Wiki Posts
Search

RC2xtreme bad buyer

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default RC2xtreme bad buyer

First week of Oct I listed several items for sale including a hudy setup system.
On Fri Oct 7th he asked if I would hold it for him until the following friday and he would paypal me.
On Sat Oct 8th I said that I would do that for him
On Sun Oct 9th I got another person that was willing to buy it so I asked him if he was "certain" he wanted it as I didn't want to go back on my word.
On Mon Oct 10th "I am certain I will buy it on Friday" I said OK I would continue to hold it.
On Tues the 11th he asked for my paypal address,
On Wed the 12th I gave him my paypal address and told him I was now on vacation and it would ship on Wed the 18th
On Sat the 22nd I asked him where my money was as I had not gotten it (I did not have internet access my entire vacation. Either way it was way past time. He said he had been out of town.
On Fri Oct 28th he asked for confirmation of my mailing address as his wife swears she mailed out the money. He also said " I am trying to get a copy of your security..." I don't even know what that means. He said he was out of town again but would be back the following day.
On Tues Nov 1st I sent him an as of yet unread PM stating that if I did not have my money by Friday (Nov 4th) I would relist the item and post feedback on this forum.

I still have the item so I am not out any money, and of course there could be a perfectly good explanation but it looks like BS to me. Said he would paypal then wants to mail. Either way I have never gotten paid. I don't trust this guy to keep his word and if I were anyone else, don't hold anything for him. If this changes, I will update. Also the hudy setup is for sale again.

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 11-07-2005 at 02:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-08-2005, 07:15 PM

Old 11-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Proof of payment

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (ID #8AJ026484D737652K)

This transaction has been reversed
For further details please see transaction 7UP14179DD9373701

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Oct. 13, 2005 Payment To Scott Fisher Denied ... -$45.00 USD

Related Transactions
Oct. 13, 2005 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details $45.00 USD

As you can see this guy is good and leaving out details where he got paid and denied the money. Maybe he doenst like paying the 3 % fee or whatever but thats beside the point he was paid. Secondly he was mailed a money order and supposedly he never received it, but it has not come back to me. So sicne he requested a money order which it nearly impossible to track I am now out the money and since this started he has also sold the merchandise so now I am out the product as well.

I am not saying this guy is a bad seller but I am saying all the facts were not presented and now he has lost nothing and I am out money and the merchandise. So what gives him the right to call me a bad buyer.
Old 11-14-2005, 01:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC2Xtreme
Transaction Details

Payment Sent (ID #8AJ026484D737652K)

This transaction has been reversed
For further details please see transaction 7UP14179DD9373701

Original Transaction
Oct. 13, 2005 Payment To Scott Fisher Denied ... -$45.00 USD

Related Transactions
Oct. 13, 2005 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details $45.00 USD

As you can see this guy is good and leaving out details where he got paid and denied the money. Maybe he doenst like paying the 3 % fee or whatever but thats beside the point he was paid. Secondly he was mailed a money order and supposedly he never received it, but it has not come back to me. So sicne he requested a money order which it nearly impossible to track I am now out the money and since this started he has also sold the merchandise so now I am out the product as well.

I am not saying this guy is a bad seller but I am saying all the facts were not presented and now he has lost nothing and I am out money and the merchandise. So what gives him the right to call me a bad buyer.

What gives me the right to call you a bad buyer?

My listing for the sale of the product said "I accept money order, cashiers check, personal check (7 bus day hold) and paypal (no credit card via paypal)." You paid using a credit card, and I denied it. If you don't remember that part, do a search and find the original listing. I just did so I would be able to quote it. If you had paid me using the terms listed you would have your stuff and would be a good buyer. I did forget about the denied payment, but even that was your mistake. Not a big deal, but still not my fault. You say I requested a money order. You see my payment terms on the original listing The first time I RElisted the item, not only did I not request a money order, I said paypal is preferred. When you said you sent the funds, I again said the item was sold pending payment. I relisted it again after I never received payment about two weeks after that.

On the money order, I don't know where it went, but I still don't have it. It is a pain in the rear, but take your money order receipt and go through the refund process. I didn't cash the thing because I have not received it.

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 11-14-2005 at 03:05 AM. Reason: grammar