Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extremely Bad Trader!!!! Beware!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down Extremely Bad Trader!!!! Beware!!!!

I would like to post this in regards to an extremely bad trader and otherwise a person that has known questionable bissness practices to boot we entered into a trade agreement about 6 months ago after a first ok trade and now at the completion of his work to a roller rc truck he contracted to do for a trade for my vehicle has been constantly putting off shipping this vehicle to me for another three week's or so using excuse after excuse day in and day out i had also fowarded $20.00 in cash for the shipping over six months ago in our previous deal with my trade's return stuff to him he is also refusing to send the money back to me in a manner i asked for becuase i feel he is too lazy to do anything about anything from the excuses i get on a daily basis from him his work has also fell into question by others including mod's and admin's alike and pic's of shotty work were shown to me also so i am just letting everyone know so that they dont get scooped into his shotty bissness and work practices as well and roped into a deal they will live to regret as well as i do right now!!!

He goes by the following user and aim names that we know so far: XR2PROBE, DOTJROG, otacon, fastford, Xtreme Anodizing, Xtreme Innovations, JNR Anodizing, madmartyclone, Etc. along with others i am sure if you have contact with him please dont believe his hype you will live to regret it!!!

He is out of the portland, Oregon area as of right now which may soon also change his name is Jeff Reynolds!

Thanx! Marty Admin: RCMX http://www.rcmonsterxtreme.com
Old 04-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey marty....

Did he change his aim or something, Id like to talk to him about the items we both need to ship, but if he does not want to ship my items... Then Im fine, I dont need those parts anymore anyway... Let me know

[email protected]
Old 04-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down Re: Jeff Reynolds!

Well Kid Sorry To It Seems Mr Wonderfull Has Gone Underground Again He May Have Changed His Aim I'm Suspecting Also....

And At This I Wouldnt Hold Your Breath And Getting Your Stuff Back Anymore At Least Your Not Out More Than You Already Are And There Are More People Surfacing That Have Gone Through The Same 5 To 6 Month Ordeals On Other Boards Now Too That Are Speaking Out Also!

Sorry To See You Going Through All Of This Too!

P.S If Anyone Else Has Had Or Knows Of Other Bad Deals With This Person Please Reply To This Or E-Mail:

Tom Admin At: RCMX At: [email protected]

Or Marty Admin At: RCMX At: [email protected]

www.rcmonsterxtreme.com

Thanx! Marty
Old 04-19-2004, 08:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Jeff Reynolds!

THis is where the moderators of this forum can help. They log all IP addresses and thay can quickly figure out his and lock any and all attempts by this crook to get a new ID in here....

Originally posted by madmarty45
Well Kid Sorry To It Seems Mr Wonderfull Has Gone Underground Again He May Have Changed His Aim I'm Suspecting Also....

And At This I Wouldnt Hold Your Breath And Getting Your Stuff Back Anymore At Least Your Not Out More Than You Already Are And There Are More People Surfacing That Have Gone Through The Same 5 To 6 Month Ordeals On Other Boards Now Too That Are Speaking Out Also!

Sorry To See You Going Through All Of This Too!

P.S If Anyone Else Has Had Or Knows Of Other Bad Deals With This Person Please Reply To This Or E-Mail:

Tom Admin At: RCMX At: [email protected]

Or Marty Admin At: RCMX At: [email protected]

www.rcmonsterxtreme.com

Thanx! Marty
Old 04-19-2004, 08:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down RE: Extremely Bad Trader!!!

Thanx so much for any and all help you can give us with this matter we greatly appreciate you lending the hand!!!

Thanx Again!!!

Marty Admin At: RCMX http://www.rcmonsterxtreme.com
Old 04-23-2004, 01:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down A Rebutal I had To Make & Up-Dates!!!

First of all that drival he just put you all through is made up and contrived to try to put to rest the bad deals and suspicions etc. i'm not going to bore you with all that garbage he contrived to try to save his butt i will just show you some cold hard facts and i did not bug him and he looked for the deal with me as well as asking me to hold items for him endlessly for 6 months so let's show you what others have to say about Mr. Wonderfull!

ckeebler5687
Motor Junky
!!BAD TRADER!! BAD TRADER!!BAD TRADER!!
« Thread started on: Apr 15th, 2004, 11:13pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I am posting BAD feedback for DOTJROG, or Jeff Reynolds. I made a deal with him,and have not received all of the parts that he agreed he was going to send me. it has been over a month now. I would not recommend dealing with this guy. All he does is keep giving me excuses and try to turn everything around on me. For details please email me. And Jeff ,after you read this,dont bother contacting me,i dont want to hear anything from you.

Rather have to deal with a cold water enima than a liar and a theif....

