Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON >

BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON

BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON

Old 09-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Angry BE AWARE!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! AKA: funkymunky1212 NAME:TYLER NORTON

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF. IM POSTING HERE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE AND BE AWARE! HE WAS ONLINE A MIN AGO AND I HAVE SENT PMS AND HE KEEPS IGNORING ME. I PAID 150 FOR THIS CHARGER ON THIS FOR SALE THREAD: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...xt-season.html

UPDATE: THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SALE THREAD, THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER ONE ABOVE. I THINK THE CHARGER IS LISTED THERE TOO.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ssort-duo.html

I PURCHASED LAST MONDAY AND HE ASSURED HE SHIPS PRIORITY. HE HAD HIS WIFE PM ME TO SAY HES OUT OF TOWN. NOT MY PROBLEM. I DID WHAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO. I PAID FAST AND DID A SMOOTH TRANSACTION. ANYWAYS, I SENT ANOTHER PM SAYING TO CONTACT ME OR I WOULD MAKE A COMPLAINT WITH PAYPAL AND NOTHING SO I DID A COMPLAINT.

I WANT MY CHARGER THATS SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE BRAND NEW USED "ONE TIME". OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP. SO I HOPE THE GUY OR GIRL RUNNING RCTECH SEES THIS AND HELPS ME OUT.

THANKS YALL.

Last edited by fasthpir40; 09-30-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

I've had a few good transactions with him, he will most likely make it right must just be a bad time.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Don't worry PayPal will get you your money back. Just be patient it may take a couple weeks...
Old 09-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

GVM23, WELL I WOULD HAVE BEEN PATIENT BUT I HAVE NOTICED HIM BEING ONLINE AND THEN WHEN I SEND A MESSAGE ITS OFFLINE AGAIN. IVE HAD NO RESPONSE FROM HIM SINCE LAST MONDAY. AND MICRORACER24, IM SURE PAYPAL WILL MAKE IT RIGHT, BUT ALL IM DOING IS FOR TIME BEING, I JUST HATE FOR SOMEONE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM NOW AND GO THROUGH WHAT I AM. IM FEELING RIPPED OFF BECAUSE OF NO RESPONSE. IF HE MAKES IT RIGHT THEN ILL BE HAPPY. IVE BEEN RIPPED OFF WAY TOO MANY TIMES AND JUST TIRED OF IT. ANYWAYS.....
Old 09-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Tech Regular

I can totally sympathize with you. I've been there too. Good luck bud!
Old 09-29-2013, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

AND, TO EVERYONE THAT MAY THINK IM JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, IVE DONE MANY DEALS HERE AND I ALWAYS, I MEAN ALWAYS KEEP THE BUYER INFORMED ON WHATS GOING ON WITH THEIR PRODUCT THEY PURCHASED FROM ME. IF IM GONNA SHIP OUT LATE BY 2 DAYS, I LET THEM KNOW. I ALWAYS TRY TO SHIP THE NEXT DAY UNLESS ITS A SUNDAY OR HOLIDAY THE POST OFFICE IS CLOSED. I EXPECT THE SAME IN RETURN FROM ANYONE I PURCHASE FROM. I JUST TRY TO GIVE THE BUYER A GOOD BUYING EXPEIRENCE WITH ME. HOPE YALL UNDERSTAND.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

WHAT DO YOU KNOW, I JUST HAPPEN TO GET THIS MESSAGE FROM HIS WIFE.....

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS HIS WIFE. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO E THAT WAY AT ALLL!. I HAVE NO CLUE TO THE DEAL YOU TWO HAVE MADE.IF IT WAS UP TO ME ID TELL YOU TO SHOVE IT AND SEND YOU YOUR MONEY. I DONT KNOW IF YOUR THING IS HERE OR MAILED OR WHAT. WE DONT HAVE CELL PHONE,WE DONT LIKE THEM. I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT HIM.HE SHOULD BE IN IN THE NEXT 6 HRS.I AM DEF GONNA TELL HIM TO EMAIL YOU.BUT DONT YOU EVER TALK TO ME THAT WAY AGAIN!
Old 09-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

MY RESPONSE BACK JUST NOW:

WASNT TALKING TO YOU. THIS IS HIS DEALING. AND HES DEALING BADLY. I BET MONEY IT HAS NOT SHIPPED YET OR I WOULD HAVE MY ITEM. HE ASSURED HE WAS SHIPPING PRIORITY AND THAT WAS LAST MONDAY. ALMOST 7 DAYS LATER AND NOTHING AND NO UPDATE ABOUT IT. SO I APOLOGIZE IF U THINK IM TALKING CRAP TO U, IM NOT. IM SORRY YOU ARE HAVING TO HANDLE THIS MATTER SOMEWHAT. HE SHOULD HAVE MAILED IT BEFORE GOING OUT OF TOWN MAYBE HE DID, BUT I DONT KNOW AND THATS THE PROBLEM. HE SHOULD HAVE LET ME KNOW. THANKS
Old 09-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Communication is key. I'm not saying he's a bad guy or not but not keeping in touch during a deal is bad and then things start happening. Like this thread. Then other people start to wonder.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

WHATS CRAZY IS I NEVER TALKED TO HER IN ANY KIND OF WAY AND ANOTHER THING IS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????? WHO AM I DEALING WITH???? THE WIFE OR SOMEONE ELSE??? AT THIS POINT, TELL ME TO SHOVE IT AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, THIS IS THE WORST TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

IM ALSO NOT SAYING HES A BAD GUY AND NOR AM I DISRESPECTING HIS WIFE OR IN ANY WAY INTENDING TO, IM JUST SAYING COMMUNICATION WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT. IF THEY HAVE NO CELL PHONES, THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE COMPUTERS, PM ME HERE OR EMAIL. SOMETHING. O WELL. IM TIRED, YALL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT...
Old 09-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

whats funny is how he complained about having to wait 2 weeks ago on his stuff then turns around and does this EPIC I love rctech almost better than daytime tv
Old 09-30-2013, 04:36 AM
Tech Master

I totally agree with you...If he told you he would send it out the next day priority and you still haven't got it i would give him bad or neutral feedback....Maybe it would be a different story if he stayed in contact with you but to ignore your pm's but still bump his for sale thread is total B.S.....Plus every package from the post office now has tracking. If he shipped it he should be able to prove it....
Old 09-30-2013, 05:22 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Id go with neg for lack of comunication
Old 09-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thrasher05
whats funny is how he complained about having to wait 2 weeks ago on his stuff then turns around and does this EPIC I love rctech almost better than daytime tv
I cracked up when I read who it was. I had added him to iggy last weekend, after his last fiasco lmao. I wonder if sellers should have all their selling threads moved to a holding area, not visible to the membership, when they get caught in a shady deal and locked out of the sell section pending resolution. That might provide some incentive to take care of business right.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.