Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
want other opinion on feed back before i leave one. >

want other opinion on feed back before i leave one.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

want other opinion on feed back before i leave one.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default want other opinion on feed back before i leave one.

i pay for a losi scte one the 24 of last month and been try to get him to tell me what going on frist week went bye he said some thing went wrong with the shipping. so i ask him is on it way. he said yes. i said ok. 2 week hasnt come in. ask him what is going..no reply next day went bye nothing yet so sent him a text telling i want my money back and i going to leave bad feedback. and hour go bye and he reply back saying that lets find out what wrong firts say i said ok
then he said he had to add money cause he didnt pay enough. last wed or the thru he said he ship it. so i got it today. looked it over found a few broking parts and diff wearing out drive cups lot of wear and no wheel and tire that he didnt put in.

dont mind that broke stuff but tell me and we can work somthing out.

just seeing what i need to do i think i need to leave bad feedback and let ever one know so it dont happen again. thanks for reading

can list his name if need to.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 444 (100%+)

I think you have been more than fair ! Did he post in the tread that it was broke or if it came with tires? Is he willing to work with you on the broking stuff or missing stuff?
Old 10-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

he said in the tread no tire. but ask him if he could add some. he said he would told ok thanks. on the broke stuff no he didnt say any thing about them.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

I would give him a chance to make it right. If not negative. If he does then maybe still a neutral. A deal should be done right the first time. I understand things happen and sometimes we may forget to put something in a box. But this deal has too many questionable things happening. COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO A GOOD DEAL.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

I'd give him neutral, at least you got your truck.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Tech Lord

That's like going to the store and paying for a six pack and realizing there's only 5 in it when you get to your truck. Would you go back in? Or would you say no biggie at least I got 5 ?
Old 10-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Well am i allready drunk if so i probably wouldnt notice one missing. But if im waiting for it. Better be 6. He should make it right . Really its simple point out the defects or wear in the post. I allways try and be more specific in the wear and damage. Than actual product. Just my two cents
Old 10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 444 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
I would give him a chance to make it right. If not negative. If he does then maybe still a neutral. A deal should be done right the first time. I understand things happen and sometimes we may forget to put something in a box. But this deal has too many questionable things happening. COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO A GOOD DEAL.
hotrod is right on this give him a chance to make it right stuff happens! It is kinda hard to read and understand your post so hard to say if it was just a communication problem !
Old 10-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
That's like going to the store and paying for a six pack and realizing there's only 5 in it when you get to your truck. Would you go back in? Or would you say no biggie at least I got 5 ?
I would drink the 5 beers so my beer muscles would get big and strong, then go back to the store and TAKE what is rightfully mine.

Unfortunately, your analogy is flawed. You just don't mess with another man's beers. Tires for an r/c are one thing, but beer is serious business!

Sorry, I realize that I am of absolutely no help to this thread............but this sure is fun!
Old 10-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

I have yet to receive a used RC without broke, stripped or missing parts. In fact I have yet to receive a used car with battery foams, lol. lol, I know its small, but the fact is, ebay and here are alike in that you will get a worn car with some bad parts. always pay for a truck/car with the intention of fixing it up. Now if you ordered an esc and it was stated as working and it arrived and didnt work, well then that is another animal. I ordered a servo on here, when I got it, it didnt work at all. The seller had me ship it back and refunded me. On the RC's though, I just buy the missing or broken parts and fix it up. RC cars take a beating, you can expect them to be well worn unless otherwise stated. For instance if you say like new, then it should be. but even my like new b4 didnt come with battery foams, lol. And it came with a 3 hole caster and a 2 hole caster on the front. So i replaced the castes with matching 30deg casters and bought some battery foams.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971
I have yet to receive a used RC without broke, stripped or missing parts.
Umm.. what? Guess you never bought a used RC from me 8P

Anyway, to the Original Poster~

Shipping that isnt within 3 days is enough to make me drive somewhere to get my stuff. It's my pet PEEVE! You have to ship fast. For me, that alone is negative feedback, period, end of story **In my book**

I would, however, not post or do anything negative until you at least see if he has an intention to rectify the situation. Then you can make an informed decision if you accept his attempt (or lack of) and move on from there.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

thanks guys. look up some of his other post and one other was sold and the guy that payed for it hant got it. just saying. ill text him tonight and see what he will do.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by TZap
Umm.. what? Guess you never bought a used RC from me 8P

Anyway, to the Original Poster~

Shipping that isnt within 3 days is enough to make me drive somewhere to get my stuff. It's my pet PEEVE! You have to ship fast. For me, that alone is negative feedback, period, end of story **In my book**

I would, however, not post or do anything negative until you at least see if he has an intention to rectify the situation. Then you can make an informed decision if you accept his attempt (or lack of) and move on from there.
So I am assuming that you communicate this with the seller when you make a purchase? I ship ups ground most of the time. This means a week alot of the time I tell my buyers and or trades this is how I ship so its clear how long it will take. Again communication is key.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Tech Lord

I apologize to the op I didn't mean to take over the thread.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Tech Regular

no ur good bud. no he sadi usps. he just saying somthing went wrong didnt say what.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.