Search

skoalisbad4me ?????????????

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by catogtp
Wasn't my point.

You have buyers concerned now just like you did with rraden for no reason. Then you didn't even update the thread with positive outcome until someone asked you. If anything I think we need to avoid you.
DING!!

+1
Old 12-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by catogtp
Wasn't my point.

You have buyers concerned now just like you did with rraden for no reason. Then you didn't even update the thread with positive outcome until someone asked you. If anything I think we need to avoid you.
+1 Some people dont ship next day air,The same day they sell. Makes the seller look bad.!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I did not think this was a big deal, but I will not buy anything on RCtech anymore. So you guys won't have to worry anymore.

What a nightmare this is turning into.

Last edited by BuggyKing; 12-03-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Champion

Perhaps, but a nightmare of your own creation. Whether you think it was a big deal or not, you've dragged a couple folks names through some mud that they didn't need to get dragged into. I'd be pissed, and I think if you reflect a bit you would realize that YOU'D be pissed too were the shoe on the other foot.

Like I said, and there's NOTHING wrong with this (it's just how some people are wired), but you seem to be too anxious or in a hurry to really be comfortable dealing with individuals over the internet. That's why I recommended sticking with your LHS or dealing with e-tailers like Tower or A-main, etc.

Good luck with your future dealings.

Scottrik
Old 12-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Scottrik
Perhaps, but a nightmare of your own creation. Whether you think it was a big deal or not, you've dragged a couple folks names through some mud that they didn't need to get dragged into. I'd be pissed, and I think if you reflect a bit you would realize that YOU'D be pissed too were the shoe on the other foot.

Like I said, and there's NOTHING wrong with this (it's just how some people are wired), but you seem to be too anxious or in a hurry to really be comfortable dealing with individuals over the internet. That's why I recommended sticking with your LHS or dealing with e-tailers like Tower or A-main, etc.

Good luck with your future dealings.

Scottrik
JUst wanted to find out information, not to drag anymore through the mud.
I just won't deal on rctech anymore. Don't want to ruin other members.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BuggyKing
JUst wanted to find out information, not to drag anymore through the mud.
I just won't deal on rctech anymore. Don't want to ruin other members.
you don't have to stop dealing you just need a little more patients. Try to pm someone they have dealt with if you need more info
Old 12-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by race raider
you don't have to stop dealing you just need a little more patients. Try to pm someone they have dealt with if you need more info
I should have just delt with them through pm's instead.
I might as well lay down in front of the bus.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Dude you are going off the deep end a little . Scottrik is a little opinionated at times and can come off a little harsh. You answered your own problem when you said you should of handled it through PM's first. Then if you didn't get any response you could then make a thread about it.

Don't stop dealing on here. Be a little patient when you make a deal. Make sure you ask the method of shipping and estimate the delivery time from that. Also make sure you get tracking for all your deals. If they won't offer it to you when the deal is made don't do the deal. The max amount of time it should take for you to get any item should be a week Max.

Biggest thing is be PATIENT. Not all sellers ship right away. Ask them when they plan to ship and if it seems to long then back out. Your the buyer. You are the one in control.

Take a deep breath and chalk this up to a learning experience . Rctech is a great place . Your going to have a bump in the road every once in a while on here. But don't quit because of it.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

everything that needed to be said was on the third post so no need for the rudeness from ppl who are doing nothing but what they are crying about by continually bumping this thread to the top scottrik needs to take the last four words of his sig to heart
Old 12-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Tech Champion

I guess you'll have to show me where I have been rude in any way. I tried to very carefully and, for the most part, considerately describe what I think his best course of action would likely be, and my opinion in that regard has not changed.

My concern was the the OP had not acknowledged that he had in any way behaved in a manner that was potentially damaging to other users. Prior to my posting it was all "tee hee, ha ha, yeah maybe I'm a little impatient". He (finally) acknowledged that he should have handled it behind the scenes with the folks he was dealing with after a few folks made it clear that he was in the wrong.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yeah my bad i went back and read your posts and they weren't really bad dunno what i was thinking guess i was the one being a d!ck
Old 12-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Tech Champion

Monday morning and no chassis still.