Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
need your opinion guys, please respond >

need your opinion guys, please respond

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

need your opinion guys, please respond

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
.....he pays my paypal after 8:00pm on Wednesday night the 29th of June. I think I saw it about 9:00 or so, and I respond.....

Friday comes....

......at this point that I received a PM from my buyer wanting to know if it had shipped and what the tracking was. I did not respond.....

Today, Saturday.....

.... I log on to RCTECH a little later and he sends me another PM which says that wants an update, which is understandable and I send him detailed response I explained what happened

in timely fasion to him
I think what had your buyer on edge was paying you Wednesday and never hearing back from you at all until late Saturday.

It surely seems you have already worked everything out with the potential buyer and all is good. It's no big deal. Surely it may have arrived even the SAME day with upgraded shipping if not a day later, with EXTRA items to boot!
But it's just not what the buyer wanted. He has his money back and you still have your RC. Can't ask for much better.

Throw some pics up in a new ad, sounds like for $125 it will sell faster then you can respond to this thread again.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Joe_Dirt and Jacsac you guys are killing me in a good way

Actually, when he sent me the PM in the morning of the 1st of July, that was actually about the 6th or maybe the 7th PM from him, and I responded to all of those. We had been sending PM's back and forth. He was asking me about parts in one. How do lipos fit in the car in another. What parts need to be purchased for it to race it or bash it, etc.

Up until that July 1st morning PM, he never asked when I would be shipping it, and I never promissed a time either. We probably should have locked that part of the deal in tighter for sure, that is something that I will try to not let happen again.

The very first PM was like the 28 of june.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Joe_Dirt
I think what had your buyer on edge was paying you Wednesday and never hearing back from you at all until late Saturday.

It surely seems you have already worked everything out with the potential buyer and all is good. It's no big deal. Surely it may have arrived even the SAME day with upgraded shipping if not a day later, with EXTRA items to boot!
But it's just not what the buyer wanted. He has his money back and you still have your RC. Can't ask for much better.

Throw some pics up in a new ad, sounds like for $125 it will sell faster then you can respond to this thread again.
It actually just sold again, for the same money too. I am giving him the freebies that the original buyer would have received, so I did not gain anything out of the new deal. I am glad the car sold again, but I wish that this had never happened, lesson learned.

What do you say we end this, I honestly don't want to keep this thread alive anymore. The original seller was disapointed with me but we never bashed each other and neither is holding a grudge. I am starting to feel by keep dragging this out is invading his privacy and I think I learned enough to be more clear in my future deals.

Thanks All,
Steve
Old 07-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
It actually just sold again, for the same money too. I am giving him the freebies that the original buyer would have received, so I did not gain anything out of the new deal. I am glad the car sold again, but I wish that this had never happened, lesson learned.

What do you say we end this, I honestly don't want to keep this thread alive anymore. The original seller was disapointed with me but we never bashed each other and neither is holding a grudge. I am starting to feel by keep dragging this out is invading his privacy and I think I learned enough to be more clear in my future deals.

Thanks All,
Steve
Hey there Steve, It looks like quite a few people agree with my original postings which you had problems with
Old 07-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
Hey there Steve, It looks like quite a few people agree with my original postings which you had problems with
Really, you are saying what exactly. Quite a few didn't have a problem either.

Here's a question for you. How many people put up a post such as this asking for feedback in a forum where people almost always side with buyers. Even my buyer put in nicer comments in here than you.

Steve
Old 07-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)