Rock Spyder
RCMX-Admin
Come on Over Said the Spyder To the Fly!
Jeff aka Avoid Da Noid ect....
« Thread started on: Apr 16th, 2004, 08:44am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I too was hit by Jeff aka XR2PRobe, and so on.....
He was to send me out a box of tires and a clod body and some misc. parts almost a year ago... I have been way patient until recently when he started to treat my self and others in a rude fashion.

According to Jeff he said he finally sent my box out with some other things in it as well over 1 month ago, after being jerked around for a month before hand. I finally 2 weeks ago started to get angry only to find in my oppinion he did not send it.

I know of a couple of others as well that where hit in the same fashion treated rudely have paid for shipping only to recieve nothing or not what they wanted as well as damaged parts.

If you have dealings with Jeff aka Avoid Da Noid DOTJROG and so on let either myself, Mad Marty, or Martin Unruel know about this so we can post the out come of your trades or sales on RCMX.

His status has been removed and he is no longer a member and will be banned from www.rcmonsterxtreme.com if more issues like this should arise.

Thanks Everyone
Tom and the Staff of RCMX
www.rcmonsterxtreme.com

RC-Jim
Site Owner.
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank you for your post, I am locking this thread so that no flames spark up. It will be for reference purposes only. All conversation on this topic should be via e-mail or PM.

XR2 is banner from RCJP and has been for sometime.
--------------------
-Jim

Highflyer
Posted: Apr 17, 04 8:53 am Post subject:

I also had a bad experience with him also. We were supposed to be trading engines and shipping the same day. Needless to say I didn't see my motor for 5 months. Got every excuse from him. Sent money for shipping and still took forever and I didn't get everything back. I was patient cuz I know stuff happens but when it takes that long you get PO'd.
I just don't want to see anyone else get burned.

Shaun

So... it seems that this contrived attempt to cover his butt because of his bad trades and shotty workmanship of which i'll show you the proof of now!

You can see in the post here: The Bladerunner Chassis Anodizing Job!

http://www.rcjimsplace.com/invision/...32&t=11388&hl=

And thats not the end of the story he had done such a shooty job and ruined this frame so badly he was afraid to send it back to "Unruely" even though he had been paid in advance for the return shipping which put this person through a six month ordeal to the pointhe was ready to get on a plane to fly across the country to get his frame back!

Since this person is a friend of mine and a member of the staff of RCMX i know first hand what he went through and the fact that jeff would not answer or return his calls or keep in contact he was coming to me to talk to jeff to get information for him!

And the fact that jeff would say it was shipped but then would provide no tracking or any other proof which went on for nearly another month until the point this man was going to fly to portland to get his frame back!

And i coudnt ever get a straight answer out of jeff for this man except its out of my hands well turns out all of a sudden when i told jeff he was going to get on a plane to come out there jeff claimed the box came back to him with rts on it!

But... it seems kind of funny 6 months and then another three weeks into it to finally send it to him don't you think with excuse after excuse and this guy ready to fly out there dont you think also kind of says what kind of bissness practices he has and where he blaims the customer the for problems too!

But... what can i say i was just the next in a long line of his bad trades!

He is known for treating people with total disrespect and abandon whenever it suit's him if he doesnt want to answer to you or answer you in e-mail, aim, or board posts he doesnt and thats why he is no longer a staff member of RCMX either so dont believe the hype and his drival!

He likes to make everyone feel sorry for him and then stroke his ego!

Believe me after eight months of talking to him on the phone and trying to keep everyone off his back by trying to be a friend to him this is what i have to show for it!

I coudnt keep the flood of angry people off much longer and he was creating more and more problems by abusing peoples trust he even would have me vouch for him constantly with people i didnt know in aim etc.

If he was that trustable and such a stand up guy then why did he come to this kind of trader feedback!

I rest my case and i will let the facts speek for themselves!!!

Marty Admin: RCMX Radio Control Monster Xtreme

http://www.rcmonsterxtreme.com/
Old 04-28-2004, 11:40 PM
Tech Adept

Default OIC Marty....It Seems The apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Well just to let everyone Know.....that MADMARTY Isnt all he Claims he is Either

And No MASEEH i Have Not Gone Underground as MARTY CUTLER would like you all to believe

