Wiki Posts
Search

Dagnabit!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Dagnabit!!!!!!

I hate it when you make a trade with someone ,and ya even talk with them on the phone,and all is fine.But ya wait and and nothing arrives.I could have had it back up for sale or trade .But, no I wait on the stuff, and it never gets here.And,they won't answer the phone or private messages anymore.If they would only tell me something I would be just fine.This guy is currently selling and racking up good feedback.But he didn't treat me fairly.Just communicate people.Thats all I ask.Get your head out your. I might come back and list his name,if I don't calm the ~~~down here.What a `````\

Flyintaco138 scammed me. There I did it.Goodluck with this guy.He is out there,and watchout.

Last edited by tc3jp; 01-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

im sorry to here that. thanks for letting us know.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Not really a scam if you didnt lose anything . These are called tire kickers and are part of the reason for having the ignore feature. Just be glad you are only out time not product or money.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

If the only thing you've lost so far is time, there is no reason to post up a name.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard "I'll send you..." I would own my own LHS.

Just send the guy a PM and let him know you're listing the item again. Move on with your life.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
If the only thing you've lost so far is time, there is no reason to post up a name.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard "I'll send you..." I would own my own LHS.

Just send the guy a PM and let him know you're listing the item again. Move on with your life.
I agree if you didn't send anything he didn't scam you , maybe he wasted your time , that has happen to me many many times , but I don't call those guys scammers
Old 01-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Time means nothing? Not in my book.And we all have our books don't we.It looks like I don't do a lot of selling or trading .But I do trade and sell on other sites.I did go off the deep end a little here.But the last buying and selling I did on here went sour too.Anyway I am just fedup with people that lie on their end of the deal.I actually backed out on a deal one time,but I contacted the guy quickly and apologised.The internet is just getting worse day by day with people posting useless posts.People that are new to selling on the internet, start selling, and all of the sudden they are making money hand over fist.It goes to their head.And they get cought up in it\.That's when the darkside takes over.This may not be a big deal to some, but I will stand my ground, and speak out about this insignificant little transaction.
I just strive to better myself and the people around me.have a good day.And I know,nothing's perfect but the earth and sky.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

dagnabit???

Anyways, I would say he is a welcher, and extreme tire kicker. If he couldn't come through on his end he should have manned up and let you know, instead of just not responding. As annoying as that is that does not make him a scammer however. If you had already sent your truck and got nothing in return, then he would be a scammer.

Put him on your ignore list and dont deal with him in the future.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar
dagnabit???

Anyways, I would say he is a welcher, and extreme tire kicker. If he couldn't come through on his end he should have manned up and let you know, instead of just not responding. As annoying as that is that does not make him a scammer however. If you had already sent your truck and got nothing in return, then he would be a scammer.

Put him on your ignore list and dont deal with him in the future.
This.

I agree, your time is valuable. But at the end of the day, that's all you lost. You didn't get scammed, you didn't lose money. Just a few hours out of your life. You've wasted more time than that sitting in traffic.

If you don't like people wasting your time, don't sell anything. Take it to a LHS or consignment shop and leave it to someone else.

It doesn't matter if you're selling houses, 1:1 cars, or 1:10 off road trucks. Sales and tire kicking go hand in hand. That's how it works. The only way to avoid it is to not get involved at all.