Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Opinions Needed-Paid for Titanium and Got Aluminum >

Opinions Needed-Paid for Titanium and Got Aluminum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Opinions Needed-Paid for Titanium and Got Aluminum

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default Opinions Needed-Paid for Titanium and Got Aluminum

Hello,

I purchased a used truck on this site and the seller stated that it would come with some titanium upgrade parts but it turns out that it was actually aluminum.

Also, stated that it would come with a incomplete spare set of CVD's

Received the package without the CVD's and the seller now is telling me that he thought they were titanium and I should get over it because I got a good deal.

What should my next step be? Thanks.

Last edited by just_now; 01-06-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: wanted to say titanium
Old 01-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

what kind of parts was it?
Old 01-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Considering you did receive the truck and the deal was done outside of ebay,paypal isn't gonna do anything for you.If you have tried to resolve the issue with the seller and he doesn't want to make it right,sounds like the only thing you have left to do is give him the appropriate feedback.That may make him think twice about resolving the issue since he sold an item that was not accurately described.

Good luck.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

post his name here so we can see who he is. then leave a NEGATIVE for him. this will teach him not to lie and not to sell something HE does not have to make the sell. negative him do not reel bad about it either.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default feed back

Originally Posted by Graphite07
post his name here so we can see who he is. then leave a NEGATIVE for him. this will teach him not to lie and not to sell something HE does not have to make the sell. negative him do not reel bad about it either.
i had delt with him on ebay a few times the only problem is he buys alot of stuff on ebay and uses the peoples discription with his name so alot of it he goes by what they say and doesnt really know what he is selling so if he gets screwed the next guy gets scewed if he doesnt know what he is looking at i bought a new center diff for a losi for 7.00 dollars he shipped me a new smart diff instead otherwise the deals were so so hope this helps