Search

Bad experience with tntpoof

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 04:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Bad experience with tntpoof

Hello,

I like share my experience and warn other before tntpoof. He offer Losi XXX-4 for sale and we deal for $200 price (cars with spare parts).
I send the mone, according to his wish, like gift to paypal account ([email protected]).
After 3 weeks he send me information about some problems with USA customs. (they return package to sender). He send package again.
After another 4 weeks without car I ask him and one answer was just "I don't know who has your car, sorry"
When I replied and asked him about some package information, date of package sending etc. for trying complaint on post office, he stop answering to my mails and personal messages.
On his profile it looks he is still active, I send several personal messagess etc. but no answer.
I suspect him he never send any package, just receive money from me (and maybe another guys, who knows?)
Old 11-13-2010, 04:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Sorry to read this ((IDIOT)) scammer has ripped you off. **BUT** never send PayPal as a gift ever. now you can not file a claim,so you are out the money and car! some people can not get a job and earn money tthey have to steal it.

since he had to fill out a custom slip ask him for the Number off the slip. this will help you track the package.
if he does not give you a VAILD number from a custom slip. he is Lying to you and never shipped anything.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Tech Rookie

To Graphite 07:
You are right, of course, about sending money like gift. I made it one time before (on rctech.net forum) and everything was without problem, just Paypal didn't receive some fee.
Is questions if I send money for goods, if I have some chances for getting them back.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Sorry to hear about your situation! I will never send PayPal as a gift even if the seller requests it. I offer to send as normal transaction and add in the additional amount to cover the fees, cheap insurance as I see it. If they don't accept that then I pass on the deal.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

to Jindra_S

i do not think paypal will help you out becuase you sent as a **GIFT**
hope things work out for you. ask for the number from the customs forum.
i can't some people will do for money for this hobby. scam others just to get some cash.

good luck hope you get your truck or money back.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:39 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default reply

Buggy was sent..I never said I got buggy back from customs.. I did not list all parts in box and had to File a complete list..I sent buggy with signature to receve.. I have never gotten a signature from buyer..If he did not get buggy to bad so sad.. I knew not to send outa USA.. I was warned by others I asked ..I covered my rear buy gift as I knew this would turn out this way..buyer said he did not understand english as you all can see he writes great so I am scratching my head on that 1 ..and I like how these Idiots like( graffit07 ) can sit there and write I am a scammer you dont know me at all.. I gave buyer all info..
Old 11-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by tntpoof
Buggy was sent..I never said I got buggy back from customs.. I did not list all parts in box and had to File a complete list..I sent buggy with signature to receve.. I have never gotten a signature from buyer..If he did not get buggy to bad so sad.. I knew not to send outa USA.. I was warned by others I asked ..I covered my rear buy gift as I knew this would turn out this way..buyer said he did not understand english as you all can see he writes great so I am scratching my head on that 1 ..and I like how these Idiots like( graffit07 ) can sit there and write I am a scammer you dont know me at all.. I gave buyer all info..
Then where is the guys buggy? I dont think it was shipped? Post shipping receipts or tracking numbers.........
Old 11-14-2010, 07:57 AM
Tech Elite

hell no you ripped him off by asking for gift. i ship out side the USA all the time and use custom forums. post a picture of the custom forum you filled out? you have to fill out a CUSTOM FORUM no matter what when shipped out side the USA!!!! the united states post office requires it so there is a number that can be tracked....post a pic of the custom forums. asking for a gift you knew he could not dispute the transaction....

you said he cant wtire english? you can not your self...instead of using the number 1 it should be "ONE"
as for the Term IDIOTS? hmm lets look at this! show a picutre of the custom forum you filled out. it requires your address and the buyers. lets see the mailing receipt a picture of it. if you need some one to host the pics
for you i will do it. you can cross out your shipping address just leave your name on it and his name no last names. this will prove you shipped the buggy.

the buyer should leave a negative for you.

spell my name right its Graphite07 copy and paste it if you can not get it right.
see the number below on the forum? it can be tracked.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

please post picture of receipt of shipping and signiture request form, that would say alot if indeed you do have a receipt!! please post pic!!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Rookie

About return package from customs tntproof wrote in PM: "I was sent a message you package is tied up in custums as I did not list all parts and pieces correct I am now filling out correct lists" So my sentence about return from customs and resending wasn't right, but there I don't see problem and there is no reason why I based this topic.
The main reason was, that:
- 11-07-2010 I wrote PM where I asked about
- Date when it was finally shipped (after customs return)
- Sender (your) address described on package
- Place (post office) from which package was sended
- Some package identification - number, package type etc.
- Photo-copy of postage charge bill (or any proove you sended package)
No answer
- 11-09-2010 I wrote another PM with urgency. No answer.
- 14-11-2010 I wrote him about this topic - answer, but just information that he send the buggy

I still didn't receive any answer for that information until today - Like 440swinger-kid wrote - I still missing some recepiet, some proof he sended the buggy. And,like Graphite 007 wrote, there must exist some next paper prooving buggy was sended.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Considering payment was sent as a gift, PayPal is out. He hasn't posted proof. Leave the proper feed back and and be careful.

I can already see this turning in to a issue, you all be careful in here, keep it cool. Especially those who aren't even involved. It's nice to know who to watch out for, but don't post if you're gonna be antagonistic.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Rookie

And maybe, especially for tntpoof, why I didn't based this topic:
- sending money through Paypal like Gift - previous seller wanted same way and I understood PayPal not protecting me in this case. My mistake.
- lost package, especially without tracking number - this can happen. It will be for first time for me, but it is possible. Post office mistake, but I like complain on Czech post office for that.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

It's nice of you to go through the proper steps, I have no issue with what you're doing. I can just tell other people not even involved are getting riled up. Wasn't meant for you.
Old 11-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
It's nice of you to go through the proper steps, I have no issue with what you're doing. I can just tell other people not even involved are getting riled up. Wasn't meant for you.
But you also need to understand when more then one guy goes after someone either lying or scamming they tend to come out and tell the truth more so then if it was just the two parties PMing each other.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
But you also need to understand when more then one guy goes after someone either lying or scamming they tend to come out and tell the truth more so then if it was just the two parties PMing each other.
+1 for that when he gets the Gang up you tend to tell the truth more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.