Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Member - inferno13 (problem) Beware

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hey inferno13 remember me? Yeah awhile back your little feelers got hurt cuz you felt you got jacked out of a transponder that was sold to me and a few other guys instead of you. So you started claiming that the guy must be a scammer, when the transponder showed up in perfect working order you suggested that I and the seller where one in the same and or I knew the guy personally. Well now it looking like your the scammer here pal. Oh and one other thing..... this time you would be right.... I do know mccaul and he is a very stand up guy and is the most helpful at our track. If he wasn't why would he let this go on for 2 months before making a deal out of it now! Reason is cuz he was hoping you would do the right thing. If he planned on scamming you would he have sent the money as a gift? Hell no cuz you know the rules on that one so looks to me like you set up my friend.

This time it is personal and it would be best if you took care of it right away.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny-RC
Hey inferno13 remember me? Yeah awhile back your little feelers got hurt cuz you felt you got jacked out of a transponder that was sold to me and a few other guys instead of you. So you started claiming that the guy must be a scammer, when the transponder showed up in perfect working order you suggested that I and the seller where one in the same and or I knew the guy personally. Well now it looking like your the scammer here pal. Oh and one other thing..... this time you would be right.... I do know mccaul and he is a very stand up guy and is the most helpful at our track. If he wasn't why would he let this go on for 2 months before making a deal out of it now! Reason is cuz he was hoping you would do the right thing. If he planned on scamming you would he have sent the money as a gift? Hell no cuz you know the rules on that one so looks to me like you set up my friend.

This time it is personal and it would be best if you took care of it right away.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Why wouldnt you by tracking on a item shipped USPS? You need it just to prove it shipped. Cost .80 cents. Even if lets say you did ship it..... do you have proof you did? No? Same thing happened to me when I first shipped a item years ago, since then I've always paid for the tracking or not used USPS at all and used ups or fed ex which has tracking. Well I sucked it up and refunded the money. Same thing you should do and next time get tracking to cover ones butt.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
just because someone does not get a confirmation does not give the right for a buyer to rip a seller off!!! i have delt with way to many newbies here and most of them play the same little game!!! i dont play games and dont rip anyone off!!!!!! if you knew me personaly you would know that, i have give'in hundreds of dollars of things away in the last year trying to help guys out here and localy and would never rip anyone off for a stupid battery!!! As for the OP, his lipo is on the way to him! i plan on making it up to him for the slow trade deal! he will get his lipo and refunded enough money to buy a new one!! but i think that is more his and my business!!! I DONT RIP ANYONE OFF AND NEVER WOULD!

I can't really speak for anyone else here but inferno13 has offered to do the right thing by me. As soon as he does I will let everyone know the outcome. People do make mistakes sometimes and I understand that , stuff comes up and just can't be helped , aslong as he does the right thing in the long run I am cool with that so we will see what happens. Waiting patiently Mike...

Last edited by Justpassedu; 05-10-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Justpassedu
I can't really speak for anyone else here but inferno13 has offered to do the right thing by me. As soon as he does I will let everyone know the outcome. People do make mistakes sometimes and I understand that , shit comes up and just can't be helped , aslong as he does the right thing in the long run I am cool with that so we will see what happens. Waiting patiently Mike...
You couldn't be more right. His previous feedback shows he is a good person to deal with. However waiting for him to "do the right thing" for 2 months is past the "long run" stage don't you think? Things do happen and I honestly hope he is doing ok. He eluded to having some issues. But I think he has been given plenty of time.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vr6cj
Why wouldnt you by tracking on a item shipped USPS? You need it just to prove it shipped. Cost .80 cents. Even if lets say you did ship it..... do you have proof you did? No? Same thing happened to me when I first shipped a item years ago, since then I've always paid for the tracking or not used USPS at all and used ups or fed ex which has tracking. Well I sucked it up and refunded the money. Same thing you should do and next time get tracking to cover ones butt.
this boggles my mind, delivery confirmation goes on EVERYTHING I ship, period, cheapest piece of mind on the planet, for BOTH parties. If you do not use it you are setting yourself up to be scammed. .50-.80 and people dont use it? really? At least PM me when u get ripped off so I can tell you I told you so
Old 05-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

You couldn't be more right. His previous feedback shows he is a good person to deal with. However waiting for him to "do the right thing" for 2 months is past the "long run" stage don't you think? Things do happen and I honestly hope he is doing ok. He eluded to having some issues. But I think he has been given plenty of time.
what are you talking about john? everyone from MRCR is the same person!

