Community
Wiki Posts
Search

oilguy f--------------------

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Suspended

Im glad that everyone here has seen New2Crawling for what he is...
He has several altars on this forum trollstomper Baja newbie owl 316
Old 03-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Originally Posted by pinballdude
Wow...good to know! Multiple usernames seems kinda shady rite off the bat
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by oilguy
Wow...good to know! Multiple usernames seems kinda shady rite off the bat
yea he had posted some kind of wild feel sorry for me story on the Christ board that has sense been removed because he was saying that he tried to kill people and all sort of stuff.. crazy...also if you read his post a while back he said that he broke his collar over 2 years ago now he's saying that's why he can't work... my brother lives in his town and I tried to get him a job but he made up one excuse after the next tell I stopped trying..
Old 03-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

While I am checking on the above, since multiply user accounts can result in suspension, I've also heard the same about you so lets try not to through stones if we live in glass houses.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Wow...thats all i got...wow....ive got my lil guys out and goin to have some fun cuz i handle my business...and i try not to read much if any of this b.s. cuz blood pressures already an issue...
Attached Thumbnails oilguy f---------------------imag1235.jpg  
Old 03-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

it just puzzles me on why New2crawling hasn't had any kind of rebuttle in the matter.....i know if someone was bashing me, id have something to say back...unless i knew i was in the wrong!
Old 03-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Suspended

It looks like he "enlisted" overnight from the changing of his signature.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:00 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by racer1812
While I am checking on the above, since multiply user accounts can result in suspension, I've also heard the same about you so lets try not to through stones if we live in glass houses.
Whoever told you that is Wrong!!! I am pinball dude and only pinball dude... plaese check me out while your checking..
Old 03-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

We the jury, being of sound body and mind and acting of our own course find the defendant not guilty. Second, we the jury recommend that the defendant should have all charges dropped and perfect record reinstated.

The plaintiff is hereby bound to douche bag status and will be ignored henceforth.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Suspended

+1
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
We the jury, being of sound body and mind and acting of our own course find the defendant not guilty. Second, we the jury recommend that the defendant should have all charges dropped and perfect record reinstated.

The plaintiff is hereby bound to douche bag status and will be ignored henceforth.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dale_gribble

Looks like there was a whole lot of story that the OP left out! The fact that he ran away with his tail between his legs further proves who is telling the truth.

I just can't resist saying that oilguy should put some oil on those rusty screw heads next time though. Especially with a name like that.

After reading the last couple pages, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with oilguy. How much more can he offer that he hasn't already.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Tech Master

LIl oil never hurt nobody... ya know i was pissed too when all this started...it was a radical rollercoaster before i was ever informed of this thread...im gettin alot more patient in my old age....lol...im really surprised and taken back a lil how fast things went out of control...never woulda affected me with the bad feedback that much in the end anyways, but gotta say thanks for everyone bein, just open minded enough to wanna look into it and hear both sides...it turned out obvious pretty much, but thank u! We r all adults for the most part..
Old 03-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

from what i can see new2crawiling only has 1 account registered to him

pinball i would keep your comments to your self , i have received 6 complaints from 6 different members about you being a troll, so far i think they are correct
Old 03-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

i have talked to oilguy and new2crawling many times, both great guys and i would deal with both of them anytime. seems to be just a communacation misunderstanding, as a buyer i jump the gun myself at times and dont ask the questions i should, as a seller i want to sell my item to the first guy that is willing to buy. so to buyer's........ask more questions and demand more pics of what you are getting, for seller.......post as much information as possible of item selling and awnser all questions the best you can. Both guys here are great guys. hope everything works out and ya'll can move on.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Suspended

Baja newbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.