jrxsMike03:horrible seller/trader

Old 02-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

jrxsMike--

It completely sucks that this clown left you a negative. He was hoping to intimidate you into trading back, good on you for sticking to your guns. Best bet would be to make a reply to the feedback with a link to this thread. Just title the reply "Obvious Nutjob", this thread pretty much spells it out.

You and I have never dealt but I'd trade with you in a minute were you to have what I need and vice-versa.

Maybe contact Marcos--this is so painfully obvious a case of buyer's remorse and bogus feedback. Maybe he'll at least change the feedback to a neutral for you.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by maxair45
How is you getting scammed my problem? I've owned an ipod video for a year and a half and it looks better than my nano that i've had for a week. Time doesn't mean anything, what you do with it matters.
It matters every bit (and maybe more) than your REAL issue with this which was that your ex already bought Junior a similar unit. Apparently THAT is his problem?
Old 02-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default rx

Oh yeah and I still don't have the receiver Will I ever get it? who knows
Old 02-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
jrxsMike--

It completely sucks that this clown left you a negative. He was hoping to intimidate you into trading back, good on you for sticking to your guns. Best bet would be to make a reply to the feedback with a link to this thread. Just title the reply "Obvious Nutjob", this thread pretty much spells it out.

You and I have never dealt but I'd trade with you in a minute were you to have what I need and vice-versa.

Maybe contact Marcos--this is so painfully obvious a case of buyer's remorse and bogus feedback. Maybe he'll at least change the feedback to a neutral for you.
Again shows that all these threads just resort to name calling. Glad i'm done with rc so I can be done with this site. Good riddance
Old 02-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jrxsMike03
Oh yeah and I still don't have the receiver Will I ever get it? who knows
Yup arguing over a receiver thats right next to me...yea your instinct is spot on
Old 02-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

You started all this crap and you never even mailed his RX? WTF kind of tool are you anyway? Send him back his iTouch and walk away. My lord....it takes all kinds around here....and you had the balls to call him a scammer in the feedback you left? Do you even know the definition of a scammer?

I feel for you jxrs....I really do man....this guy is a tool.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MotoGod
You started all this crap and you never even mailed his RX? WTF kind of tool are you anyway? Send him back his iTouch and walk away. My lord....it takes all kinds around here....and you had the balls to call him a scammer in the feedback you left? Do you even know the definition of a scammer?

I feel for you jxrs....I really do man....this guy is a tool.
Obviously you can tell sarcasm in a conversation.....
Old 02-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Tech Champion

Again shows that all these threads just resort to name calling. Glad i'm done with rc so I can be done with this site. Good riddance
Hmm...

Look at Mr. High Horse here. Gets his panties in a bunch 'cause someone was "name calling". I just went back and checked the feedback you left jrxsMike. Looks to me like you were engaged in some name-calling yourself.

Go grab a dictionary...look up "irony". Might even find a pic of yourself there.

Oh, and thank goodness you're done with RC and this site. As they say, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Addict

Hmm...

Look at Mr. High Horse here. Gets his panties in a bunch 'cause someone was "name calling". I just went back and checked the feedback you left jrxsMike. Looks to me like you were engaged in some name-calling yourself.

Go grab a dictionary...look up "irony". Might even find a pic of yourself there.

Oh, and thank goodness you're done with RC and this site. As they say, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
....the stupidity in that post doesn't even deserve an explanation. Good bye and good riddance Karma's a bitch
Old 02-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Maxair just send his ipod touch back because you apparently never sent the receiver. You are just a horrible trader and I would never deal with you. This is complete buyer's remorse because if there were scratches you would of said it first not some lame excuse of your ex buying him one. fyi go to the police in his town cause they wont do shit since it was a a trade and b under 500 so good luck with that.

In all you are now turning into a scammer so send his ipod touch or receiver and lets all call it a day.

Hope you get the receiver jrxsmike
Old 02-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Champion

....the stupidity in that post
Yet more irony.

Go figure.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Obviously you can tell sarcasm in a conversation.....
Old 02-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

WOW, Mike that sucks.
I have dealt with Mike on several occasions and each one gets better, and for you maxair45 Karma will get you.
Hope a mod can fix that feed back, cause you are an asset to this forum.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Here's a bulletin...no seller gives a rat's rearmost orifice if your cousin/brother/sister/uncle who you bought WHATEVER for already got one so you don't want it anymore. That's buyer's remorse and not the seller's problem. Period. Now if he claimed it was in perfect condition yadda yadda yadda that's another matter, but in my experience you can't help but get "scratches" in the face of touch-screens unless you buy the cling vinyl protectors.

Go ahead and show us his description of the item and pictures of what you received. If it really is clearly not what was described that's unfortunate, but the fact you keep hammering on the fact that your relative already got one while you waited makes it sound like you're expecting folks to jump through your hoops because of your buyer's remorse.
+1