Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Scammer dont deal with this guy     drunkenbear >

Scammer dont deal with this guy drunkenbear

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Scammer dont deal with this guy drunkenbear

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)
Default Scammer dont deal with this guy " EDITED" everything is good now

dont deal with this guy "edited".

i have a post up about painting pit boards and i was messaged about painting this guy a board. so i painted this board and shipped it out on 12/15/2011. i got a message a couple days later saying thanks and it looks great. i get an email today saying that money has been reversed. so i call paypal and see what is going on and they tell me that his bank said he said that it was an unautherised transaction so now im out everything in regards to what i did for him

EVERYTHING IS SETTELED

Last edited by racerx1920; 01-17-2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: everything is good now
Old 01-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racerx1920
dont deal with this guy drunkenbear.

i have a post up about painting pit boards and i was messaged about painting this guy a board. so i painted this board and shipped it out on 12/15/2011. i got a message a couple days later saying thanks and it looks great. i get an email today saying that money has been reversed. so i call paypal and see what is going on and they tell me that his bank said he said that it was an unautherised transaction so now im out everything in regards to what i did for him

so dont deal with this guy

SN: drunkenbear
[email protected]
Nicholas Garca
Irving TX 75060
Did you save all correspondence with this person to fight the PayPal claim? Worst case scenario, that constitutes cc fraud if you can prove it with his correspondence
Old 01-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Have any pictures of the board? Irving is local for me so he probably races at one of 2 tracks. If I spot it I'll ask.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

forward all PM'S to paypal and emails. to show him saying thanks for the pit board. post pics of the pit board so ther other member can ask him. it only takes one person to make a racer look bad at his local track to for stealing. and thats what he did he stole from you, your time and paint and shipping cost.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:30 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

We need to figure out how to weed these scammers out of here.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod87
We need to figure out how to weed these scammers out of here.
Isn't that the job of "Management"?
Old 01-14-2012, 05:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)

i dont have all of the PMs from him i deleat them after a couple weeks. never had a problem till now. i called paypal and they said there is nothing i can do becasue he sent money as a gift and im not protected by paypal.

here is one of his PMs describing what he wanted........

The sponsors are going to be another 25 becuase I have to have them made so your at 100
Paypal:

Originally Posted by drunkenbear
I would like to get the number 11 with Garca on the bottom of it. For sponsors i would like: Stalker Bodies, Wild Bills Raceway, B.B.M. Big Brownie Motorsports, Garca Cafe, and S.D.O.T. Southern Dirt Oval Tour. For design and colors, on your post i sa thew the blue board with the checkard flag and the orange, if you could do that one that would be awesome!

Originally Posted by drunkenbear
I was looking into getting one of your pit boards for my dad for cristmas and was wondering if it would get here before then! willing to pay extra to make it happen!

i dont see why i cant get it to you by then put an extra 10 on it so 75 and ill make 100% that you have it by then. that 10 ill put a faster shipping on it. sound good?

what do you want on it?
this is what it looks like with out all the wording. what i bolded in the description is what he wanted put on there. the number and name is centered and the other sponsors are off to right side of the board is white.
oh and it also has my " Dunn Graphics" sticker in the lower right corner

Old 01-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by FUAddicts
Isn't that the job of "Management"?
So sit and wait for someone else to do it ? Why not help ? Isn't it better to be proactive rather than reactive ?
Old 01-14-2012, 06:18 AM
Tech Lord

i dont have all of the PMs from him i deleat them after a couple weeks. never had a problem till now. i called paypal and they said there is nothing i can do becasue he sent money as a gift and im not protected by paypal.

here is one of his PMs describing what he wanted........

this is what it looks like with out all the wording. what i bolded in the description is what he wanted put on there. the number and name is centered and the other sponsors are off to right side of the board is white.
oh and it also has my " Dunn Graphics" sticker in the lower right corner

Sentence number 3 . Pay attention boys and girls. I will commend you for not going off about the money part realizing the dreaded "gift" payment and still posting this to help warn people,realizing there will be some people who will ridicule you for it.
Thank you
Old 01-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

The seller never mentioned that he ASKED for the buyer to pay as a gift, he just said it was $100 through paypal. It sounds like it was the buyer that decided how to pay, and he scammed the seller. Usually when the hawks here jump on someone for paying as a gift, it's due to the buyer getting scammed and paying as a gift. I would hope no one jumps on him for this, it's the buyer who was the a**hole.
btw, nice looking paint!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Tech Lord

I am not saying anything bad about the seller at all . Just pointing out that a gift payment is not a good thing wether asked for or not. This deal is just more proof of that.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Tech Adept

Now I would put an email into his sponsors and complain about the way he is representing himself and thier company. That should get someone's attention really quick.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jarrad
Now I would put an email into his sponsors and complain about the way he is representing himself and thier company. That should get someone's attention really quick.
Good one!
Old 01-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mkiiina
Have any pictures of the board? Irving is local for me so he probably races at one of 2 tracks. If I spot it I'll ask.
You and RacerX1920 should get together, see if you can help him out with the local scene.

It would really be nice to share resources and actually take care of some of these scammers, and general lack moral center jerkoff-holes.

I know I would be hiding under a rock if I ever pulled some crap like this. Luckily he listed so many personals in his request for the pit board...

Stalker Bodies (you know what to look for on the track/sale ads etc)
Wild Bills Raceway (Anyone else here local to that track?)
B.B.M. Big Brownie Motorsports (Again, anyone recognize this?)
Garca Cafe (wow, is this a family owned business by chance?)
and S.D.O.T. Southern Dirt Oval Tour (do I need to add anything?)

Someone's gotta know this guy/kid/explitive... They should pass along a message for him to get in contact with RacerX1920 and make this right.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

http://stalkerrc.com/ they have Alex garca listed as a driver

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.