Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
paypal multiple purchases. or 2 payments >

paypal multiple purchases. or 2 payments

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

paypal multiple purchases. or 2 payments

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default paypal multiple purchases. or 2 payments

did you all know this....if you file a claim against someone and you paid them in 2 payments.....you are only going to get 1 back..!!!!..or if you make 2 or more purchases you can only file for 1 refund win or loose......so 6 purchases from a bone head that burns you for a total of $849.00 you can only get 1 of those purchase totals back...!!!!! so only file on the largest purchase.....no exceptions.....so you probably know I was burned by bigdaddys tradeing post for a 5bss for $350.00 he gave me the wrong PP addy PP held the money as per usual...so Mike Foster the sellers name..emails me back and says send me $200.00 now and I I'll ship it monday and you can pay the rest when you get it back from PP. So I did, trusting him I realy had no reason not to at first,seemed like a nice enough guy...so he sends me a email ok sending it on the way home from work. I then asked later that night for a track # ...I left it at work I'll get it to you tomorrow...in the mean time I get the PP return and send him the other $150.00....he says ok got......never another word.....filed a claim...10 day wait...even if I win I was told I will only get 1 of the payments back...DON'T DO MORE THAN ONE PAYMENT TO ANYONE....!!!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

thanks good to know.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Wow, did not know that. Did they give a reason why?