 🦃

Almost 2lbs of hardware people are going to take home Sunday

Last edited by TopherCabrales; 11-24-2021 at 07:31 PM.
Old 11-25-2021, 10:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Sportsman usgt

Special announcement. We will be separating
​usgt into expert and sportsman for this event. Both class podiums will take home trophies .

Originally Posted by TopherCabrales View Post
Friendly reminder about our Turkey Dash Event this coming Sunday! The TLF team plans to start setting up extra early this event to get the track open for practice and race registration open early. 8am to 10am practice.

If you're planning to race, it would be great if you could message me what classes you intend to race and your transponder number(s). This saves a lot of time with setup so we can get the race program started efficiently!
Also, reminder that the 1st-10 PAID entries in the Turkey Dash Eurotruck Endurance race is guaranteed a spot on the driverstand. Bring a step stool in case you miss out!

Thanks so much in advance and hope you all have a HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING! 🦃

Almost 2lbs of hardware people are going to take home Sunday
Old 11-30-2021, 09:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default TURKEY DASH EVENT

I think it's safe to say our inaugural Turkey Dash Race was a SUCCESS! Thank you to all that raced with us, helped with track set-up/take-down and congrats to all of the raffle winners.

Much appreciation to all of our sponsors who donated to this event's raffle prizes: Tamiya RC Shift rcs Rush RC Topher Cabrales Racing Miller Time Designs. Also thanks to Even Sparrow Films and Eric Liao for capturing footage of the full event. Videos are still being post-processed and will be shared shortly. Lastly a huge THANK YOU to our gracious hosts HobbyTown Santee for being so welcoming and accommodating!

We owe it to you all for the great start to THE LAP FACTORY racing program and we are amped to kick off 2022 with the Winter Solstice Series race. Our race schedule will be the second Sunday of each month (weather permitting) starting with January 9, 2022. More details to come... And don't forget to ask Santa to hook you up with some RC parts (from our awesome sponsors). 😁

Old 12-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for putting the event together. I had a blast running the Euro Truck Enduro race!
Old 12-02-2021, 09:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Turkey event

Originally Posted by BrunoS72 View Post
Thanks for putting the event together. I had a blast running the Euro Truck Enduro race!
Your welcome and our pleasure. Hope to see you out there Jan 9th for the first round of our series.