Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Random Nonscence from HelloKitty thread. >

Random Nonscence from HelloKitty thread.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Random Nonscence from HelloKitty thread.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Hey I'm no mod but shouldn't we keep the main thing the main thing on this thread? Or is that portion settled somehow?
Old 12-23-2005, 07:06 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HELLOkitty
PD2...you are so wrong spreading this crap all over the place
Um, no, I don't think so. When you are a liar, you're a liar! GEEZ! You think you would learn!

And I don't have to spread any thing, Ken/Kurt/Choco! You are doing it! Did I start this thread? Hell no! But guess what, I'm obviously not the only one getting the crap from you.

As I told you before, all you had to do was NOT LIE! GEEZ! Some thing so freakin simple yet alludes you EVERYTIME you deal with people! I can tell you this, the last thing I need is getting jerked around!

Lucky for you, the car is sold and I could give a crap less how you feel about it! NO freakin liar is buying ANYTHING I own - PERIOD!

As I told you on THRC, stop while you are ahead and just go away!

PD2
Old 12-23-2005, 07:15 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JLock
The road to redemption is being honest with yourself and others. Many have given you plenty of opportunity to do this as well as plenty of rope to hang yourself. You chose to hang yourself (not a smart move). I am from the old school where a man's reputation is everything, his word is his bond (contract). Saying "I'm sorry" doesn't mean squat if you don't really mean it. But, once apologizes are done, it is what you do afterwards that will eventually define your sincerity. It seems you have chosen to duck, dodge, and not provide the information to help prove not only who you are but whether the story you are feeding everyone is the truth or not. The people of this forum do not define who or what you are, you and your actions do. As I see from what you have posted in response to everyone, you are what you are, a scammer and one who is not truthful or trustworthy. Until you, whoever you are, see that you are your own worst enemy, you will continue to have problems and issues on this or any other forum or business dealings that you choose to partake. I am one that gives anyone a benefit of a doubt. However, you have given us more reason to doubt you. Quit using the crutch of "even if I can prove it, all of you will not believe it anyway". If you give us valid proof, you would be surprised but I doubt you have the information to validate what you are tell us or you would have come forth and come clean with it to clear yourself.
AMEN!!!

Notice Ken/Kurt/Choco had not reply for this! If he should read and heed anything, it would be this post - period!

PD2
Old 12-23-2005, 11:54 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro
I try to stay away from fat cats, but in my experience, I've found that fat cats can be very irritating, but because they are so fat, they arn't able to harm anyone!

Harmful: possibly. How close you wanna get?

Stevenmichael is right; don't start politics here, because right or wrong, I keep pushing, cuz I stand by what I think is right.

*I also like to argue; sorry, I mean debate....

One thing that I will stand by: Ken Myers is a piece of rotten doo-doo.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TSR6
Guys,

I confirmed that this is indeed GRUNDIG415 aka kenchoco aka RBCHOCO aka SERPENTFREAK69.

The user has been banned numerous times. I am removing all of his forum access, leaving him only access to Trader Feedback in hopes that this is resolved.

On behalf of everyone who hates being ripped off, thank you.

Next, can you do something about Jamescam?? For details, contact Artificial-I.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Guys,

I confirmed that this is indeed GRUNDIG415 aka kenchoco aka RBCHOCO aka SERPENTFREAK69.

The user has been banned numerous times. I am removing all of his forum access, leaving him only access to Trader Feedback in hopes that this is resolved.
thank you very much
Old 12-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Phatkat

enough said
Old 12-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by HELLOkitty
this is too funny...i am not who you think i am but lets keep it rolling......
Look's like you are who we thought you were, How funny is it now Dumb Ass?
Old 12-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wow...this was a regular laugh riot. Theives should be shot on sight.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat
With twice as much positive trader feedback than you and 4x as much as stevenmichael it seems I have more of a right to be here than you two, but keep up the good fight

Last edited by jamescam; 12-24-2005 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jamescam
With twice as much positive trader feedback than you and 4x as much as stevenmichael it seems I have more of a right to be here than you two, but keep up the good fight

You have been reported again, numbnuts. Refer to my previous posts, you are not supposed to be in negative threads.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Soviet
Theives should be shot on sight.

Wurd. But, then, who would be our president?
Old 12-24-2005, 10:51 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I don't know what this second issue is about, nor am I going to research it, but drop it.

There is one topic on this thread, and it is titled as such. Anything else needs to be dropped, k?

Thanks.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Guys,

Thank you. This guy is a real bottom feeder. I just knew it was him.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jamescam
jamescam,

as far as i can see noone here brought into question your trader feedback pos. or neg. here.

you have every right to be here as do i and phatkat,with one exception you were told to stay out of the neg. feedback threads.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.