Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nrctc3 A++++

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 03:47 AM
Tech Adept

Default Nrctc3 A++++

Another great Deal Has arrived from NICK....he Had said that he Would Send it and It Arrived last Saturday ........i'm Posting this late due to me just getting back from Seattle

thanks Nick
Old 07-08-2004, 07:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

hmmm fishy
Old 07-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Tech Adept

Default Look Tech_Muggs

Its nothing Personal....but if you Have a Gripe about Nick thats on your End......me i Am Posting Positive feedback about him from my deals with Him ......So Dont go Into My Posts Stating that i Am Giving Him False Props...Beacause I AM Not
==============================================
Here Is a List of Parts He just Sent Me and a Pic Of the Parts that are NIB
This Post Is From his Website and Can Still be found there
Here's some stuff that I've found in my r/c room that I no longer have any use for. Prices aren't marked, just make an offer. I JUST WANNA GET RID OF THIS STUFF!!! I'm also open to trades. Here's what I have:

-Dodge & Ram logos paint masks
-Mazda logos paint masks
-Pirahna 1500 battery pack (needs connectors)
-Sayno 1500 battery pack (needs connectors)
-Traxxas mechanical speed control
-NIP HPI parts # 85037 rear hub set (2/1 degree)
-molded AE tools
-on/off switch
-4 cell reciever battery
-Megatech pull start
-Losi XXX series rear pivot block
-AE one-way outdrives
-3000 battery pack (like new)
-Team Orion 2400 battery pack (needs connectors)
-AE blue anodized pipe
-Traxxas shock preloads
-Microsizer Nissan Skyline body
-servo horn set
-Traxxas gear cover
-HPI turnbuckles, spacers & body mounts
-Hobbico Microsizer with parts & transmitter
-Tamiya mini 4wd car with hop-ups

NEW PARTS

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:00 pm Post subject: NIP: Tamiya Hop Up Parts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you own a Tamiya Terra Crusher you’re in luck!!! I have tons of unopened & unused Tamiya factory hop-up option parts. Please make an offer on what you're interested in. I'll sell them together, seperate, whatever you prefer. Here's a list of what I have:

53555 - Red suspension arms. $8.00
53560 - Red damper cylinder (w/ damper oil, 4pcs.) $12.00
53558 - Red body mount. $5.00
53560 - Red damper cylinder (w/ damper oil, 4pcs.) $12.00
53559 - Red under guard. $7.00
53558 - Red body mount. $5.00
53556 - Red upright. $5.00
53555 - Red suspension arms. $8.00
53549 - Blue aluminum lower arm. $35.00
53549 - Blue aluminum suspension mount. $20.00
53549 - Blue aluminum lower arm. $35.00
53549 - Blue aluminum suspension mount. $20.00

All these parts almost make me wanna buy a Tamiya car! Maybe someone else can use these, please make an offer on everything. If you have any questions post them here, or email me at [email protected]

Please make offers, prices aren’t firm. I just need to get rid of this stuff!!!

******************NOTE****************
I Am Not Selling this Stuff in Here I Am only Posting the details Of What Nick Sent Me as per our Agreement
Old 07-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Okay I understand your point but it is no different than you posting that is was a great trade on my post ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 07-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Tech Adept

Default Look your right to an extent

That Extent being that You had gone out of your Way to make him Out to Be the Worst Trader to Deal With that Has Ever walked the face Of the earth....Granted It May not of been the Deal for you But? I Have to add It Was HIS first deal On RCTECH forums to My Knowledge and I Know most Of the Peeps in here and they are On Just as Many of the Other forums Out there and for Nick to get Cut down On his first Deal Here Wouldnt Earn him any points on this FORUM as I Am the one that i Think brought Him In here for another Freind that Was Posting Items that He wanted ......(from this forum).......now Im Not griping at you Im Simply Stating that He Hasnt Done me wrong or anybody else that I Know He has traded with .......its Like the DYNAMIC_E Post thats going on in another topic

All i Posting Was His Trader feedback that He has had With me. and I have Given him His Dues for it as well.....But Never the Less you are right Perhaps as i View it now i Should of Just posted it in a Sepparate Column such as this......I guess I Got weak there as I cant stand to See Someone Torn Down before they have Had a chance to Do Right