Wiki Posts
Search

Don't deal with IROC-AR15

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)
Default Don't deal with IROC-AR15

He's horrible at following simple directions. Sold him a 46t spur gear for MBX5T and sent him pictures asking him to verify it is the one he needs before he sends Paypal.

IROC-AR15
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Re: Spur gear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROC-AR15
Hello, I had some problem switch my unemployment but am ready now.
Can I give you $15 for it?

Yeah I'll take $15 for it. Please go here and verify it is the one you want. the black marks are from a marker that I used to verify the number of teeth (46t) and the darker blemish is from whatever grease they used in the bag to keep it from tarnishing, it should come off with a bit of alcohol. If it is all good then pp to [email protected] and I'll attempt to get it shipped out Saturday if not Monday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I get a message back from him yesterday saying this:

IROC-AR15
Tech Elite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey bro got your package you sent me the wrong gear. What you sent is not a spur gear go look at all the mbx5 and mbx6 center diff gears. The all have a portion that's raised and a center. Yours has no center at all it's open hollow I'm pretty upset but will give you th chance to make it right before I leave bad feedback and open a PayPal case

Quote:
part shipped today via USPS, should recieve it soon. Thanks again.

Quote:
Do you have a buggy you'd sell?

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I'll take $15 for it. Please go here and verify it is the one you want. the black marks are from a marker that I used to verify the number of teeth (46t) and the darker blemish is from whatever grease they used in the bag to keep it from tarnishing, it should come off with a bit of alcohol. If it is all good then pp to [email protected] and I'll attempt to get it shipped out Saturday if not Monday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but did you say "Give me a chance to make it right?" and "Open a Paypal Case?" so I guess you are just a scammer huh? My feedback is 100% why? because I communicate properly with my prospective buyers and anyone I buy from. This means I back all my sales with evidence in both pictures and communication and you think you have a case against me?

I've sent you SIMPLE instructions to return my gear back to me before you even see a cent back. And if I don't get it back or it comes back in a condition other than the way I sent it, guess what? yeah I will file a Police report cause all of this dealing with you smells like you're just trying to scam me.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

sorry about your deal but i do know IROC and is a super guy and by no means a scammer.
he sent me pics of the spur yesterday (we text often) and is the wrong spur for his needs.

sounds like mis communacation to me. no real reason to pull the scammer card.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Tech Adept

Yes miscommunication on HIS part. I sent him picture, I asked him to verify it. He failed to follow through on that before sending me payment. I have TONS of MBX5T parts for my Truggy as shown on my post MBX5T for Sale so for him to describe me to Paypal Dispute as trying to Juice him is BS.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

He did ask him to verify the gear with a picture. Dragon you did right.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:31 PM
Suspended

Yes miscommunication on HIS part. I sent him picture, I asked him to verify it. He failed to follow through on that before sending me payment. I have TONS of MBX5T parts for my Truggy as shown on my post MBX5T for Sale so for him to describe me to Paypal Dispute as trying to Juice him is BS.
i dint realize he already opened a dispute, hmmm.......
Old 09-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

i think you did everything right, when you even send someone a picture of the item they are goin to recieve and they cant take 5 seconds to click a link and verify it thats there problem. and i definatly wouldnt refund anything untill you get your item. after a deal like this i would almost be inclined to say all sales are final, you arent the one who made the mistake
Old 09-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by savageboy69
i think you did everything right, when you even send someone a picture of the item they are goin to recieve and they cant take 5 seconds to click a link and verify it thats there problem. and i definatly wouldnt refund anything untill you get your item. after a deal like this i would almost be inclined to say all sales are final, you arent the one who made the mistake
I had half a mind to close the dispute and deny him a refund completely, Let Paypal sort it out, a case I would have won with everything I have to back up My side of the claim. However I think I'm just going to keep my MBX5T truggy and get my gear back so that I at least have a spare when I need it. I think this will be the last time I ever attempt to sell on a forum like this. I've not once had a bad deal since I became a member here. I've been scammed on Ebay once and someone got a perfectly good working game system and games from me. Paypal has a weird policy where they sometimes require you to "Destroy" the item and send them proof that you destroyed it when they issue you a refund. See This Link I'm positve they sent them a picture of thier xbox 360 that had the red ring of death leaving me with no xbox, no games, no money. So I learned a hard lesson from that.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

Oh boy guys I sent him a following pm fight after the first and said sorry cuz I wa quick to sy I wa upset. Put yourself in my shoes, I see his profile pic, assume he's a racer, figured he had what I wanted. Yes you did show me a picture but I also told u that this is my first time ever changing diff gears and didn't know what mine looked like. I should have went looked at a Mugen spur cuz then I would know it wasbt right. I also sent you an email stating we must had some misunderstanding an someone migh have swapped your center for a AE DIFF
Old 09-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