Now....marty lets be alittle More Honest Here Shall we....Did i Mail your Money back to your Forum ADMIN VIA PAYPAL ....yes or no?......Yes i Did .....Did i Still offer to Send you the Truck......Yes I Did.....Did you continue to BASH me.....yes you Did......and for all the Peeps Here ....and the ADMIN Including here is a link where I have Posted Marty's Past History ...Of Not only Threatining people But also Threatening people with Calling FBI On them ....and Snip its from the EMAILS I Have had From those that He has done this too......And lets Not Forget MARTY....How Much trouble that got you into with your Wife Who UNBEKNOWENST to her how you were using her job Being with working for the FBI to Influence others to Leave and or Give up their Online Right to Post bad Feedback against you....As I Recall It MARTY....You Wife almost got Canned for that Correct.....and lets also include the fact that you Stated to me ....how ROCKSPYDER Told you ..That you needed to file a Complaint about His EX WIFE ...who (YOU SO HAPPENED TO THREAT WITH THE FBI) and How you told me you'd be goto H---- if you signed anything of the sort to Bennifit TOM KNIGHT......Now I Know you have your Doubts about me.......however i Would Like to hear about all of these Occurances that peeps are talking about MARTY rather then just Hear them from you......because as I recall It

For Martin CUTLER
.....i told you Ahead of time that I Screwwed His Chassis Up...Correct or not..? Yes I Did ........and i Also Furnished Proof of Me mailing the Box to him the second time as he stated....Correct or not?.......Yes I Did
Did i also Tell you How I Also OFFERED TO REPLACE his Lowwer Chassis.....Yes I Did
Have i heard one thing from Him SINCE no I have Not......and if You Like I can also have AOL.....back the above statement up with their records as well......Oh and I can also have them Dig up all of the records shown above and below for everyone to see as well.......would you like me to do that Marty?
Also what was you told me When I told you that After the first Washing of unruleys SHIRTS ......that the Design Came Off in the wash and started peeling.......and How when I got the Coffee cup Half of my name was cut off of the bottom of the cup.......and How I offered to send him back all the stuff he sent me ......Yes ? or No? marty
Yes I Did And i Can Have AOL Furnish that proof for you as well

Ohhh And for the Peeps and ADMIN Here>>> Here is my FORMAL appology...and MARTIN UNRULEYS reply.....
http://rcmx.proboards19.com/index.cg...num=1075875155

and as for Ckeebler.....i Would Like to have him Come Out of the Woodwork and Proclaim his Innocence and tell everybody What i Sent Him....and What our Deal was for ......and i Would also like the peeps to know that i as well Didnt get everything as Promised by him either....And um MARTY Wasnt it you Who Told me it was probably Due to him drinking tooo much?

as for Rock Spyder ....i have Continously tried to Support him and His Statements as well as to push work His way When peeps ask Me about Or Who Does .....TUBE Frames......and if he Doubts that just check with the ADMIN Below....as he can state all of that to you as well

And lets Not Forget That it wasnt you MADMARTY or CKEEBLER or UNRULEY or TOM KNIGHT that just so happened to bring INTEGY onto your Website there Tom.....but It was me...Now I ask you....Why would i Beat the website Down and Rob anybody if I was to Bring INTEGY onboard as a Sponsor?

Now as for you Marty .......Lets get a few things Out of the way about your Complaints?
What is It that I Did not Fullfill .....I mean did i Did i not allow you to call me EVERY STINKING night from 6PM until Sometimes to 8AM we talked up a Storm......Do you Remember that.....I Do.....and I'll tell you something else I also Remember how I Built your Truck and sent you Over 40Pics of Updates as YOU ASKED for them Correct?

Ohhh And Maseeh i Have Something here i would like all of the Peeps here to Look at .....and they Can judge for them Selves

Here is his USER FEEDBACK from EBAY
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...ge=0&fromasq=1

And here is My motors That He ran the Crap out of before he Sold them to RAMPAGEPRO.....and I Would like to Have the ADMIN of this Forum ask RAMPAGEPRO of His Findings when he recieved his ITEMS LISTED FROM THE LINK BELOW ....Which by the way MASEEH were the Motors i sent you that were New as i Have the Hobby Shop Owner here to Validate my Purchase of the ENGINES which by the way they were only 2 days old....before i sent them to you see Link Below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3164360994

i Would also like to Draw the attention to the Date Stamp On the Sales of the items.....as i have a Receipt of His products arriving nearly 2 Months after that ....as well as have the DHL time Stamp on the confirmation of his Parts to me as well as A DHL Signature....now i have Since then filed with IFCC and record still Stands as an ACTIVE account

In the Post if you want to look you will also Note that in MASEEHS Listing about our deal together you will see where He states that he got the TMAXX arms Out to me......however you will also See If you post through the EBAY articles .....where It shows that he Sold the TMAXX Arms And Spare Pieces To another user Elsewhere otherthen my Location of Portland ,Oregon and If you notice the time stamp on that item as well you will see where he sold them during our deal and my GRIPES....

