Community
Wiki Posts
Search

People that back out on deals!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default People that back out on deals!!!

I have an item for sale on this site and first come first serve is how I deal with it. The guy said he would have the money the next day. OK no big deal. While I was waiting, I had turned down many people. I just found out that the guy that was suppose to pay for it, decides he doesn't need it anymore. Not a big deal to repost it for sale, but I could have had it sold by now. What a pain is the big deal.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Yeah, I know a couple of local guys that do that. I tell everyone now that I can't hold something if someone comes along with the cash to buy.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by diesel32x
I have an item for sale on this site and first come first serve is how I deal with it. The guy said he would have the money the next day. OK no big deal. While I was waiting, I had turned down many people. I just found out that the guy that was suppose to pay for it, decides he doesn't need it anymore. Not a big deal to repost it for sale, but I could have had it sold by now. What a pain is the big deal.
It is a pain, but it is also easily solved. Take a deposit or refuse to hold it if a buyer comes along.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Yeah that is a pain I won't even PM someone with a question about what they are selling unless I can pay for it right then and there .
Old 05-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by diesel32x
cash rules!!! its first come first served, make that clear from here on out. personally id take that feedback, ppl wanna move items, not sit on em till payday