Wiki Posts
Search

scum alert

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default scum alert

d.a.d.d.4 screwed me hard in a trade.swore to me that his xxxnt adam drake was in perfect shape and it was a complete rat.the whole tranny and bearings were shot,stipt parts everywhere on the car.i wouldnt have given 50 bucks for this junk pile.instead i gave him my GS Storm in perfect shape with JRXR3 radio,xxl receiver,2 engines and everything was perfect.i would like to see him in person one day.it wont be pretty
Old 05-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Send me all the transaction info.. I'll see what I can do.. I need ALL THE INFORMATION..
Old 05-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Tech Lord

its ok man,i already dumped a bunch of money into the car to fix it up.im just warning everyone to watch out for the guy.it wound up costing me 125.00 to get the truck functional.everything was shot.i had to replace the whole transmission,front bulkhead,steering rack bearings,i had to buy an on off switch,rebuild shocks and replace seals and shock shafts.in other words,it was a mess
just watch out for this guy.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:00 PM
Tech Regular

Angry

hang on...........
1. did you ever try to contact me in any way and let me know you were not satisfied?no you did not. you could have sent email, pm'd me or even called........but you did none of these.....instead you call me scum how can you call someone scum when you do not even let them know you are not satisfied?
2.let's talk about the "deal" you said that you would deposit funds into paypal account for the pullstarter and the body, and you did not........i sent 3 emails and each time you had a reason why you had'nt done it yet....did i get mad? no...i gave you the benefit of the doubt.i described the truck and took quality pics to the best of my ability......i did forget about the ONE stripped screw on the front.......my bad.....i satarted the truck up and everything seemed to be fine.......so i shiped.
3.your perfect storm was not so perfect........when i finaly got it tuned to where it would stay running, the front right wheel would lock up.........seems the set screw in the cv was missing and the pin was catching and had wore a groove in the steering knuckle......so i had to buy parts for that also.......and the front a arms were used up.....screws would not even tighten.......i spent 50.00 just on the stuff you were supposed to include, body(35.00) and the pullstarter(14.99) at hobbytown usa, still have the rceipt.then i had to buy new cv's and a steering knuckle for it........all together almost 85.00 bucks..........so i guess your not out that much money after all.......bottom line is, all you had to do was communicate w/ me that you were not satisfied and i would have worked something out........instead you have to get on here and try and trash me........go figure.... you were right.....you got screwed.....the funny thing is, you screwed yourself by not even telling me you were not satisfied........for all those who read this, i can only hope you agree that you should at least give someone the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to respond before trashing them...fyi ,protc3 i would invite you to come see me, i will teach you some manners. here's some pics of the truck he said was a pile........it was sent just as pictured.
Attached Thumbnails scum alert-drake-nt-003.jpg  
Old 05-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Tech Regular

another of the bottom.
Attached Thumbnails scum alert-drake-nt-004.jpg  
Old 05-21-2004, 05:21 PM
Tech Lord

dude,the car was perfect.there was no stript screws on it.i didnt send you the money after seeing this pile.i was so pissed i couldnt even speak.yes the pics looked good and yes the engine runs decent.i did however need to replace the piston and sleeve which i forgot to mention.however,i do aplogize for not contacting you being that i could not find you on here and i forgot your email addy and i didnt have it.but hell bro,you got about 350.00 bucks worth of stuff and didnt even think to say that the tranny was shot bro?if you didnt see that then you are just plain dumb dude.and if you are that stupid and far out there,you shouldnt be on here trading.and please bro,if you are ever in the area let me know,i would love to see these manners you are talking about.please let me know

Last edited by protc3; 05-21-2004 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:26 PM
Tech Lord

however,i have to say,the communication was great until i received the truck,then i never heard from you again.and i apologize for just coming up here and calling you scum.the only thing i could think of saying after working on the truck was just that.now that i have cooled down,i see that i was wrong.but i will
NEVER,i repeat,NEVER,do trading on here again.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:13 PM
Tech Regular

look....... like i said.........all you had to do was contact me.........you did not even give me the chance to make good on anything YOU say was bad......
Old 05-22-2004, 03:38 AM
Tech Lord

ok,its done,i fixed the truck.it runs great now.good luck with the storm