Ohh And here is the Post from RCMX..MARTY Where you Posted What And About WHO?....Ohhh looky its MASEEH
http://rcmx.proboards19.com/index.cg...num=1071221239

As For ShaunsMAXX He isabsolutly Correct.....i Did keep His item for nearly 5 months and Yes i Forgot to send him back the used piston and Sleeve and Yes he did send me the motor and the Money......for that i am Sorry as it wasnt intended

As for you Stating MARTY that i Lost my RCMX MODERATORSSHIP i Sugguest The MODS and ADMIN check this Post Out Before you make a Total fool Out of yourself there MARTY

http://rcmx.proboards19.com/index.cg...num=1081998488

its Funny how that link Is A total Opposite of what you State there Marty about this Line
>>>"He is known for treating people with total disrespect and abandon whenever it suit's him if he doesnt want to answer to you or answer you in e-mail, aim, or board posts he doesnt and thats why he is no longer a staff member of RCMX either so dont believe the hype and his drival!<<<

As for not Answering my Emails.....i Suguest that you Furnish Proof of this now.....As i Am Currently talking to AOL ....to release a Full statement of With Whom and to Whom I have Spoken to and on what dates and Time Stamps

the Link Below takes this Discussion to an Even More Concise Understanding of what Has transpired between MADMARTY and Myself over these last few days

Also As a note....the reaso why i was banned from RCJIMS PLACE was Due to the Fact of me Bieng banned from RCJIMS because of RockSpyders Conduct on RCJIMS..as he is also known As RCRODDER .....and on the old Clodtalk....as well as the New im Sure if anybody was to ask They would say that RCRODDER was BANNED for LIFE as well.....as on RCJIMS.....So ROCKSPYDER isnt being as fourth Comming as He would like everyone here to think he is....As Is Appearant Here in this Post From RCMX....Where they make out as Other people And just Popping in to say HI at THIER OWN WEBSITE....LOL
http://rcmx.proboards19.com/index.cg...num=1065306420

Well here is the Last post i have to Share With the ADMIN and the Peeps of this Forum..
http://www.mutantrc.com/forums/viewt...t=159&start=30

And along with any of the above and below MARTY i Would Like you to Do Me One Small favor.....its not a Big FAVOR...

but I Would like you to Post PROOF WITHOUT A DOUBT that i in ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM from the Above or the BELOW ...THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU to FURNISH PROOF of...PROVE to these PEOPLE where i HAVE DENIED YOU any INFORMATION of My WHERE ABOUTS.....OR my NAME.....Or FOR that Matter....MY PASS WORDS to you.....As I was a Moderator on YOUR FORUM as well....AND WHERE I WOULD LIKE you to POST THIS Is in the SAME SPOTS where YOU FILED THIS MALICIOUS ATTACK as you have DONE HERE As WELL as ON the OTHER FORUMS....BECAUSE as i SEEM to REMEMBER this Is the ONLY DEAL that was NOT completed between you and ME.....Is that Correct? Yes or No.....

....All I Have to Say.....is this Final Quote
yes i am A Seller of RC Products and a Builder for those that want something Unique.....And I too have my Faults..So be it...have i Been Unreasonable....Well if So I Say furnish proof of it.....And when I Say proof....i Mean i want to See where I have Physically gone Out and TRIED to Do you in MADMARTY....Like you have...as I Left the forums 2 Days before you Went on your rant...and I am Stikll Finding your Quotes On My Misfortune on other forums.....Along with the bad.....i accept Full responsibility.....but i also Have to ADD that i have tried to the best of My nature that I can....to Be a decent Trader...and Friend to you as well as Others....now as Hard as that is For you to understand marty...all i Have to Offer is My End of things to....Furnish Proof of what Has Transpired on my End...and if the ADMIN....of any Board Feel that i Should Offer this Info i will do So....without remark

Would you do the same marty?
Old 04-29-2004, 01:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down RE: You!

I furnished what i furnished with all the other peoples quotes about YOU to show what a loser you are!

I have lost out on the deal with you yet again because of you pulling yet another change up in the plan and again breaking the promise you made!

I've also heard all the bs i'm going to listen to from you and this is the end you know full well whats stated here because it's exactly the same on each and every forum!

So you know from mutant rc this is considered over and it is done for me i no longer expect anything from you because of your antics and constant bs and excuses!

You are nothing but an a typical lying paraniod scammer who is trying to justify his bs and excuses with more bs and excuses and if you continue this more about you will be brought out things you dont want aired believe me!

So.. as on mutant rc i am stating again i want nothing to do with you or your bs and excuses or the deal which you cant stick to and have to try to involve others in to finish again to cover your butt and put them out money they dont have either!

You plain out suck and i hope everyone will see that and start to also see through your sad sack poor poor puppy me bs and see you for what you really are if enough people get to see what you have done to others also with you putting them through these 5 to 6 month ordeals and the bs they have to constantly listen to along with all your crap excuses one after another and so on until they are ready to puke!

