Old 04-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by 2canSAM
man, oh man the drama queens sure are out in force tonight
I agree, the brightside is, im sure he will be banned very shortly
Old 04-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Suspended

I was browsing the site and saw this thread... wondering if everyone on here jumps into random things saying people are bad or if its just this one guy?? If thats how it is on here i'm not going to buy or sell anything on here.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Lmao, wow.... mods, IP trace?
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by romian14
lol thank you
When I see a deal i snatch it !
Thanks for the lesson,,,, hehhehe

I got schooled on this one...

Next deal I see,, I am going to swoop in like a fat kid on cake and snatch it

I learned not to type so much when you see a deal like that.

Next time...It will be.....

ILL TAKE IT
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Miss Mouse
I was browsing the site and saw this thread... wondering if everyone on here jumps into random things saying people are bad or if its just this one guy?? If thats how it is on here i'm not going to buy or sell anything on here.
LOL come on man, that's not even believable
Old 04-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patrick21x
Thanks for the lesson,,,, hehhehe

I got schooled on this one...

Next deal I see,, I am going to swoop in like a fat kid on cake and snatch it

I learned not to type so much when you see a deal like that.

Next time...It will be.....

ILL TAKE IT

LOL
nice!!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:39 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

For the most part trading here is great. You are just seeing most of the emotionally unstable come out in this thread
Old 04-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by FTSC10
Miss mouse, please dont let this one guy deter you from this website..

it is a wealth of information, with PLENTY of good members who will do what it takes to make things right, this guy simply is not one of them.

i was referring to you... i mean i saw this post read it and went to the crawler post and came back here to ask lunchbox what was the whole deal. I mean it seemed like a deal between you and him that didnt go so well and poof theres another guy ***who has NOTHING to do with the deal*** all over him for whatever reason. I mean thats really shady. If you and him had a bad deal thats you and him not anyone else.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:15 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lunchbox 22re
soa can i get my acc deleted since theres no way to remove it my self im done with scamers and there rc tech and the scammers on it!!!

oh for sale 1 buck a nice rc crawler
Originally Posted by lunchbox 22re
oh the crawler is a inside joke to a few take alook at the long custom crawler for sale add its by me one or two above this posting lol but im the bad guy anyway how hard is it to get my acc deleted from here geez lol
dont worry your account is now suspended

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...t-crawler.html

BEFORE ANYONE DEALS WITH THIS CLOWN....read that ENTIRE ad.

FTSC10 you have 7 days off for continuing to harrass memebers

Originally Posted by nastystroker
ok i dont see it as sold so if i dont get it i guess i can leave neg feedback like the other useless scumbag on here

nasty once again this time you have 7 days off for insulting members

I agree, the brightside is, im sure he will be banned very shortly
as you have aswell

lunchbox please dont make any more accounts you are banned

Lmao, wow.... mods, IP trace?
IP trace is done both are gone , now if you or nasty make another account you both will be gone for good, take the 7 days off and relax.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

marcos j u doing a great job those guys u suspended always have something slick or smart to say and never Mind their own business good job for keeping ur eye on everything good job man u make people like me more confident about buying because u actually listen what we gotta say thanks again and for the guys that got suspended lesson learned
Old 04-30-2011, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by 4wd _all_ day
marcos j u doing a great job those guys u suspended always have something slick or smart to say and never Mind their own business good job for keeping ur eye on everything good job man u make people like me more confident about buying because u actually listen what we gotta say thanks again and for the guys that got suspended lesson learned
Yeah smart guy......

Why would you guys suspend FTSC10 and NastyStroker for? FTSC10 just wanted money to replace axle housings that were f'ed up and to replace bushing for bearing like the guy said was in the axles, and Nasty isnt that bad of a dude on here. The other guy was the real problem here not these two guys.

Marcos you go too far sometimes and dont see it from other peoples eyes all the guy was doing was trying to get some money for replacements and now you suspend him and screw up his dealings. He has products being sent out and needs to be able to contact these guys?
Old 04-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Yeah smart guy......

Why would you guys suspend FTSC10 and NastyStroker for? FTSC10 just wanted money to replace axle housings that were f'ed up and to replace bushing for bearing like the guy said was in the axles, and Nasty isnt that bad of a dude on here. The other guy was the real problem here not these two guys.

Marcos you go too far sometimes and dont see it from other peoples eyes all the guy was doing was trying to get some money for replacements and now you suspend him and screw up his dealings. He has products being sent out and needs to be able to contact these guys?

Beacuse they were arguing and causing chaos. Nastystroker wasn't helping at all in the situation too... I don't think he went to far, He stopped the argument didn't he? Good Job Marcos!!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Beacuse they were arguing and causing chaos. Nastystroker wasn't helping at all in the situation too... I don't think he went to far, He stopped the argument didn't he? Good Job Marcos!!!!
If you got screwed on a deal wouldn't you get vocal on here? I sure would and he did not cross the line the other kid did with his rude/nasty comments.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:47 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Yeah smart guy......

I would guess it was probably to give FTSC10 a little cooling off period. I would hope it is only a temporary suspension, while the lunchbox guy needs to stay gone. The way he came in and attacked every one else and all the language was totally uncalled for. RC is still toys after all and I am sure there are some younger folks browsing the forums and regardless of exposure elsewhere they shouldn't see it here.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

100% correct

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.