Search

what you think????

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
lol.....i have responed the last 2 posts with my blackberry, but ok...lmao
Wow....then, no doubt Michigan has way better phone service than Connecticut. He has not even responded to my texts.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by DuckStang
Wow....then, no doubt Michigan has way better phone service than Connecticut. He has not even responded to my texts.
then aparently he not as worried as you are!!! i am almost done here!!! i feel my time trying is worth more that a stupid motor, i get 75.00 a hour at my real job, by the time im done with this he will owe me plenty!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default feedback

Please do not make references to someones family member before knowing that he even has a mommy.

One thing, I commend you on your idea. Pictures of the engine, as well as maybe a video of it would protect both members of the party. That way, no bickering by ANY party as there would be proof of the motor being in good condition.
im sorry about the mommy comment but you are right . got to watch what you say sometimes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Suspended

then aparently he not as worried as you are!!! i am almost done here!!! i feel my time trying is worth more that a stupid motor, i get 75.00 a hour at my real job, by the time im done with this he will owe me plenty!!!!!!
i started trying again at 8:12 so i figure he owes me 163.00 so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:06 PM
Suspended

i need to leave this on a positive ending!!!! does anybody have tryracinme's address??? im sending him my new modded nova .21bf, i really am a stand up guy and have been trying to communicate but have not had luck with him responding!!! i am one of the most honest guy's you will even know, so please give me his address so i can send him this engine! i will loose sleep over this if i dont, i dont like it knowing there is someone out there not happy because of a deal with me, therefore he's getting a mint nova .21 modded by jim hottinger!!!!!! thanks!, mike
Old 04-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Addict

i need to leave this on a positive ending!!!! does anybody have tryracinme's address??? im sending him my new modded nova .21bf, i really am a stand up guy and have been trying to communicate but have not had luck with him responding!!! i am one of the most honest guy's you will even know, so please give me his address so i can send him this engine! i will loose sleep over this if i dont, i dont like it knowing there is someone out there not happy because of a deal with me, therefore he's getting a mint nova .21 modded by jim hottinger!!!!!! thanks!, mike
Please get your sleep. By now, everyone knows that you are a stand up guy, everyone knows that you are trying to make it right. Please, take a moment to think about it and not over do it. Sending someone a new nova modded engine is just ridiculous. I will get in touch with him tomorrow, as i have no luck now.

Seeing how you deal with things, I would not hesitate to buy anything from you. So, Please, get some sleep.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Sorry, have had a rough time getting on here, although I have a blackberry for some reason it takes about 20 minutes just to find the right thread. What's the condition on the nova? - would be willing to accept aslong it is in fact a good motor.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by tryracinme
Sorry, have had a rough time getting on here, although I have a blackberry for some reason it takes about 20 minutes just to find the right thread. What's the condition on the nova? - would be willing to accept aslong it is in fact a good motor.
dude....lmao, it has 10 tanks through it including break in, motor is mint, i emailed you monday with a offer and never got a responce!!!! ive been on here all the time, i have a laptop in my truck and is always logged on here and also able to check emails, and they also go through to my phone! i dont like the public attention but think i did me well in this deal! i will send you the motor! yes in runs perfect and if you get it and i hear it is not a good condition i really dont know what ill do, except buy a plane ticket! i dont normally give a almost new nova away to make someone happy, give me your address, mike

Last edited by inferno13; 04-28-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Hey man what's going on? I haven't heard from you since last wed. Night
Old 05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Well I'm glad to see you on here taking care of your own business, and not your friend acting like a bouncer or something.

Seriously, threads like these should only be between the two involved, and maybe an opinion or 2 from other members, not a gang bang.

Anyways, my opinion is I hope everything works out between both of you. I have dealt with Mike a time or two, and he seems like a very good guy, so I'm sure he will make it right for you. Good luck
Old 05-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by boomgagem
Well I'm glad to see you on here taking care of your own business, and not your friend acting like a bouncer or something.

Seriously, threads like these should only be between the two involved, and maybe an opinion or 2 from other members, not a gang bang.

Anyways, my opinion is I hope everything works out between both of you. I have dealt with Mike a time or two, and he seems like a very good guy, so I'm sure he will make it right for you. Good luck
LOL. That's almost exactly what I thought about his buddy. Like he was his bouncer/bruiser or something. Anyway just found that amusing. And yeah, people often escalate things for no good reason -_-

Hope things work out.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Great read. Can't wait to see how it ends.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCSavant
LOL. That's almost exactly what I thought about his buddy. Like he was his bouncer/bruiser or something. Anyway just found that amusing. And yeah, people often escalate things for no good reason -_-

Hope things work out.
I do apologize if I seemed like a "bouncer/bruiser", but I do not see it that way. I merely stood up for a close friend. I never acted in a threatening matter, nor have I used profanity.

As of 1:35pm today, Mike<tryracinme>, has not had any contact with the seller since they last spoke about a week ago. No package has been delivered as of yet. Mike does understand that people have obligations, be it to their jobs and/or families which come before anything rc related, however, if it does come, I will make sure to post it here so this whole thing will be done with.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I do apologize if I seemed like a "bouncer/bruiser", but I do not see it that way. I merely stood up for a close friend. I never acted in a threatening matter, nor have I used profanity.

As of 1:35pm today, Mike<tryracinme>, has not had any contact with the seller since they last spoke about a week ago. No package has been delivered as of yet. Mike does understand that people have obligations, be it to their jobs and/or families which come before anything rc related, however, if it does come, I will make sure to post it here so this whole thing will be done with.
You didn't do anything wrong. You spoke up when the truth needed to be told. You had your friends back. And you gave inferno 13 the repsect men give other men until they do something to loose it.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Tech Adept

No worries. All I said was that I found it amusing, which I did

But I think if you read back, you will find you were an almost textbook bruiser buddy. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just calling it as I see it. Heck the first 2 pages of this thread were you and inferno arguing back and forth. Tryracinme kinda said Hi at the beginning then it was like, yo bro, step aside let me take care of this fool. *cracks knuckles* Read the posts =P

I kinda picture you as Vin Diesel in a movie with a small quiet mouse of a friend being roughed up in the bar and you stomp in and yell. "Back up everyone, it's between these two guys only!" Then proceed to pull mousy friend aside and go toe to toe with local bar tough guy.

PLEASE NOTE. I am not calling you a bully or your friend a mouse, just saying that this was my OWN PERSONAL narrative that I had going on in my head, which was what made this thread so amusing I swear I'm gonna write a hollywood script. If I make it to the bigtime, I'll cut you all in! =P

Nothing wrong ever with standing up for your friends, props to you. But hang back a little bit, let the man handle his business, your boy will holler at you if he needs your help. Yeesh I've been watching too many movies lately. lol

Anyway. Again I hope you guys work it out amicably.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.