So... give it a rest before i have to really put some more personal stuff out here about you that might make people see the light a little brighter about you and your shall we say lifestyle!

I told you this was over and done since you cant keep one promise or plan and have to drag it all out again and again your not winning any votes by doing this so why do you continue?

Keep trying to push the personal issue and will bring up some real dirt you dont want told if you continue thats the last thing i'm going to say to you about it!

Marty
Old 04-29-2004, 01:50 AM
Tech Adept

Default look marty...

I am a Member of nearly 70 Web boards

now what i Would like to Know Is why is there just bad trader feedback from 2 Of the web boards...and at the same time....its all from RCMX and RCREVOLUTION...

Now the Only One that is pressing the Issue is you...as I Dont See Martin unruley running around to all of the boards.....and Rock Spyder Doing the same either..i See You ....but you tend to Drag everyone elses Deals into the MIDDLE of your Deal With me

now what Ever it is you are speaking of about our deal.....all of that Can becleared up from the members of this forum going to MUTANT RC forum and reading the DRIVAL as you call it there

now on another Note....What Ever you are Talking about as per Light as you call it....or other Bad FEEDBACK...I Must Say...you have Even Me at a loss...but If you want to continue with this Charade then i am Willing to Listen as im Sure even the ADMIN of this Forum Would be Interested in what you have to say...

So I say goahead and post it...asI Dont have anything to HIDE from You or the ADMIN of this forum

Now i replied because you Stated that I Went Underground.....When infact I Had told you on the phone that MUTANT RC FORUMS was the only Site that i Was Posting on....and that was on what date ....Well according to my Phone Bill it was on the 21st....the DAY on the the Post Both TOM and a few other members had Posted they Didnt want me to leave...as it is stated in that forum that ROCK SPYDER AKA RC RODDER POSTED......and Not 24 hours Had passed HAD I of become the Mortal Enemy of RCMX.....now the reason Why i had left RCMX..MARTY Was WHY....Well you seem to remember all of the Bad deals as you call it on my end so IM Sure you wont have aProblem of STATING that too this forum......So tell Everyone Please
=============================================
Also peeps this is the Conversation that MADMARTY just HAD WITH ME on AIM.....Ill let everyone here be the judge of this
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
SiSoundz [1:20 AM]: You better stop the personal crap or i will bring up so much dirt on you that you wount want told and thats the last thing i'm going to say to you about it end of story!
DOTJROG [1:21 AM]: Like what?
DOTJROG [1:21 AM]: no Seriously like What?
SiSoundz [1:21 AM]: I thought this ended on mutant well you will have to wait and see wount you
SiSoundz [1:22 AM]: kepp this up and you will find out
DOTJROG [1:22 AM]: Well When you stated that i went UNDERGROUNDyou made It sound Like I had Something to hide?
DOTJROG [1:22 AM]: and the other night you Posted that you Were going to goto all the other websites and Post what you have did you?
SiSoundz [1:23 AM]: thats all i'm going to say is what your doing is damn wrong and you know it so i suggest you stop
DOTJROG [1:23 AM]: and it seems to me....you also Posted to me..."LETS JUST SEE YOU SELL THAT TRUCK NOW!!"
DOTJROG [1:23 AM]: how is WRONG?
SiSoundz [1:23 AM]: i havent threatened you at all or said anything to anyone yet
DOTJROG [1:24 AM]: ohhh really.....
DOTJROG [1:24 AM]: Well ikll be Happy to have AOL ....Show proof of where you have threatened me
SiSoundz [1:24 AM]: let that be what i have to tell you
DOTJROG [1:25 AM]: and What is it you are Speaking of? About What i Have to HIDE....i mean common if you have Something then tell the peeps on the websites
SiSoundz [1:25 AM]: look you just had to make good and this wouldnt have happened and i would have made it go away
SiSoundz [1:25 AM]: so it's in your court now
DOTJROG [1:26 AM]: right there is a Contradiction to you stating that you didnt threaten Me
SiSoundz [1:26 AM]: lets see if you can be a man
SiSoundz [1:26 AM]: for once in your life
DOTJROG [1:26 AM]: all i had to do was to make good on my end....WELL marty Had I not of sent you ...Your money Back as you requested i Would of been able to make good
SiSoundz [1:27 AM]: instead of a whinning sissy mary
DOTJROG [1:27 AM]: look your the Only Person that has INFO on me...Correct?
SiSoundz [1:27 AM]: so stop doing what you know you should not be doing or what can i tell you
DOTJROG [1:27 AM]: THEN MAKE GOOD on it...and Lets see what you have.....Share it with everyone.....Cause im kinda Interested in this myself
SiSoundz [1:29 AM]: you know whats wrong ok keep it up thats what you want then fine but dont say i didnt give you the oppertunity not to have to go down this road with it
SiSoundz [1:29 AM]: I'll let what happens speak for itself ok
SiSoundz [1:30 AM]: have fun then!
DOTJROG [1:30 AM]: i mean you want to DOG me at every corner...then you urn around and BING me....and then you want to tell me that you have this information on me...and then to be a Man about it....Well I have one thing to say Marty....Your the only One in this event that is Using GUESSES and BS language torwards me....
SiSoundz [1:31 AM]: Enjoy it while you can go ahead milk it for what its worth then
DOTJROG [1:31 AM]: i mean i have Formerly Addmitted to having problems.....And I have openly Admitted my faults....and i have appologized to everyone including you....What more do you want?
SiSoundz [1:32 AM]: all i'm gonna tell you is you are crossing a very thin line if you keep this up
DOTJROG [1:32 AM]: do you wxspect me to sit still and let you ruin what i have just because you didnt get what you wanted when you wanted it?
SiSoundz [1:33 AM]: because im not endangering your family but your endangering mine and thats not going to happen ok
SiSoundz [1:33 AM]: and thats a threat right now from you
DOTJROG [1:34 AM]: I mean all you said to me in the IM's was IM a PAYING CUSTOMER....well as I See it and i have the RECEIPTS to PROVE IT....I was the one that put $140 bucks into your truck ...and all you sent me was $20 to Ship it to you...Now I Sent your money back to you...So as far as i see It you havent payed for anything
SiSoundz [1:34 AM]: and if you dont want it to escalate i suggest you stop now
DOTJROG [1:34 AM]: Im not threatening you....no More then you are me and my family
DOTJROG [1:35 AM]: My mother gets Social Security....and i pay For my end of the utilities.....but What is It you have PAYED ME FOR?
SiSoundz [1:36 AM]: then you dont realize what you are doing by posting what you know and you think i will sit here for that and let you do that to me and my family are you kidding me
DOTJROG [1:36 AM]: And Come on What is it you are speaking ofABOUT MY DEEP DARK SECRETS?
SiSoundz [1:36 AM]: you'll find out
DOTJROG [1:37 AM]: Well you Seem to think i Did you AN INSULT by not sending you your truck
DOTJROG [1:37 AM]: Well tell me ........If you dont have anything ...then dont say you do.....otherwise if you do Say it
SiSoundz [1:37 AM]: im not sitting here and plying with you i've had enough i only to let you know thats all i could care less about the truck now
DOTJROG [1:39 AM]: I dont Care about the truck Either but if you are going to run around and Try and pass yourself off as an AUTHORITY of what you Think ....then Fine Do So....but Dont leave out the Specifics that i told you because it only Demoralizes your Story line

