Wiki Posts
Search

erev09 Has ripped me off-James Lee

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OUTCAST
I am new to trading. I have a low rating. I am not taking sides but it will sound like I am. Erevo09 has 43 transactions with one negative....that hardly sounds like a scammer. It's funny because there are people complaining about this situation who have lower ratings than him. the OP is the only one who has the right to complain...especially if you have a worse trader rating.
Erevo09 you should make this right even if it was not you fault. I know it sucks but you had a good reputation to me. If I saw 40+ ratings I wouldn't think twice in dealing with you. This thread is crushing you. don't let this get any worse. I still have respect in you.
JUst because there are a lot of good feedback dosn't count them out as a scammer. I've seen some with 70+ good feedback and then all of a sudden rip everyone off and try to drop out of sight. it's just another tactic to get people to trust them to scam them.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

I hope everything goes well for you Vince~~~Huntersdad is a stand up guy that does what he says and he has top notch equipment when you get that info let me know I have a few buddies on the force that can possibly hook me up if he doesn't come through.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Tech Regular

this is so screwed up the op paid for shipping his out and paid for the shipping for what he recievied thats the most f'ed up thing i have ever heard
Old 10-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (94%+)

Originally Posted by S1CK-M1ND3D
I hope everything goes well for you Vince~~~Huntersdad is a stand up guy that does what he says and he has top notch equipment when you get that info let me know I have a few buddies on the force that can possibly hook me up if he doesn't come through.
Thanks Buddy.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 119 (100%+)

Originally Posted by erevo09
whats so funny about this statement from me?! its all true whether or not you or others wanna believe it.

did you tell me that your buggy needed fixing and parts before the trade? NO, YOU DID NOT, YOU NEGLECTED TO MENTION THAT!

what did you tell me when i confronted you about the missing parts? you said "there is no missing parts!!!" and laughed & thought i was being ridiculous and funny.

so i am glad that i didnt send mine out at the same time.

i have already paid for the missing and bent parts to fix up this car, i dont suppose you wanna pay for them, do you?? and no, its not just a few screws that you think it is.

this is my side of story.
Hey bro, I defended you when that lipo deal went down so what's the story with this. I put all my ratings on you and tried to help you all I could. I see this now and you only post one reply. You know the feeling of being on the other end so I would only assume you would tell the truth. What about this guys esc/motor combo? I thought the deal was for artr? I just pm'ed him about some lipos that I may be interested in and in all honesty, I believe he a good person. C'mon bro, let's here your side along with pm's sent or emails and pictures ans whatever else is needed to make this right. In this hobby there is only one thing I hate the most, and that is when someone or me gets burned. If I could beat the scammer's with a bat until I was tired, I would do it all day long. I am not taking any sides here but I feel like you are obligated to do something to make this right since you received the trade first. Be the guy who I know you as and make this right.
Good luck to the both of you. I hope this get's resolved in favor to both of you.

Terry
Old 10-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by erevo09
whats so funny about this statement from me?! its all true whether or not you or others wanna believe it.

did you tell me that your buggy needed fixing and parts before the trade? NO, YOU DID NOT, YOU NEGLECTED TO MENTION THAT!

what did you tell me when i confronted you about the missing parts? you said "there is no missing parts!!!" and laughed & thought i was being ridiculous and funny.

so i am glad that i didnt send mine out at the same time.

i have already paid for the missing and bent parts to fix up this car, i dont suppose you wanna pay for them, do you?? and no, its not just a few screws that you think it is.

this is my side of story.

That don't even make sense, since you stated that you would send the car back. Instead you kept his car and sent your's.
If his car was so beat up and neglected why would you send him your car. Second off, if your keeping your electronics and his car why would a few screw's stop you from trading in the begining. Then kept your's to continue racing till you decided to send it on his buck. That's a double scam!!

Your the worst and should be banned from this site and racing at the local track's around you. No moral character and obviuolsy a small minded individual with no respect for other's.
Kid or not your a f------ a---hole. I hope some bullies get ahold of you and teach you a well deserved lesson. That your parents have yet to teach you!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gottabaja
That don't even make sense, since you stated that you would send the car back. Instead you kept his car and sent your's.
If his car was so beat up and neglected why would you send him your car. Second off, if your keeping your electronics and his car why would a few screw's stop you from trading in the begining. Then kept your's to continue racing till you decided to send it on his buck. That's a double scam!!

Your the worst and should be banned from this site and racing at the local track's around you. No moral character and obviuolsy a small minded individual with no respect for other's.
Kid or not your a f------ a---hole. I hope some bullies get ahold of you and teach you a well deserved lesson. That your parents have yet to teach you!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by gottabaja
Parents should have raised you better then this kid... I also agree you do need taught a lesson your a scammer and now everyone knows this.....
Old 10-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

Also where is this kid... one response to this entire post ripping him apart?
Old 10-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I think he knows there really is no excuse for his actions He probably hoping this thread will just get buried on the second page. He's not getting too much action on his for sale threads and it looks like 440swinger-kid is making sure of that. Time to stand up and make this right
Old 10-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Except now a moderator took my posts off and threatened to give me yet another dumb infraction....lol Oh well guess they like having scammers on their site.... Guess its against the "rules" to for warn someone about sleazy dealings
Old 10-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Except now a moderator took my posts off and threatened to give me yet another dumb infraction....lol Oh well guess they like having scammers on their site.... Guess its against the "rules" to for warn someone about sleazy dealings
why all you did was but a link to this thread
Old 10-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I am sure if he doesn't make it right he will have a hard time selling anything or trading. He offered me a trade and I reminded him of this thread.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Its called feedback.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

well i posted on his threads that he was a scammer and i got three infractions.I hate a scammer and id like to keep them off here but i got booted for trying to make him go away?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.