Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default IROC-AR15 again

Long story paid for a motor from him and surprise it never turned up
This is date 05/27/2012
Received your payment
Monday is a holiday so I will ship tuesday and provide you with a tracking number on paypal and also in a PM.
Thank you I greatly appreciate your business you will not be disappointed with this engine.Trust me!
Glow plug isn't that old that's coming installed also so you should be able to get it in and haul ass in a matter of time.!

Then on the 06/20/2012
Hey buddy I am EXTREMELY Sorry for the extended delay I needed identification at the post office which I didn't have and went through a process to get that through the state, failure on my end to research international requirements. I'll have the proper id in approximately 3 days. As soon as I ship I'll pm you customs number and also tracking number. I also would like to email them to you so if you could send me your email addy back that be much appreciated. Again I am dearly sorry just want to ensure you are still receiving the A852 as you paid for. I'll include some spare shoes and springs as a token of my gratitude and of your patience.
Shoot me an reply wit email and I'll shoot you some pics today

Then after all that this on the 08/17/2012
Oay after doing some bitching and complaining to the oozy office I was able to track down the engine. Long story short it was lost/stuck in customs. Motor should be back to me Friday or Saturday. How do you want to go about getting it across the water?

Then 08/018/2012
Do you need a clutch and flywheel for it? Also you want pics of it before it goes out again

Then 08/22/2012
I need your email address motor didn't get back to me til Monday

Then 08/27/2012
Being that I'm paying fr shipping twice I can't ship until WED. When I get If it stop much I may have to wait the Ned week but please keep in contact with memy unemployment check

And this was the last I herd 09/12/2012
No this isn't a joke sir
Today I should be mailing out thursday at the latest.
As hard as this may be to believe I robbe an shot. I'm trying to find your email to send pics plus to send you a real confirmation
I know I can not make up Lost time but I will include some extras such as clutch set up flywheel some assorted springs and shoes also.
Hopefully you read this I think we are on diff times even if not I can always email you those two items later I have you mailing address saved for shipping

and guess what no motor no pm's or emails
Guess he scammed me
Watch out for him
Old 09-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

did u pay with paypal? did u file a claim at least, that is waaaaaaay to long to wait for something, there is no excuse for that at all
Old 09-24-2012, 12:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Yeah i would have filed a claim a long time ago. That is way to long to wait for a item.
After all the excuses and wait i would try to still make a claim against it.
Notify PP of the situation and if needed show them all the e-mail's and PM's.
It is worth a shot.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i remember that guy. he screwed me around for over a week wanting to buy an 8th buggy from me. kept texting me an such an finally told him either buy it or forget it. the BS stopped when i said that an he said "i was going to buy it"...yea right...if i remember right, he's from missouri. person was a real tool trying to get something for half price with sob stories an such....CALL PAYPAL AN FILE A CLAIM NOW.........
Old 09-24-2012, 02:31 AM
Tech Regular

just came across another post on this guy..it is the same guy i was screwed around on. read so many lies he told on the other thread about not ever taking apart an mbx5 or anything. he has a few of the trucks an bunch of parts he told me an was wanting the mbx5 i was selling an such. boy when people lie they just can't stop lieing...oyea if i remember he told me he was like 40 or so. really like to know how he was in the "war". just an attemp to get people to feel sorry for him....guy wasn't working a year ago either when i heard his life sobby story so i would sell dirt cheap to him.........
Old 09-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Tech Regular

I tried to give the guy the a chance but it just got worse as it went along
The biggest joke is the motor is for my son as I dont race
It's very disappointing that people do this
Thanks for your support
Old 09-24-2012, 08:04 AM
Tech Regular

where are you located tao?
Old 09-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Ive never heard of the post office requiring ID to ship internationally, and I have shipped international packages numerous times.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

LMAO that's a new one. NEED ID to ship a package? omg lmao.... i have never been asked for my id. i guess SCAMMERS are forced to come up with new excuses....... file paypal clain....screw this clown.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 135 (100%+)

Might be to late to file a claim. If I read it right he paid for it like 4 months ago.
Well at least his dog didn't eat it.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Tech Regular

I'm in Western Australia
to late for paypal claim
I guess that what happens when you trust someone
Old 09-24-2012, 06:27 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tao3
I'm in Western Australia
to late for paypal claim
I guess that what happens when you trust someone
I would still pursue it with paypal. Since you have all this communication they can clearly see you were being jerked around and maybe they will do something. Heres to hoping it works out in the end.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

+1 Even though it has been long past the time to put in a claim with all the information you have on this deal they may still open one for you. Anyone can see that you were jerked around for far to long. With you being in Australia and on a different time schedule and the time it takes to receive your package they may side with you.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 135 (100%+)

They are right never hurts to try . The worst they can say is no. But looks like u got enough proof to prove ur case.
Good luck I hope it turns out in you're favor.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

i shipped a mugen mtx-3 with all the nitro stuff on it plus tons of spares to guam (still international) it costed a bit more than shipping it state side but only extra stuff you have to fill out is customs paperwork with the item description. i never had to show them my ID. and it got to guam in 2 weeks slow shipping lol. bring all your emails to paypal as it seems as you are not going to get your motor. sorry bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.