Problem with purchase (slater333)

Old 01-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cadimman
Thanks. You state it very well. Just the slap up side the head I needed. I'll stop feeding the troll and stop smearing this threads. I would love it if the mods would remove all comments from the stroke's comment on and maybe this thread could get back on topic.
he want my post removed because ive proven he tried to rip someone off and got caught, and to say your gonna stop feeding the troll? You just sent me a pm calling me names.When you leave this site ill stop going after you scammer.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FUAddicts
Hmm, remove comments? Really? Why? Nastystroker is a forum member and has opinions, why remove HIS comments?
The way I read it, Cadi was saying delete all of the comments made since Nastystroker jumped in. That would include his (Cadi's) comments as well.

Nobody is trying to say Nastystroker shouldn't have the ability to post his opinion. Relentless harassment, flaming, and name calling across multiple threads is another matter entirely.

Regardless of what happened between those two, it should not be dragged into this thread. And that kind of harassment shouldn't be going on at all. JMHO.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:19 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FUAddicts
Hmm, remove comments? Really? Why? Nastystroker is a forum member and has opinions, why remove HIS comments?
Remove ALL comments from his on as they are off topic of this thread.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Guys, can we all get along? I asked that everyone stays away from commenting about my deal with Cadimman. Some opinions favor me and some favor him, but that's all they are, OPINIONS. As stated, we are working things out and he has send me all my stuff back and I'm now waiting for the box to get here... So please stop calling him a scammer as we really don't and all we are doing is speculating... So please stop and keep your opinion to your selves... Thank you....
Old 01-23-2012, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cadimman
Remove ALL comments from his on as they are off topic of this thread.
I am a forum member, I have opinions, I can voice my opinions, I will continue to do so!!
Oh btw, nitro does not rule..
Old 01-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Just keep em on topic
Old 01-23-2012, 07:17 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nastystroker
sorry to jack this thread but this scammer needs to go away. he was on here when i posted this and i even sent him a pm so he could exonerate himself but he cant explain he situation on how he screwed another member. Again im sorry to jack your thread but this guy needs to get off this site and i wont stop till hes gone, Ive been screwed a couple time and now im making it my mission to take the scammers off this site
Is not up to you what he needs to do about his deals , everyone deals here on their own risk , the mods don't even get involved either, so keep the comments to your self and move on
Old 01-23-2012, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nastystroker
he want my post removed because ive proven he tried to rip someone off and got caught, and to say your gonna stop feeding the troll? You just sent me a pm calling me names.When you leave this site ill stop going after you scammer.
Move one or be gone , and that goes for anyone that harasses anyone on the forum or via pm's