This is what I said

"Hey buddy this is Iroc-ar15
You sent me the wrong part notice something*"
Then I sent two pics then said
"What you sent me doesn't match any spur gear for any MBX5 or MBX6
I opened a PayPal case cause I feel you knew What it was and juiced me. When I looked at the picture before buying I said yes that's it cuz I only assumed it was. This is my first time ever changing a gear on my truggy so I didn't know I trusted you would send me the correct part.*
What gear did you even send me cuz it doesn't match anything in my manual go on eBay and you'll see.
Someone must have swapped your center diff for a AE diff"

Im sending Alwayswin a copy of my text message screenshot on my iPhone to show timestamps. I'm not trying scam you in fact mr I'll include your incorrect part with extras.
Your gear you sent does not go to a Mugen truggy
Post the pics so everyone can see misunderstanding you didn't have to cuss me out call me vulgar names in pm.
Don't worry I'll upload to photobucket and post myself.
I don't see why I'm so wrong everyone was against me when the guy that bought a defective sealed in package solder iron from me open a case and publicized it. Why can't I?
You people amaze me I swear.
Look at my feedback folks I'm not trying hit ish. Me and mike been trading back and forth a few times and I done smooth transactions with others recent.
Wait one while I upload pics n everyone will see what you sent was not or any Mugen.
Let me hurry b4 u have the mods lock this. You k ow this hi told me he going to make it hard for me to do any dealings now.???
Old 09-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Tech Elite

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i458/Kaymella/
Old 09-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Tech Elite

Dude I even left you positive feedback before you sent the thing.
You are overblowing this and I don't appreciate it.
Why don't you post everything like this
"
Private Message: Re: Spur gear
Recipients: TheDragonJedi
Today, 05:03 PM *
IROC-AR15
Tech Elite

You may not of read my second pm.
I said I never took off spur b4 I assumed it was correct. Why does it look so different from all other Mugen spurs?
No need to cuss me out an such. What are you a mod around here? Notice my recent feedback? You were supposed to sell me a mbx5t center diff gear instead it's a spur to something else. Read my other pm b4 getting so mad I said sorry

Quote:
Are you kidding me? You're pretty upset huh? Aftr bugging me and bugging me and bugging me? I sent you a pic showing you what I was sending and asked you to verify it before making payment to make sure it's the part you were looking for and now you want to open a paypale case against me? I think paypal is going to see after all this evidence you don't have a case against me. I should be the one upset seeing as you can't follow simple directions. Send the fucking part back and I'll give you your money back and don't fucking bug me again. And you'll be sure as hell I'll keep an eye on your future dealings here and make sure people know you're a moron to deal with.

I even Made bold and red a very simple instruction for you to follow to get your money back.

Quote:
Hey bro got your package you sent me the wrong gear. What you sent is not a spur gear go look at all the mbx5 and mbx6 center diff gears. The all have a portion that's raised and a center. Yours has no center at all it's open hollow I'm pretty upset but will give you th chance to make it right before I leave bad feedback and open a PayPal case

Quote:
part shipped today via USPS, should recieve it soon. Thanks again.

Quote:
Do you have a buggy you'd sell?

Quote:
Quote:
#TeamHolyRoller
Live Laugh Learn Love"

Or this "
Private Message: Re: Spur gear
Recipients: TheDragonJedi
Yesterday, 06:03 PM *
IROC-AR15
Tech Elite

Sorry man I realize the part is what matches in the picture yet I think we may have some misunderstanding.
This is my first time eve changing the center diff gear on my truggy so I see pic said yes. I don't know what the gear you set me goes to it doesnt match anything in my manual
#TeamHolyRoller
Live Laugh Learn Love

Delete this Message"

But I'm trying to scam you??? Please stop it sir. I know you feel you run this place but you sent me the wrong part so I opened a case big deal it's been done to me and I sold a NIP item that happened to be defective and bought in bulk.
Good day and God bless everyone!!
You're not God don't judge me though especially without all the FACTS and I capitalized that for emphasis!
Old 09-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Suspended

Just send it back to him, he said he will return the money when he gets it. make sure to get confirmation.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Tech Elite

I will trust and I'm going to give him some surprise extra parts sinc I'm scamming and all. You know me AlwaysWin just tell em bout all the deals we do and I scam you.
I'm not mad at guy forgive him just thought the full facts should be out.
Does anyone think that gear he sent is for a Mugen? I'll wait

SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

For all I care I can lose the case it's $15 and though I'm on unemployment it's not that deep
Found a plastic and metal spur combo on eBay for $10 plus 5 shipping
But i will link this page to our case mr.meany cuss me out even after i be man and apologize

God is good, all the time!!
Old 09-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Well I've refreshed a few times and see the same people viewing
No comments now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.