Community
Wiki Posts
Search

nsr250repsol = BAD Seller

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 04:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)

Josh - anyone who goes to such extremes to try to clear his name of any wrong doing only convinces me that you never sent the 3rd CVD as you promised you would in the first place.

You sent me a PM asking if we might stop posting and just let this bad deal go and I agreed. You then sent me another PM asking me to retract my feedback, and when I told you that I wouldn't, you've gone ahead with your slander campaign here in spite. Have your little tantrum Josh, it only makes you look bad.

You cannot escape the fact that I received only two of the three CVD's. I paid you your asking price and a bit extra based on the delivery of all three but you failed to deliver.

Halo - I do not see how this deal is any of your business, so kindly keep your comments to yourself.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:06 AM
Tech Champion

My reply to Josh's request to retract my feedback was met with malace and his intentions to start a new slander campaign clearly stated. I had already agreed to stop posting but this wasn't enough for Josh.

Re: Lay off eh!
What ever then dude do what your going to do and I'll do what I'm going to do. I hope you are please with yourself then.

SteveM wrote on Today 01:49 AM:
Josh,

I will not change the feedback I left for you on this transaction. I know you won't be happy with that, but then again I'm not happy to have been called a scammer not to mention not getting all of the items I was expecting.
Old 02-26-2005, 05:13 AM
Tech Champion

The following is my reply to Josh to thank him for the two CVD's and to agree to his request to stop sending PM messages or posts on the forums. Josh hasn't been able to even keep his own word as evidenced by his continued posts.

Re: Lay off eh!
Josh - I have no intention of making the drive to the post office so they can weigh the pair of CVD's so that I can go to the USPS web site to get a shipping cost. The postage on the envelope was a mere $0.85 and that seems low to me for three steel CVD's.

You taped together a piece of what was once a larger envelope to ship steel CVD's from the US to Canada. The proper thing to use would have been a bubble envelope or something similar. They cost about 25 cents each here in Canada. I can't imagine what you were thinking when you taped that thing together.

I am happy to have the pair of new CV's and I thank you for that, but I am very upset that you accused me of scamming you all over one CVD. I have as many people as you, if not more on RCTech and other forums that will stand behind me as an honest trader.

I know what I received and it was only the two CVD's. Sorry, but that's the honest truth. I have no idea where the third one might be and maybe one day you'll find it on the floor in your shipping room. I don't know and I am tired of arguing.

I won't post again on RCTech or send you more PM messages as long as you agree to do the same.

Steve

nsr250repsol wrote on Yesterday 10:29 PM:
Your not going to scam me alreay so just stop trying. I'm an honest person and normally prety cool tempered, but your really getting on my nerves. Either send the CVD'd back for a refund or stop with your antics and be happy with the the deal you got and yes I did send everything agreed apon. If you would only do what I have asked you to do with the shipping wieght you would know but since you refuse I figure your just out to get something for free. Not going to happen so give it up, PLEASE!
Josh
Old 02-26-2005, 05:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i always complain a lot when my free stuff i sign up for on the internet never arrive...

be happy you got the stuff you paid for, not the free stuff you didnt get....
Old 02-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Sorry steve I just thought I would point out to eveyone on the list that you knowingly Lied on your paypal compalint. That's all. No tantrums here. I was going to post that before you sent a PM basically begging me not to post any more on you. When you deciled to pull your fulse feedback I simply just went ahead with posting the info I was going to post in the first place. I'm guess you probibly do not like it because it shows with zero doubt your a lier. Thants all.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:25 AM
R/C Tech Founder

This sounds a lot more like a misunderstanding or a package handling error than an intentional scam by either party. I would encourage people to do what they can to resolve problems like this in private via PMs or email before posting on here, as these kind of threads typically turn very ugly very quickly.

And this especially isn't worth it considering all we're talking about is a single used CVD!