SiSoundz [1:40 AM]: so i said what i had to say you need to stop and let it drop and not continue thats what i have to tell you i'm being as gracious as i can here if you dont want a big mess then hear what i'm saying!
DOTJROG [1:40 AM]: ow you can fool some of the people some of the times...but you cant fool all of them all of the time.....now I want you to post EVERYTHING That you Consider to be BAD against me....Right now On all of the forums
SiSoundz [1:41 AM]: i'm trying to put an end to this bull shit if you dont want to then fine but dont say i didnt give you the oppertunity to first
DOTJROG [1:41 AM]: And ....i can tell you this i have Not Changed my name to Suit your bennifits
DOTJROG [1:42 AM]: And as for you Posting That you want this to end....THEN BY GOD MAN show ALITTLE TRUTH TO YOUR END OF THE STORY.....because if YOU DONT I'll Let AOL Speak for itself
DOTJROG [1:42 AM]: As well as a few Other Peeps that.....YOU KNOW QUITE WELL
SiSoundz [1:43 AM]: i dont care but you are a personal threat to me and my family and frankly i cant have that and other people who care about me and my family arent liking it much either end of story good bye!
DOTJROG [1:44 AM]: Now Im Not Saying i want a ROSE BED full of Daisys and POPPYS I just want you to post the truth ......ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID TO WHO AND WHY .....And also what you have posted ABOUT OTHER PEEPS.....Because if you Wont....THEN I SURE THE HECK WILL
Old 04-29-2004, 02:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down Ok How Abaout This One!

Lets See Where You Admit To Lying To Me And Everyone Else About Shipping To Tom For Months!

And Then Tell Me The Truth After The Totally Made Up BS Story which went on and on like the lie about shipping unruely's frame and then the part about it coming back with rts on it and having to be re shipped again i think just because you totally ruined a rare #1 of 6 frames being custom done by rc-guy had alot to do with all that because you really coudnt bring yourself to face his reaction since he was going out of his scull and ready to fly to the other side of the country after six months to come get it himself he was so freaked out about it all and you told me to lie to him for you too what a scumbag you truely are!

