Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
DO NOT TRADE WITH plumber007, hes a liar and a cheat!!! >

DO NOT TRADE WITH plumber007, hes a liar and a cheat!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DO NOT TRADE WITH plumber007, hes a liar and a cheat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

wow this is still going on?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

"hey Nick, i cracked the front diff housing" never mentioned over tightening. never mentioned how. just sounded like you popped open the housing and found a cracked diff case. and everyone has heard the full story. you have proven to not be trust worthy. you made your bed now lay in it.

worst online transaction of my life. both my ebay and rctech have 100%
http://myworld.ebay.com/nicholasthunberg

the facts are all on the table. im done with this drama. i learned my lesson trusting people on here. no longer doing trades unless its local.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
Question is why did you pay $20 when you knew the OP paid less?

Did you or did you not tell the OP you were satisfied with the scte?

Why did you lie about your wife shipping the wrong item, only to say the truth was actually because the scte was not what you expected?

Why did you wait 5 days to ship the item back to the OP?

You tell someone to stay out of it because he/she does not know the whole story, well then why don't you tell the whole story since you got upset that users were passing judgement before you could respond?
+1 this
Old 05-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

You guys can argue all night long. Its not going to solve anything. Looks like the deal is over with and users can take what they want from this thread, and plumbers feedback. Obviously communication has been terrible, and missleading from the both of you. One of you wants to prove a point? Post the pm's and we can see what was really said. Otherwise the he said she said is just all to hop up your post count.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

and finally to answer the $20 dollar shipping charge. I must have confused it with the other package i shipped for $18 that day. made it an even $20 to cover fees. my bad. and if you knew how much it was why didnt you correct me?
Old 05-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Tech Regular

And i really dont care about my post count. A goofy rating under my name has no significance to me. and this was all done with text messages. im done here. This is my last post in this thread.

And now he put lies in my trader rating..... awesome.......
Old 05-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nthunberg89
And i really dont care about my post count. A goofy rating under my name has no significance to me. and this was all done with text messages. im done here. This is my last post in this thread.

And now he put lies in my trader rating..... awesome.......
To be fair, he lied, he did not cheat, so your feedback for him was incorrect as well. Not saying he is in any way innocent here, but for your side of it, it is not all on the up and up either.

That goofy rating under your name has signifigance to other people. I am proud of the 100% under my name, and will do everything possible to maintain that. It's an indication of my honesty and integrity.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

If you guys had communicated this much prior to making this deal maybe we wouldn't be here

plumber007 openly admits to lying, whether it can in any way be justified or not (which it really can't), huge mistake.

nthunberg89 says he doesn't care about his trader rating. So then I don't either.

Deal done, Feedback done, Thread done.