PsychoB4 - Another bad deal

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cul8tr
Hey Chris try this.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I filled this out and the next day I got a call from the guys police dept. I sent them all emails,text messages, pm's, pics of my items. I got my truck back.
I don't think they will over $20
Old 11-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 223 (100%+)

I had sold PsycoB4 a pair of sc rims and tires a couple years ago, I did not provide him the tracking right away since I misplaced it but did PM him the delivery date. (My fault on the tracking number). After 2 days had passed the estimated delivery date Chris was threatening to leave negative feedback and trash my name since he paid as a gift ( I never asked). I put more effort into finding the receipt and was lucky enough to find it. I ran the tracking number and confirmed the package was delivered on the said date. I provided him with the information and he suddenly found the package?... since I have ignored this user in future transactions. If you search his name you will find many other issues users have had.

Sorry for your headache but hopefully other buyers and sellers stay away now
Old 11-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Our buddy just PMed me to tell me he has "proof" that I received "both" packages he sent me. It's pretty funny because I only bought one item from him. He also told me it's sad how people lie on RCTECH.

He's one in a million.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

This guy has been a problem for a long time. He screwed me as well. Left him a negative and his response was "it doesn't matter I will have it deleted". Sure enough it was deleted. I tried to appeal to the admins and nothing. This isn't the first thread I have crossed about him either. He is a ongoing problem, the funny part is when he is confronted how belligerent he gets. It's as if he feels that he should be able to screw who ever he wants, and how dare we not appreciate a good stiff one.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PhatDad
It's as if he feels that he should be able to screw who ever he wants, and how dare we not appreciate a good stiff one.
This is an amazingly good post. It's really unfortunate that it is attached to a situation like this.

Sorry to anyone involved with this, currently or previously.