And Then Totally Lie And Screw Tom Over And Then Say Well It's Out Of My Hands Now It's All Been Shipped The Same Time You Were Screwing Unruely And Others Is Totally Unbelievable And You Wonder Why Everybodies Mad At You And Why You Have To Come Up With All This BS!!!

And As You Like To Say Here You Go Peeps!!! And I Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you Know what Marty.....I havent Slept very Well Since the phone Hasnt Rung.....in the last 9 days .....its Strangely Quiet.....Now you want PRIVY info.....I know you are getting your truck from GTRCMANFORROCKS.......And i Dont care Whether you get it or not.........Infact Im Kinda glad you are....But I can say this Much.....When you decided to Pull the same BS that TOM d3ecided to Pull with Me i Didnt Feel LIKE finishing anydeals with you or TOM after the 15th ......especially after Putting up with the Flak that TOM Went through and how did he repay me....He cost me MORE then You could Possibly Imagine.....JUST What In the HELL do you Think My Life is like......do you think i have Money Comming out my Ass....No It Doesnt...and for tom to Drop My case with MASEEh Like he DID .......is the reason why i DROPPED From RCMX...as i had My suspicions about TOM and that He was Gonna do that .......thats WHY I DIDNT SHIP toms BOX to HIM .....Because I Knew he would do that as He Did it to me Once before......NOW that PC from MASEEH was My MOTHERS XMAS GIFT.....And everyday SHE asks me Where Her XMAS gift IS ......you See if you remember correctly it was you that TOLD her Last DECEMBER that it was You and TOM that Were Dealing with MASEEH on this ORDEAL .......So i have this to say to you Marty......THANMKS for NOTHING
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda gives me a sick feeling to see you lied to me, tom, unruely and all the other good people at RCMX and elsewhere that trusted you and tried to back you in your deals for months and months you sick twisted loser!

So.. i set it up with you again then you go to GTRCMANFORROCKS and totally change the deal again with another loser excuse but without even telling me!

And... i'm supposed to what trust that you wont screw it up send it to him and then he's gonna be responsible for it to me and you wash your hands of it and walk away clean nope i wanted it from you and you had my money and the oppertunity to ship to me and instead you send my money to tom right away and then claim you dont have enough and try to change the deal and ship to GTRCMANFORROCKS hmmm.... looks a little supicious to me!

Looks as if he would have got it not to forget he would have to double ship since he would have been trading to you and shipping to you and then have to turn around be responsible for whatever came in the box and ship to me!

Kinda makes you look like the liar and thief you are dont you think!

Marty

Last edited by madmarty45; 04-29-2004 at 02:43 AM.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:34 AM
Tech Adept

Default There We go MARTY....

Now Didnt that Feel better.....ITs funny though you Know/////

I Didnt LIE to you.....And i Didnt lie to UNRULEY either....if So POST PROOF OF IT...Yes i admitted lying to TOM.....NOW Do Me a favor...Who is it TOLD....Well if you look in your Post....you will see It WAS YOU....HELLO? SO YES I ADMITTED TO TELLING YOU.....and TOM came back on me for that one as well....NEXT GRIPE?
Old 04-29-2004, 02:38 AM
Tech Adept

Default And ALONg with the post THAT I SENT HIM AND YOU...

What was you said to me ABOUT TOM......
And I QUOTE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HE WANTS THIS DEAL BETWEEN MASEEH AND YOU TO BE OVER..... but it has gone on since October and it is now December...and I tell you Jeff he is About reeady to DROP this whole ORDEAL between you and MASEEH and Wash his Hands of the deal?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that Is Why he Hasnt replied to you on the subject jeff!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh GEE MARTY that Really makes me want to Run Out and Ship a box to Someone that hasn't Traded Me anything for the Stuff i was to send him.....Let Alone HOW I CAN BACK TOM For all of the Slander and BAD wrap that CLODTALK can put out there....about HIM ....and RCJIMS....and JUST RC....But when i need backing......on Something that Effects me....TOM Is Willing to Make it all go away because he doesnt want to TARNISH his NEW Screen NAME....Oh And Because ....he doesnt want it to look bad for HIS forum
..Ohhh Yes People I have all info on File of this as well..........OH and MARTY wasnt it you.....that asked me what DID I get out of the deal.....Well ge i get my Name painted onto one of TOM KNIGHTS BODYS

NEXT GRIPE?

Last edited by XR2PROBE; 04-29-2004 at 02:44 AM.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs down Your just a big bs artist!

You turn everything around to suit you and try to cover your lies and massive excuses that never end and then blame everyone else involved oh poor poor me!

