Old 05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

plus 1 here lol
Old 05-22-2016, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nercracer
i was having a martini with dom last night at the marquee in nyc. i was kinda bummed as het bet me 100 big ones that he could generate 3 pages of comments on tech without commenting.

ive read the posts and they r not only sad, but very funny. if i was the moderator, i would remove dominick i from tech pernanently. this way he can stop selling his stuff and writing some pretty good race reports.

and lastly, if he doesnt post feedback post deal. so what. he probably has better things to do with his time.

so lets start the remove dom from tech petition.
Congrats on winning the hundred bux! We're on page 4!
Old 05-23-2016, 03:45 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

Hey...this is pretty awesome stuff...i'm a hundy richer too.

here we go;

1. someone is miffed that he got a refund and paypal held his dough for two days.....and its my fault.
2. others that have bought my stuff at quite the discount are upset, maybe they got too good of a deal.....and its my fault
3. somehow BBQ got banned on tech and i couldnt if i tried......and thats my fault......
4. get a life people...

feedback is important...it points out crappy deals....i probably have about 100 unanswered feedbacks on ebay alone, who has time for that...i can create a true contrived answer and paste it on everyones feedback to make everyone feel better....i have taken the position on not attacking those who attack me online, i get it, theyre better than me, i can accept that.

but i can truly say i do have friends that will always support me thick and thin, and i owe them a debt of gratitude for standing up and defending me. this wont go unnoticed in my world....

so lets move on and go racing....

if i was the moderator, i would wipe out all four of these pages....
Old 05-23-2016, 05:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dominick i.
Hey...this is pretty awesome stuff...i'm a hundy richer too.

here we go;

1. someone is miffed that he got a refund and paypal held his dough for two days.....and its my fault.
2. others that have bought my stuff at quite the discount are upset, maybe they got too good of a deal.....and its my fault
3. somehow BBQ got banned on tech and i couldnt if i tried......and thats my fault......
4. get a life people...

feedback is important...it points out crappy deals....i probably have about 100 unanswered feedbacks on ebay alone, who has time for that...i can create a true contrived answer and paste it on everyones feedback to make everyone feel better....i have taken the position on not attacking those who attack me online, i get it, theyre better than me, i can accept that.

but i can truly say i do have friends that will always support me thick and thin, and i owe them a debt of gratitude for standing up and defending me. this wont go unnoticed in my world....

so lets move on and go racing....

if i was the moderator, i would wipe out all four of these pages....
Epic! nothing like throwing down the gauntlet to the mods lmao. Where's my popcorn?
Old 05-23-2016, 06:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khqzZ9IdJrQ
Old 05-23-2016, 06:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 357 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Toiffel
Couple years now, i still lmao
Old 05-23-2016, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nercracer
i was having a martini with dom last night at the marquee in nyc. i was kinda bummed as het bet me 100 big ones that he could generate 3 pages of comments on tech without commenting.

ive read the posts and they r not only sad, but very funny. if i was the moderator, i would remove dominick i from tech pernanently. this way he can stop selling his stuff and writing some pretty good race reports.

and lastly, if he doesnt post feedback post deal. so what. he probably has better things to do with his time.

so lets start the remove dom from tech petition.
You haven't made a post on this site since 10-10-14 but you manage to find this thread.....that's classic
Old 05-23-2016, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy
I also know Dom personally. I would never even think twice about dealing with him. What happened in this deal I do not know, nor do I care. But to see a moderator of the forum jump so quickly to take sides is a little unfair. Whether or not he leaves feedback is not a reason for a moderator to take sides without hearing the story from both ends.

We do not know both sides of the story. We dont know if Dom caused the hold up or if PayPal did, which we all know they DO at times hold peoples money. I especially don't think a moderator of the forum should be so quick to judge anyone. What happened to neutral third party? This is not the first time I have seen this on this forum.

Yes $500 is a lot of money, but why bad mouth a guy or remove lots of positive feedback over a situation that has not been fully represented?
My actions as a Mod vs. posting my opinion are NOT the same. As opinionated as I am, if I wasn't able to separate the two my mod status would have been pulled a long time ago. I've bent over backwards on here to help people who I honestly don't even like.

As far as "the other side of the story"..dominick i certainly hasn't changed my opinion of him. He seems to be a classic narcissist.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Seems that Martinis come before business. (jmo)
Old 05-23-2016, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

Lol if FB is so trivial to Dom, maybe he should have his stripped away. I'll bet his tune changes then. I harvest threads like this. I added 2 others to ignore this morning. For their support of someone, who holds others in such disregard. Great example of why I don't leave FB first.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:49 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

my tune wouldnt change if i was removed from rctech....

you guys seem to think rctech is my lifeline.......and consider this more important than it is.....

being accused of being a narcissist is like a compliment as nobody has ever said that to me......i'll put it on my list of accomplishments....

page 5...here we come.
Old 05-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Tech Elite

Old 05-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Lmao, no one here called you a narcissist, but if you self identify with that, it works lol. I looked thru a few pages of posts of you'res, just curious what these touted "race reports" were. So basically you're pushing some hobby shop in NJ, in between bumping for sale ads? That's it? Really? Yup, narcissist works, in you're own words. My instinct to move you and you're "crew" to ignore was right.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Just to help clarify, this is the way a paypal refund works.

If you have a paypal balance equal to or greater then the refund amount its instant. If you already spent some of the payment money, or transferred it to your bank account, then it has to pull the money from your bank account and it takes 3-5 days or whatever the estimated time is. It doesnt matter if youre verified and can pay instantly pulling from your bank account. No it doesnt make sense, but thats how it is.
Old 05-25-2016, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

So in otherwords, if I buy something from you for a hundred bux and for whatever reason the
Deal gets cancelled. You try and send me a refund, but you purchased something for twenty
Bux. The entire refund gets held up until the bank clears that twenty back into your account to
Complete the refund???

Hummmm...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.