Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Latrodectus27 = Scammin Bastit!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Enough with the name calling next person that makes insults will get 10 days off .
Old 07-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Enough with the name calling next person that makes insults will get 10 days off .
That's his name Marcos, Rick McDick McJimsey...

And the kid likes spiders too, jus sayin.

Glad you're worried about the important stuff.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

We're worried about name calling here... meanwhile the kid stole hundreds of dollars from members of the site you're supposed to represent. Am I wrong?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Weazsel
We're worried about name calling here... meanwhile the kid stole hundreds of dollars from members of the site you're supposed to represent. Am I wrong?
in your case........20 bucks is not worth getting booted from here IMO! seller stated he is sending items tomorrow with confirmation, lets see if he does, if not.......................then start the name calling....LMAO
Old 07-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by inferno13
in your case........20 bucks is not worth getting booted from here IMO! seller stated he is sending items tomorrow with confirmation, lets see if he does, if not.......................then start the name calling....LMAO
It's not about the money. You're right it's not worth getting booted from here. That's why I stopped.

Yeah, he's sending the items tomorrow like I'm winning the lottery.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:35 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Weazsel
It's not about the money. You're right it's not worth getting booted from here. That's why I stopped.

Yeah, he's sending the items tomorrow like I'm winning the lottery.
hopefully he comes through!! i hate to hear about the family problems he's having but should have better communacation
Old 07-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

If you truly had a family issue then I'll understand, but if you are being dishonest and trying to use that as an excuse to get people to drop their paypal claim including mine then karma's a ******............ I however do not want the screw kit since I went ahead and bought another one brand new..... So my paypal claim will stay unless you refund me the money and then and only then will I drop the claim.......

P.S., the claim ends tomorrow, g'luck..................
Old 07-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
If you truly had a family issue then I'll understand, but if you are being dishonest and trying to use that as an excuse to get people to drop their paypal claim including mine then karma's a ******............ I however do not want the screw kit since I went ahead and bought another one brand new..... So my paypal claim will stay unless you refund me the money and then and only then will I drop the claim.......

P.S., the claim ends tomorrow, g'luck..................
seems fair to me!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J

Awesome! He addressed the name calling.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by jjreed
Awesome! He addressed the name calling.
Yeah, the mods here always make sure they take care of the IMPORTANT business at hand first.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Besides breaking the forums rules... The name calling only brings oneself down to the same low unproductive level as the person who is scamming.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt
Besides breaking the forums rules... The name calling only brings oneself down to the same low unproductive level as the person who is scamming.
My only question is why was it ok when a mod did it, and no warning was given??????????? But we're getting off topic....... Alot of the paypal claims filed against the seller are ending soon, if he was really trying to make this right I don't know why he came on here and responded and has yet to respond to paypal??????
Old 07-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt
Yeah thanks for the comment chiefy, we all stopped a couple of hours ago...

You ever get angry about something? Emotions get the best of me sometimes... that's what happened here and it ended. As for calling it the "same low unproductive level as the person who is scamming" is just incorrect and quite offensive.

Thanks for bumping the thread though so more people see his name and hopefully don't get caught up in this bs like we did.

Now that the rctech messiah has come down from his r/c mountain high above the clouds to speak his words of wisdom to us peasants we can move on with the rest of our enlightened lives... oh brother.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ilanstylz
My only question is why was it ok when a mod did it, and no warning was given??????????? But we're getting off topic....... Alot of the paypal claims filed against the seller are ending soon, if he was really trying to make this right I don't know why he came on here and responded and has yet to respond to paypal??????
I agree, I made that point earlier with the Paypal example... He makes a post on here but yet doesn't rectify the claims?? Something smells kind of fishy around here... kind of like my ex gf...
Old 07-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (57%+)

I'm posting from a phone sitting in a mcdonalds. That's why I haven't addressed the claims.

Mr. Weaszel, email me your address again please. I have the rest of your addresses written on the packages already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.