Wiki Posts
Search

How do I do a trader rating?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default How do I do a trader rating?

I want to leave feedback for someone but they've never posted on rctech yet, how do I leave feedback without clicking the link below their name on a post? I can't find another method.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:43 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graham11
I want to leave feedback for someone but they've never posted on rctech yet, how do I leave feedback without clicking the link below their name on a post? I can't find another method.
Hmm, if they have never posted on rctech before, how in the world could they have possibly sold you something? ( I know the answer, just curious). Another way would be to have a pm they have sent to you, underneath his user name is his itrader rating, and it will be blue and click-able, so click on it and it will bring you to the itrader feedback section. The rest should be somewhat self explaining, but if you get stuck, let us know..
Old 03-28-2014, 04:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by flame56mx
Hmm, if they have never posted on rctech before, how in the world could they have possibly sold you something? ( I know the answer, just curious). Another way would be to have a pm they have sent to you, underneath his user name is his itrader rating, and it will be blue and click-able, so click on it and it will bring you to the itrader feedback section. The rest should be somewhat self explaining, but if you get stuck, let us know..
Thanks but I'm not new, I said he's never posted on rctech, so yes how could he have sold me something... He didn't, I sold him something and he saw my thread and then texted me so he's never posted. I tried to PM him too but his pm are turned off. So smarta$$ haha what do you recommend now?
Old 03-28-2014, 05:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Not sure it is worth much effort to leave feedback in this case. Unless he ever does post nobody will be able to see the feedback you left if you did find a way to leave it. And never having posted on here I would guess it would not feel like a loss to him in any case.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:35 AM
Tech Elite

yea i am not really all that concerned but i was more just curious and im stubborn so i wanted to find a way and i looked all over to find "itrader" but no luck. thanks guys
Old 03-28-2014, 06:26 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

for my own curiosity, what's his username? (PM if you want)

fyi, you can't advertise items for sale in your sig.
Old 03-29-2014, 03:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thanks but I'm not new, I said he's never posted on rctech, so yes how could he have sold me something... He didn't, I sold him something and he saw my thread and then texted me so he's never posted. I tried to PM him too but his pm are turned off. So smarta$$ haha what do you recommend now?
I never said you were new..? You may need to re-read what I posted, and then one more time, so as to not misunderstand it for a smart axe reply. What I guess I didn't make clear enough to understand is instead of a post, the same option can be found in a pm. Txt him back, and tell him to turn his pm's on is your only other option..

Last edited by flame56mx; 03-29-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

If they don't post, they're never gonna see the feedback rating anyway!!! So what's the use?
Old 04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Just because a person doesn't post doesn't mean they aren't doing deals on here through PM's. I for one say good to Graham11 for trying to figure out how to leave the feedback. Go read some of the threads of people complaining people don't leave feedback after a deal. Now that a person is trying to figure it out he's being told "why bother?".
Old 04-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Odin544
Just because a person doesn't post doesn't mean they aren't doing deals on here through PM's. I for one say good to Graham11 for trying to figure out how to leave the feedback. Go read some of the threads of people complaining people don't leave feedback after a deal. Now that a person is trying to figure it out he's being told "why bother?".
Thank you... well said. The guy I sold to is new to rctech so he hasnt made a post YET but he intends to and its important to leave feedback especially to someone new.

By the way, we have since figured it out a week ago so this thread can be deleted
Old 04-01-2014, 02:46 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thank you... well said. The guy I sold to is new to rctech so he hasnt made a post YET but he intends to and its important to leave feedback especially to someone new.

By the way, we have since figured it out a week ago so this thread can be deleted
Do share..