Community
Wiki Posts
Search

milan07 BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Suspended

We need to get some mods with balls and rid this site of SCAMMERS!
I had to get rid of one already!

Man up dudes!

Your friendly NS
Old 02-24-2012, 05:33 AM
Contingency

Originally Posted by charlesandstuff
I paid for a sc10 factory team with 2 bodies.. pretty much brand new and paid $200 for it because it looked really nice and was brand new and never ran he said. I also paid on 2-6-12 and i asked for a tracking number at least 3 times and he replied with it has shipped you will see it monday.. That monday was 2 weeks ago. And he doesnt log on at all and when he does he either doesnt message you back or lies. I was confident in my purchase with him because he had 35 positive feedback.. I guess even with that high of feedback people still get their money taken. Anyways its been over a week since he has messaged me about anything.. there is also another guy that left feedback yesterday and said his item hasnt been shipped after 38 days.. so thats yet another guy who got his money taken from this guy. 3 people all together that i know of that this has happened to and who knows if there is more..

And Joker he gave me the EXACT same story about the tracking #.. he said he will be home in 15 mins and he would message me when he got home but he didnt message me.

I also filed a pp claim and no word from seller on here or pp as of yet.
Yep I'm the guy who has been waiting over 38 days for the $400 partially assembled missing minor parts RC8.2 kit. Got the same song and dance. Said he was in the service and would pick up the few missing parts as he felt for me being over here in Asscrackistan.

He was pretty good at saying he hadn't shipped it because he was out on training...which is plausable...but when pushed he popped up with a usps tracker which you can get online...meaningless basically.

I filed a PP dispute and it will probably take another month before I see my money returned...no biggy as I don't need the money otherwise I wouldn't have been free to spend it in the first place. Bought another kit from ACER as they had a fair deal with cermaic bearings included.

As far as using due diligence, I did! I checked his history and trader rating and join date to this forum. Wasn't absolutely a perfect rating but mid 90s over a 12 month period. Also I did leave negative feedback the same day I filed a Pay Pal dispute.

Cheers!

Old 02-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Baja newbie
We need to get some mods with balls and rid this site of SCAMMERS!
I had to get rid of one already!

Man up dudes!

Your friendly NS
i already did
Old 02-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
i already did

Careful of what you wish for I guess.. well done Marcos.J.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (97%+)

Well guys... i ended up getting my item today. I dont know about the rest of you but i cancelled my paypal claim and if there is a mod or whatever remove the feedback i gave him so i can leave proper feedback on his trader page. I mean what was i supposed to do with no communication and no item in 20 days Anyways its over (for me anyways) And Good luck to the rest of you guys who haven't received your items..
Old 02-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlesandstuff
Well guys... i ended up getting my item today. I dont know about the rest of you but i cancelled my paypal claim and if there is a mod or whatever remove the feedback i gave him so i can leave proper feedback on his trader page. I mean what was i supposed to do with no communication and no item in 20 days Anyways its over (for me anyways) And Good luck to the rest of you guys who haven't received your items..
I will change it to a neutral
Old 02-25-2012, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Clearly not a member to deal with at this point, considering he been on here very recently. Report any retaliatory feedback, if he gives any to his recent buyers.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I will change it to a neutral
After waiting for 3 weeks and getting the runaround for something I'd be leaving it as a negative. Holy cow you guys are nice!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

well PayPal came thru and gave me my cash back today!

i wish i would have just got my rims tires but at least i got my money back

will never deal with milan07 again