chrisper27p a thief

Old 01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nastystroker
yeah you see scammers on here that keep posting with 100 percent feedback. hopefully you gave that guy what he deserved.
That's weird
Someone doesn't leave negative after being scammed? Shame on them! That's where the feedback system falls apart if we don't use it.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cadimman
That's weird
Someone doesn't leave negative after being scammed? Shame on them! That's where the feedback system falls apart if we don't use it.
Yeah i guess they b.s there way out of negative feedback after they get caught scamming
Old 01-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Suspended

Wow. Then I guess they didn't really scam did they? A scammer usually gains something.

Glad most of these are getting sorted out. Sometimes sellers taking a loss to keep their rep.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Cadimman
Wow. Then I guess they didn't really scam did they? A scammer usually gains something.

Glad most of these are getting sorted out. Sometimes sellers taking a loss to keep their rep.
but when a scammer gets caught they have to tuck their tails and try to get out.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Suspended

but when a scammer gets caught they have to tuck their tails and try to get out.
I see. I'll be sure to check with you about my next deal to make sure I'm safe. Thanks for all the insight.

Glad you got your money back. No use for this thread anymore..................................
Old 01-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

nastystroker is still trying to grind a personal axe that he has over one empty box.

Negative feedback does not get removed from trading profiles unless it was a retaliation or some other reason.

If a person is truly a scammer, they will either get banned or the feedback won't get removed.

In the case of Chrisper27p I can personally attest that he is not a scammer. I purchased a vehicle from him and received it in a timely fashion.

Clearly there is another reason why this deal went bad. What that reason is, who know. The important thing is that the buyer got his money back.

nastystroker, please stop posting false/misleading information in these threads. Your inflammatory, baseless accusations do not help this community in any way.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
nastystroker is still trying to grind a personal axe that he has over one empty box.

Negative feedback does not get removed from trading profiles unless it was a retaliation or some other reason.

If a person is truly a scammer, they will either get banned or the feedback won't get removed.

In the case of Chrisper27p I can personally attest that he is not a scammer. I purchased a vehicle from him and received it in a timely fashion.

Clearly there is another reason why this deal went bad. What that reason is, who know. The important thing is that the buyer got his money back.

nastystroker, please stop posting false/misleading information in these threads. Your inflammatory, baseless accusations do not help this community in any way.
nothing false or misleading, The guy actually made a post in here to get it removed. i left neg feedback and it stuck with him for awhile but some how got removed a couple months ago.And it was not retaliation feedback he sent me a car that was beat to crap and wouldnt refund my money. so you need to stop the post whoring.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

nothing false or misleading, The guy actually made a post in here to get it removed. i left neg feedback and it stuck with him for awhile but some how got removed a couple months ago.And it was not retaliation feedback he sent me a car that was beat to crap and wouldnt refund my money. so you need to stop the post whoring.
Nastystroker this is the last time if you are not involved in the deal stay out of it you are not doing any good but just stirring the pot.