Old 05-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

great price, fast shipping..thanks!!
Old 05-09-2006, 11:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default A++

GOOD MAN TO DO BUSINESS WITH, FAST SHIPPING.
THANKS KENNY!
BUTCH
Old 05-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thank you all!
Old 07-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Thanks a bunch, sorry it took a few days to post this...

Pleasure doing business with you!
Old 07-17-2006, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Great seller! No worries here—thanks Kenny.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks everyone
Old 02-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Thumbs down Problem with Helios

Hey Guys,

You better watch for this guy! I purchased a Helios from this guy and radio did not work properly! I get the radio by UPS on 2/9/2007 outstanding service! I proceed the next morning to a big offroad race here in Atlanta, Ga. I proceed in installing the Helios in my MBX5 Prospec. Hooked everything up the system wouldn't do anything until I touch the receiver antenna with my finger and then it jumps around like crazy, never had this problem out of the Precious or MARS I've had in the past. I even had a Futaba 3PJS in the car no problems. So I missed practice and the first qualifier guys running around trying to help. So after missing the 1st qualifier I decided to put my Futaba in and finished the rest of the day. So I contact Kenny by email, he was out of town. So he emails me back stating he needs a letter from an authorized KOPropo Rep. that the equipment was defective. So I send it to KOPropo in Gardena, CA. Robert at KOPropo sends me an email stating the crystals were bad in the 75MHz equipment they would need to be replaced, but the 40MHZ was defective and couldn't be fixed here in the US because it was illegal. I sent the email too Kenny and he claimed he talk too Robert told me he didn't test the 40MHZ and sent an email too me stating that I was lying about the 40MHZ system. Guys I would not have put this post up here but when I supplied the email from KOPropo stating what was wrong and was called a liar that was the last straw. If anyone doesn't believe me I have the email sent to me from KoPropo and you be the judge. I'm posting this to keep anyone else from having to go through what I just went through with this guy. Only thing this guys said be thankful you got $30.00 for lying!!

Thanks
Steelwill
Old 02-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Tech Addict

FOrget this guy!

The 40mhz worked fine before I shipped! I ran my car around my office before removal and packaging. Anyone that ran with me a CEFX knew that I ran that 40mhz

As far as KO. I called the guy he listed as his contact this morning. I asked if he tested the 40mhz set and he said NO! I said thank you and emailed the buyer telling him that he lied to me and none the less I paypaled him back the money he claims it cost to ship the stuff to KO.

This buyer then called the guy at KO, and sent me another email. I called the KO guy again, and NOW HE HAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY. He said he test the 40 mhz unit, (which is illegal for him to do anyway).

I had it with this guy and gave him back his claimed shipping. I'm done with this.
Check out ALL of my feedback. ALL GOOD except for this guy.
He knew he was buying 40mhz and I think when he went to his local track, they wouldn't let him run it. I think he never sent anything to KO and had a friend of a friend there to back up his BS story.

I asked him to produce WRITTEN docs from KO and all he can show is a cut and pasted email.

DONE!!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs down Reply

See Guys,

He knows hes wrong look at the language used. To answer your other response the track didn't know I was going run 40MHZ! Tried to handle this without escalating the situation but when someone calls me a liar and claims I copied and pasted a forwarded email from KoPropo, man thats just too much! If anyone would like to see the emails just email me at [email protected]. I will let the email messages speak for themselves!
Hey guys just be careful of who you deal with don't want anyone else to get called a liar for equipment that didn't work when they received it.

L8er
Old 02-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Tech Addict

This guy claims he shipped the radio to KO on 2/12 from Atlanta, and today 2/16, KO in CALIFORNIA already diagnosed his "problem" and replied to him.

I've delt with that office before on a separate matter, and I heard something back almost 30 days later.

Just doesn't add up...

I don't care, many others quite happy with me, and this guy, not.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Angry Reply

Duh! Ever heard of UPS 3-Day Service you want the tracking number too, or better yet call your friend at KOPropo and I'm sure he would tell you how the package was shipped and when he received it got anymore excuses!
Old 02-17-2007, 06:11 AM
Tech Addict

Guy,
If you have such a problem with this deal, and want to talk SH*T about me up and down this board, give back the money I just sent you via paypal and open a dispute with them!

If not, shut your mouth.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Default KoPropo

Too Late! Paid the KOPropo bill for the improper working Helios you sold me!
Old 02-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Tech Addict

Then you accepted my offer.
So quit bitching!
Old 02-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Deal with Confidence

Thanks for the quick shipping and car in great condition.

Thanks

Tom

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...58#post3048358

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.