PEOPLE WASTING TIME

Old 04-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by slapaho16
this is why i put my cell phone number in my ads if someone has tons of questions i have no problem answering them just call me we can talk for a few min and youll know everything about the part im selling plus you get a better feel for what kind of person i am and know im not here to screw you over
ditto!!! i added my email addy too, that cut down the TIRE KICKING/WINDOW SHOPPERS.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

My biggest problem with people here are the overpricing of their used equipment. I've seen some crap-tacular rollers of just about everything being marked up ridiculous prices. Who wants to pay 500-600$ for a crappy aluminum savage? I'm sorry but I don't trust a person as far as I can throw them if they consider an overly aluminum Savage with a hummer body and big joes to be worth more than 250-300$. Probably have no idea how to take care of an engine.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
My biggest problem with people here are the overpricing of their used equipment. I've seen some crap-tacular rollers of just about everything being marked up ridiculous prices. Who wants to pay 500-600$ for a crappy aluminum savage? I'm sorry but I don't trust a person as far as I can throw them if they consider an overly aluminum Savage with a hummer body and big joes to be worth more than 250-300$. Probably have no idea how to take care of an engine.
I don't care if someone overprices their equipment as the owner they are entitled to ask what they want. I have a problem with not responding if we go back and forth and you for any reason don't like the offer or the trade it's self just lmk. But don't have me like the OP said ready to deal and not respond that's BS. I think most times it's because the person has a better offer(well if that's the case just lmk I cannot and will not be upset about that )
Old 04-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroLuver
I don't care if someone overprices their equipment as the owner they are entitled to ask what they want. I have a problem with not responding if we go back and forth and you for any reason don't like the offer or the trade it's self just lmk. But don't have me like the OP said ready to deal and not respond that's BS. I think most times it's because the person has a better offer(well if that's the case just lmk I cannot and will not be upset about that )
Exactly.