Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mods please help me

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

Well this issue from the same guy (the OP here) that I was going to buy a short course body from. I said I'd take it, I said when I'd pay (same day, just later that night because I was at work) and he agreed to the deal, and by the time he responded to my request for paypal, he had sold the one I wanted. Thank god for ignore lists. I was going to chalk it up to 1 bad situation, but there's obviously a trend here.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:18 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scottgir
Well this issue from the same guy (the OP here) that I was going to buy a short course body from. I said I'd take it, I said when I'd pay (same day, just later that night because I was at work) and he agreed to the deal, and by the time he responded to my request for paypal, he had sold the one I wanted. Thank god for ignore lists. I was going to chalk it up to 1 bad situation, but there's obviously a trend here.
I wasn't gonna call the OP out but seeing as something similar happened I think it sets a precedent.

I bought one of the SC bodies the OP had listed HERE and paid via paypal on 5/31/2012. I logged into paypal to check for tracking on 6/8/2012 since I had not gotten the body and I noticed that my payment was refunded on 6/4/2012. I dropped the seller a message asking about it on 6/8/2012 and he then told me "I changed my mind and decided to keep the body" I was never sent a PM or anything about it. Now why the paypal refund email never came through is another story but the seller could have dropped me a PM letting me know he was keeping it. Then I could have started my search all over again for a beater body. It did stink, aside from missing on good deal, I passed up other good deals because I was under the impression the body I bought from him would show up soon. The seller has good feedback, but I would never deal with him again, either buying or selling. A tire kicker is one thing. Committing to deal and then backing out simply because you change your mind is an issue to me.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Tech Adept

Ok seenin he's done this be before I retract my first post. If he gets a negative I think it should stand with reason why. And a link to this post showing proof that he's done this be before. But I still don't think of a deal being done till item is payed shipped delivered and buy is happy. Yes payment was received but that's as far as this deal went he's lucky the buyer did not just send him the item anyways. His PayPal claim might have been thrown out, or he could have won with PayPal.... In the end he's not someone to deal with and a small vacation I don't think would be overkill. But the reasoning for that is because he's pulled this stupid be before. If u do it once ok stuff happens, 2 orw more times u need a timeout. End of story if I was a mod I'd make sure you got your vacation for a few days and on top of it I'd make sure that u stayed out of the buy and sell part of the forums for a month or so. Your lucky this has ended the way it has.