Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
J E L L O is a scam artist, keep away from him >

J E L L O is a scam artist, keep away from him

J E L L O is a scam artist, keep away from him

Old 12-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default J E L L O is a scam artist, keep away from him

So he posted an add for an iphone 4. I contacted him asked a few questions and made my payment the same day. This was on a wednesday, he assuRed me he would ship on friday. So friday arrieved and i tex him an ask if he mailed the phone, he replys yes, but i left thet racking number home and rushed-out. This was the first bad sign. I gave him a chance since i know things happen.

So by sunday i still have no tracking and i knew he was flaking. He was ignoring me so i opened a paypal dispute. Thank GOD for pay pal. Once i opened the dispute he had the nerve to ask me for my address so he can now ship the item!

So he lied about shipping as i thought he did. So i replyed, na keep your phone and issue me a refund. He says i dont do refunds. So i told him that paypal is looking into the case so just make it easier on himself and refund my money.
He then says can i get the address so i can actually mail it. I told him to figure out a resoloution to the problem he started!

Anyways dont deal with him, hes a phony! I only delt with him cause he had all posative feedback!
Old 12-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

All positive feedback He was at 1

you should send him a PM with a link to this thread.

If your side of the story is legit, he's a tool. If he's not he'll be able to have a reasonable explanation....but somehow I doubt that will happen.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Thanks for posting your side of the story. I don't understand where all of these flakes are coming from lately. Seems like they all either don't ship on time, or give you excuse after excuse as to why it hasn't shipped yet.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Seems like the closer it gets to the Christmas more people are struggling to make a buck. Whether its the right way of not. I can't imagine Christmas morning having little Johnny open up a nice new rc car I stole from someone. If you can't buy it you don't need it !
Old 12-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Tech Regular

He just contacted me a few days ago offering me the same phone, saying you backed out of the deal! Did you pay to [email protected]?
Old 12-02-2012, 05:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

In all honesty he can say i didnt pay and backed out. But i have the tex from the number he posted and i have a pypal claim number, how can i open a dispute if i didnt pay? And i have a pay pal claim number.

I cant under stand why people are always trying get over on someone? I know money is tight, but all this nonsense needs to stop. And i will post this link on his visitor messages, so we can what great story he can make up.

-$210.00 USD
11/21/2012 19:53 PST
Thomas Borrelli
[email protected]
Old 12-02-2012, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
Seems like the closer it gets to the Christmas more people are struggling to make a buck. Whether its the right way of not. I can't imagine Christmas morning having little Johnny open up a nice new rc car I stole from someone. If you can't buy it you don't need it !
Amen to that. as Christmas arrives scammers pull out scams to secure cash.

called get a job!!! i had some clown do a buy it now on ebay. i packed the items up becuase it showed payment thru paypal. but i did not ship the box becuase it was on saturday night. this morning i get a email from paypal saying the Credit card was stolen and the payment was revrsed.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

2nd PM sent to him, I don't think this will end well
Old 12-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 122 (100%+)

Unfortunately as Christmas approaches i am afraid we will see more..
Old 12-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by racer1812
2nd PM sent to him, I don't think this will end well
No it wont! And ive been told hes trying to sell the phone still on this site! Wtf? Hes also saying" he lied to me" about shipping it cause i asked him for a tracking number! Hes also saying i didnt pay!

So he admitted he lied to me, but were supposed to believe him when he says i didnt pay? Lmao this is crazy
Old 12-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

I'm not sure you get what I mean by "this won't end well"...

I'll let others fill you in..
Old 12-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Tech Apprentice

Please enlighten me? Im not really on here to much anymore.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by V0RT3X
He just contacted me a few days ago offering me the same phone, saying you backed out of the deal! Did you pay to [email protected]?
Becarfull that email is another one he has for paypal!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Americandream
Please enlighten me? Im not really on here to much anymore.
It means when threads like this come up and I contact the questionable party and they continue to log in and conduct business here without contacting me or posting their side of the story in the thread, I label them as a scammer and ban their account.

There's slightly more to it than that as far as a moderator standpoint but that's about the jist of it.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by racer1812
It means when threads like this come up and I contact the questionable party and they continue to log in and conduct business here without contacting me or posting their side of the story in the thread, I label them as a scammer and ban their account.

There's slightly more to it than that as far as a moderator standpoint but that's about the jist of it.
I figured that you were reffering to banning him! Thanks for you guys, trying to keep the community safe!

Sorry you have to waste you time on him!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.