BAHAHA

Ron i am sorry you had to deal with this guy! best of luck to you.. Marcos Should have gave him a perma Vacation a long time ago when he started having issues in the Buy/Sell/Trade Area of the site.

as i recall he had trouble Finding EVERY scammer to sell him something.
lmao!
Old 05-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
what are you talking about john? everyone from MRCR is the same person!

BAHAHA

Ron i am sorry you had to deal with this guy! best of luck to you.. Marcos Should have gave him a perma Vacation a long time ago when he started having issues in the Buy/Sell/Trade Area of the site.

as i recall he had trouble Finding EVERY scammer to sell him something.
lmao!
have you seen your last 2 feedbacks!?!?, looks like you need a pera vacation also then!
Old 05-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day
For someone with 121 feedback should of known to buy the 85 cent delivery confirmation. To cover his rear end correct!!!!!!!! But u didn't so know u shoud do the stand up thing and refund him I believe its ur fault for not getting the delivery confirmation we all dont know if he got it or not but man up admit u messed up and refund him
I agree with this, and to add, if you sign up with USPS then you get an automatic shipping discount(vs. going to PO counter)of about 10% and Delivery Confirmation is FREE, plus free email update/tracking(just enter in the person's email address your shipping to). Plus you can just hand the package to the mailman who delivers your daily mail.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
have you seen your last 2 feedbacks!?!?, looks like you need a pera vacation also then!
thats what happens when your on your death bed.

i fell really ill for almost 2 months trips in and out of the ER

Finally Getting around to full health what 3 months later yeah.. Until you know the facts to go their pal. give ron his money back.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by smokinu
thats what happens when your on your death bed.

i fell really ill for almost 2 months trips in and out of the ER

Finally Getting around to full health what 3 months later yeah.. Until you know the facts to go their pal. give ron his money back.
well, i hope your feeling better!
Old 05-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

As for all of the people dogging mike,isnt that against the rules?And also i have dealt with him before and he gave me no issues so i hope you get your stuff bro.The whole arguing thing is pretty immature how you all wanna gang up on him and be the keyboard cammandos you are rightJust leave it to the 2 to figure it out,it isnt your situation,its theirs.Lets all be adults here
Old 05-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Suspended

thats alright, i can handle it, i figure all these guys worried about a deal that had nothing to do with them, could be spending time with their kids, wifes, family, instead they are here spending time with me, guess i should feel special
Old 05-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Mr KNOW IT ALL!! you think he is a scammer? he is not. a scammer uses one screen name to scam ppl then THAT person quit coming to the site. then they resign up with another account to do the same thing (SCAM).

inferno13 is on this site everyday! 121 feedback...if he was scamming why does he keep selling stuff on here? why does he post back to defend him self.(MOST TO ALL SCAMMERS DO NOT)why is inferno13 making it right with th guy over the battery and post in here 5 to 6 times? so if he is a scammer why is he not banned yet? how come he has people buying from him? wow maybe you need get your facts/info in order before you post and accuse or call another member a scammer. maybe you have something to hide? if you do not have any proof please do not accuse or say. wow some people need to grow up.....maybe tinker toys will be best for you,can buy them from you local TOYS-R-US

i do not see tail tail signs of him scamming.....geezzzzz
Old 05-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

Location: second star to the right...straight on til morning!
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default sweet

i hate when random people who know nothing about the details of a deal, post rediculous junk about who is or is not a scammer.

no wait .... i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.