Wiki Posts
Search

Giantoffire is giant scam

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 10:29 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gnarldog
That is complete and total bullshit. Happens all the time on here and the mods need to do something about it. Any broke ass can put his shit up for sale when he needs money for a bag of weed or gas for his car and then just back out when he gets his paycheck with no consequence. How you could possibly classify this as neutral is absolutely hilarious. Wake up. These mods need to be moderated.

Attica!! Attica!! Attica!!
Old 09-06-2013, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sanny632
Oh ok well at least the buyer has no voice. Any way a "super mod" could hold all sales of scte 2.0 because a member choose to take my money hold it for three days then send it back via echeck to hold it up another 4.

"just an fyi, changes or removal of feedback are at the mod staffs discretion and our decisions are final."

Basically you can write "because I said so"

Oh I'm handing out free loans if anyone else wants one. What a joke.

Also since the users don't get a voice can a mod change the title to Gianteoffire nice guy that changed his mind and I understand but am crabby.
You do have a voice, the feedback and the comments are still there, it's just been changed from negative to nuetral. If you're just here to argue we can send you on a vacation. No problem

That is complete and total bullshit. Happens all the time on here and the mods need to do something about it. Any broke ass can put his shit up for sale when he needs money for a bag of weed or gas for his car and then just back out when he gets his paycheck with no consequence. How you could possibly classify this as neutral is absolutely hilarious. Wake up. These mods need to be moderated.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Happens all the time here..How in the hell would YOU know You joined this site on the 16th of June, were active daily for 2 weeks and then crawled back under your rock..until TODAY.

You honestly made me laugh on what's been a crazy day so far..
Old 09-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

In that link you quoted from it says that feedback can be edited if the feedback was left in error or no deal was made. The feedback was on purpose, and a deal WAS made yet Gianteoffire didn't not complete his end of the deal with by that definition does not meet you u. Justly changinging my feed back
Old 09-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Slo_E4
You do have a voice, the feedback and the comments are still there, it's just been changed from negative to nuetral. If you're just here to argue we can send you on a vacation. No problem

Send me on vacation because I'm trying to understand when the feedback got changed ? I'm afraid someone else may buy from. Him and give the guy a free loan. And the feedback is linked to there name but this silly thread has to be searched for

Unless Gianteoffire complained to you (the man) he seemed to understand the feedback
Old 09-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Per that rule, technically your negative feedback would have been COMPLETELY removed up until about a month ago. Why, because no item was shipped to you and you were given a refund. Regardless of time frame. So no deal was actually completed.

About a month ago I contacted Matt and said, for the exact reason that you're pissed off, it's not fair for a buyer to have to wait 4-5 days to get a refund and not be able to leave any type of feedback. I suggested they at least be able to leave neutral, or that I would change a negative to a neutral. There are other situations much more common that have the same result.

What if your seller openly posted his PP addy in his thread, you sent him money an hour after he posted his thread and he gives you a refund saying someone else paid first..? Now you would again be waiting 4-5 days (potentially) for your refund. What feedback would you have left then? A negative I would bet. And like I said until about a month ago it would have been COMPLETELY removed.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Tech Regular

Do does he at least get a msg from a mod that goes something like hey we saved your feed back don't be a dick this happens again you will get the negative ?
Old 09-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Do does he at least get a msg from a mod that goes something like hey we saved your feed back don't be a dick this happens again you will get the negative ?
No, because if he were to a have a similar situation to yours again. I'm likely to be asking some more questions and his feedback won't be his biggest problem.

And I've never seen someone have this issue more than once. But I'm sure that day will come.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Next time you should give a feedback when the guy leaves a feedback on you or wait until you get the item.

Last edited by ravage; 09-08-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ravage
Next time you should give a feedback when the guy leaves a feedback on you or wait until you get the item.
I wish there was a chance the item was coming
Old 09-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Talking

Send me on vacation because I'm trying to understand when the feedback got changed ? I'm afraid someone else may buy from. Him and give the guy a free loan. And the feedback is linked to there name but this silly thread has to be searched for

Unless Gianteoffire complained to you (the man) he seemed to understand the feedback
I would hate to see the storm you cause if you ever really get, "The giant scam..." Lol
Old 09-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by jrmarquez.702
I would hate to see the storm you cause if you ever really get, "The giant scam..." Lol
Old 09-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

First thing first. You showed your ignorance by doing a deal via texts. The rest of your experience is just that. Experience. Stop whining and take it like a man. Learn from this and move on.