It's a little thin and you just are a liar plain and simple so why keep cutting and pasting only what you want to well my guess to try and bolster lie after lie after lie!

You just finished in aim with me then fix it all to suit your needs well if i or anyone else cant even talk to you to try and resolve any of it because you'll just cut and paste your way to make it all look like jeff's the little victim over and over and over because you screwed so many decent people you probably cant live with it and dont want anyone to know so you can continue your charade as you call it and keep your garbage so called bissness going to keep screwing the next set of newbies to all your calculated BS!

Allright i've had and said enough for people to get the point hopefully!

I just am trying to save others the unreal ordeal's i and several others have suffered at the hands of mr jeff!

Of course he will have a line of recourse ready for everything and will bring out who ever he can convince to back him until they get the screws enough like i did and then they will stop too!

And then he will attack them also in this fashion just like he's doing to me right now!

And that is the way it works so on behalf of all the good rc people i hope i at least shed a little light on what kind of wierdo your dealing with here and i just hope no one else has to go through what i and all the others have had to some of them are afraid to speak out because of exactly this but me on the other hand i felt it was the right thing to do to let others know of this situation!

Marty
Old 04-29-2004, 03:24 AM
Tech Adept

Default Ok Marty....Calm Down

""""you just finished in aim with me then fix it all to suit your needs well if i or anyone else cant even talk to you to try and resolve any of it because you'll just cut and paste your way to make it all look like jeff's the little victim over and over and over because you screwed so many decent people you probably cant live with it and dont want anyone to know so you can continue your charade as you call it and keep your garbage so called bissness going to keep screwing the next set of newbies to all your calculated BS!"""""

Number one if...you Believe the ABOVE was Fabricated to the LIKE of me..i will Happily Send you the RCH.TEXT FORMAT MARTY as well as others out there...

Number 2 marty if Im So Bad,.....as you STATE it....Then WHERE is MY BAD TRADER FEEDBACK ON YOU?.....Or FOR THAT MATTER where have I POSTED BAD TRADER FEEDBACK on MARTIN UNRULEY...Or TOM KNIGHT AKA RC RODDER OR MADMARTY OR CKEEBLER?....Common Point the Finger.......The only reason why i havent is Because YOU Were The ONLY ONE that Was GOING AFTER ME.......TOM WASNT.....and i wasnt going after HIM.......Martin Wasnt and i wasnt GOING after HIM......CKEEBLER wasnt And I wasnt going after HIM.....IT WAS AND IS ALL YOU MARTY.......BUT the SECOND i leave RCMX....WOW LOOKY THERE EVERYBODY COMES OUT OF the Wood Work About me.....I Dont Know Marty......It seems Alittle to MUCH LIKE a COWINKYDINK to me.....

As for your POOR POOR ME attitude...Well the only BS i Smell is Comming from You......
I Mean Wasnt it you WHO was CRYING TO ME About How your a Survivor of 911....and it seems to me i GOT POed with you and Sent you an EMAIL Back that went along the Lines.....of......HOW DARE YOU SAY YOUR A SURVIVOR and USE that as a Reason to SEND BS WARS to me ......As i Saw it Every American here IS and SHOULD BE CALLED A SURVIVOR of 911.....And im Not the only person you have played that card With....as others have seen it as well

Now..........Im not Running this Poor Poor Me Attitude any more then you are....but if you want to go there Ill Oblige with you on that as well

now I dont Know If you are aware of RCH.TEXT there MARTY.....but I Will send you that IM .....just as soon as i Post here
==============================================
It's a little thin and you just are a liar plain and simple so why keep cutting and pasting only what you want to well my guess to try and bolster lie after lie after lie!
==============================================
How is What i TYPED BELOW a LIE?

IT WENT TO YOU...and YOU JUST POSTED IT......AND HOW COME YOU AREPOSTING ON YOUR OWN FORUM AS SOMEONE ELSE just to make it look like a better Forum...as addressed in the links below?......i mean Isnt that a LIE....And are you Saying that EVERYTHING I AM saying is a LIE or just the truths that you Say....arent and what i say IS?
Old 04-29-2004, 07:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Jeff, You owe me 15 bucks, mtr mounts, and a full 3 shoe clutch, as well as an apology,

I want nothing more to do with this, Just keep going about with your long essay's, All i know is I will never do a trade with you

By the way, I sent late because I had school and the flu at the same time, I told you numerous times my parents did not speak english so they could not ship it for me, But you insisted I was lying, And everytime you kept saying that you wanted to speak to my parents!!!!

And as for as ebay, Im over with that, I have sent everyone there items already, So focus on the deal you made with me.

And your little IFCC claims

Do what you need to do to Jeff

You are a low human being for what you just did.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.