Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Theslowguy = SCAMMER

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Not sure why there is all this bandwagon jumping against the original poster but let's review the facts...

MDSlash72 paid Theslowguy $X (doesnt matter if it's $35 or $350) for an item.
Theslowguy says he sent it out but didn't get tracking or delivery confirmation.
MDSlash72 doesnt receive the item.
Theslowguy says he sent out a Money Order to repay MDSlash72 from the same place and still didn't get tracking or delivery confirmation.
MDSlash 72 doesnt receive the MO.
MDSlash72 gives Theslowguy negative feedback.

Tell me which one of these things is wrong and I will rethink my position.

As for this

"The standard for business on the Internet is this. You pay me for an item. I ship the said item. End of my responsibility. Period. I can't be responsible for what USPS, or the UPS store does."

Wrong. If I sell something and say price paid includes shipping it is my responsiblility to ensure it gets there. If I show tracking or delivery confirmation then my end of the deal is done (assuming the item is as described), if I am paying for shipping and I can't prove it was shipped or delivered then it is on me, otherwise anyone could say they shipped it even if they didnt.

Just because Theslowguy may have friends on here doesnt mean he didnt mess up by not getting tracking or delivery confirmation and then going to the same place and making the same mistake. Nice to see the matter has finally been cleared up but it should have been cleared up before and who knows if it would have been cleared up had this feedback not been posted.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

From what I hear the guy is still freaking out.........
Old 01-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by mauromj
Alright Mr. Polis, heres $35 for you bro. Joe had talked to me about this whole deal and he really lucked out. Lost alot of money to you over this whole deal but you know what?.... hes the actual man and made it right for you. Joe would never screw anyone over on a little 35 dollar reciever. Ive known him long enough to know what he would and wouldnt do and this is something he diffently would NOT do. Either the post office lost both items, or you recieved them not saying anything. I would try and cancel that claim you made with him asap. We could not even send the money off his account since you locked it up. Heres a copy of the transaction................

Whoever you are you have you $35 back.

I am ONLY dealing with Theslowguy.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Old 01-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

This guy will be screwed if he cashes the money order. If it is cashed it will be a federal offence.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

+1 Feedback should be fixed.
+2 I agree!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by MDslash72
I paid for the receiver on 12-17-09
Shipped on the 21st. So I didn't slack to bad.

MD slash just called me making all kinds of threats and demands. I let myself be intimidated to the point of the A-main shakes and damn near tears. I've done everything in my power to make this all be done. Everything that's popped into my head, including dishing out more money.

He hung up when I started yelling out of frustration. He called from a blocked number so I cannot call back. He said he was going to refund Maruo's money and still believes I sent neither one because my UPS store receipt doesn't have a zip code or his address. I damn near told him my life story trying to convince him that I wouldn't lie to him.

I don't think he wants the money It's more trying to attack me I guess now. You win man. You shut me down. Please just leave my life.

I'm done. I don't need feedback because I'm done with dealing on here now.

-Joe

-Joe
Old 01-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

From what I hear the guy is still freaking out.........

Did you talk to me? No you didn't.

Do I believe the package may have been lost, it could have. Do I think the MO was also lost in the mail? NO I don't!!!

I have shipped and received well over 300+ packages with 0 problems!!

SHOW me PROOF it was mailed to my address or Zip code and show me a receipt for the MO that was sent. Very simple to do and I still have not received either.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Theslowguy

MD slash just called me making all kinds of threats and demands. I let myself be intimidated to the point of the A-main shakes and damn near tears. I've done everything in my power to make this all be done. Everything that's popped into my head, including dishing out more money.

He hung up when I started yelling out of frustration. He called from a blocked number so I cannot call back. He said he was going to refund Maruo's money and still believes I sent neither one because my UPS store receipt doesn't have a zip code or his address. I damn near told him my life story trying to convince him that I wouldn't lie to him.

I don't think he wants the money It's more trying to attack me I guess now. You win man. You shut me down. Please just leave my life.

-Joe

-Joe

#1 My cell battery died and if think a threat is when I tell you to remove my personal information from the net, you need to grow up dude.

I will let PayPal take care of the issue and if you notice I didn't post anything personal about you.

So have a nice life!!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Joe dont let this guy get to you. He is the type of person that makes rctech bad for us all.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by traper285
Joe dont let this guy get to you. He is the type of person that makes rctech bad for us all.
and once again agree.....
Old 01-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Theslowguy

-Joe

-Joe
Do you have proof you sent either the item or the money order? If not, then it is on you. Paypal will request the same thing and if you cant produce your account will be on hold until the $35 is returned. If you did sent it out think of it as a lesson for the future, if you didnt you got what was coming to you. Some may believe you sent it, but just like the original poster I dont know you and unless you can show tracking or delivery confirmation I wouldnt believe you either.

Feedback is justified.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by traper285

So did Joe show you proof of the Rx or Mo being shipped/mailed?
Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

BTW, lets not forget this was my 9 year old sons money, he saved up to buy this rx for his RC truck.

Pretty cool huh!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
Not sure why there is all this bandwagon jumping against the original poster but let's review the facts...

MDSlash72 paid Theslowguy $X (doesnt matter if it's $35 or $350) for an item.
Theslowguy says he sent it out but didn't get tracking or delivery confirmation.
MDSlash72 doesnt receive the item.
Theslowguy says he sent out a Money Order to repay MDSlash72 from the same place and still didn't get tracking or delivery confirmation.
MDSlash 72 doesnt receive the MO.
MDSlash72 gives Theslowguy negative feedback.

Tell me which one of these things is wrong and I will rethink my position.

As for this

"The standard for business on the Internet is this. You pay me for an item. I ship the said item. End of my responsibility. Period. I can't be responsible for what USPS, or the UPS store does."

Wrong. If I sell something and say price paid includes shipping it is my responsiblility to ensure it gets there. If I show tracking or delivery confirmation then my end of the deal is done (assuming the item is as described), if I am paying for shipping and I can't prove it was shipped or delivered then it is on me, otherwise anyone could say they shipped it even if they didnt.

Just because Theslowguy may have friends on here doesnt mean he didnt mess up by not getting tracking or delivery confirmation and then going to the same place and making the same mistake. Nice to see the matter has finally been cleared up but it should have been cleared up before and who knows if it would have been cleared up had this feedback not been posted.
I did mess up, big time. The turd clerk at the store sent one Priority (like I asked for both) And sent MD's First class apparently. I'm still looking for my MO stub and original receipt. Here the printout the same clerk gave me when I went to file for the insurance I thought I had.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.