Wiki Posts
Search

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by $Tmoney$
You got a smoking deal. On that whole package one set of tires isnt gunna kill you
Thats not the point dude...... if I buy something everything must be there that I bought. Wheels are important as is a shock. Its the point that he and others bought stuff and did not receive everything they paid for.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:36 AM
JSY
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

You got a smoking deal. On that whole package one set of tires isnt gunna kill you
You buy a car from a dealer and they agree to throw in an extra set of tires. When you take delivery of the vehicle...tires are not there. Salesperson says"You got a smoking deal. On that whole package one set of tires isnt gunna kill you.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

whatever is agreed apon should be there for sure.Good deal or not
Old 02-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Thumbs down

It's this line of thinking makes loosers scam. I specifically asked if wheels were included. He said yes. Do you want to see the PM? After I complained he said he was sending some (not the ones described, mind you). Do you want to see that PM? This just makes him a liar and he doesn't care because he's done. You backing him makes you look less than honest too. Doesn't matter how good the deal. BTW you want to buy something from me? It's a smokin deal. And I'll even send most of it.......

Some people!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

If people have any brains at all, they would never buy another thing from you.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 AM
Suspended

I PMd this guy. He returns calling me a pu$$y for starting this thread. While his friend tells me he's sending tires, then runs and hides.

MAN the underage need to stay off the internet.

Thanks for ruining my experience at RCTECH LOSER.

Now, how do I delete my account. Oh wait, first I should burn soneone........................................... ........
Old 02-09-2010, 06:07 AM
Tech Elite

I dont understand people these days this same kid $t$ is trying to trade something some one trade him a sc10 for what he has but dont send the rear diff..... lol I hope you do get your wheels and hope the other guy gets his stuff as well.

Don't completely give up on this forum I have been through worst already being accused of being someone I wasn't. But since then have bought a few more things and so far so good but waiting on my 5.5r .........
Old 02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cadimman
I PMd this guy. He returns calling me a pu$$y for starting this thread. While his friend tells me he's sending tires, then runs and hides.

MAN the underage need to stay off the internet.

Thanks for ruining my experience at RCTECH LOSER.

Now, how do I delete my account. Oh wait, first I should burn soneone........................................... ........
ygpm
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Suspended

He is done with rc completely guys deleted his account and moved on with life he has more important stiff going on in his life right now and didnt have time for rc anymore
Well the cowardly lying snake is done. Chalk up the loss. A really good deal today has made me reconsider this forum. I know MOST of the people are good, it's just losers like $Tmoney$ really put a damper on things.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah I know how you feel about the forum. I like it a lot and talked to some nice people on here but still gotta be careful. Glad you stayed with this site and scored another deal.