Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't Deal Wtih Tech_Muggz

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 11:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs down Don't Deal Wtih Tech_Muggz

Nobody deal with Tech_Muggz. I made a trade with him about a month and a half ago. I traded him my spyder shutter paintball gun, and accessories for his HPI Nitro RS4-3. When I received his package, I was less than satisfied when I see that the chassis has been dremmeled, along with other parts on the car. I asked him if anything was broken before we traded, and he said no, and when I recieved the car, two of the four body posts were broken in half, and one was missing the sleeve that went over it. The fuel he sent me was no good, the glow ignitor battery meter did not work, and the tip was broken of the antenna on the remote. I asked for a BMW M-3 body, and I was sent a Mercedes Benz body. There were also no body clips, the motor was only secured with two screws, and there were other screws and pins missing on the body, including the one that secures the cover for the receiver. He agreed to send some body clips, body posts, and motor mount screws. After a couple weeks after not receiving the parts, I e-mailed him asking him what was going on. It took me several days of trying to contact him, before he finally answered me. He said he sent the stuff, and he had no idea what was going on, but he would go to the post office and check. He said it would take to long to figure out what was up with the parts, so he said he would send the parts again. It has now been 2 weeks and a day since he said he sent the stuff again. He said it was sent at 4:50 p.m. on Feb. 19. I have not seen the package, and I have tried to contact him, but I am being ignored .

Needless to say after all this that I will never deal with Tech_Muggz again, and I strongly discourage anyone form dealing with him, unless you are sure that he will send everything. If he doesn't send everything, you better be ready to wait a couple months to get the stuff. . If for some reason, I receive the stuff, I will retract the statement, but I don't think I will ever see the stuff.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Tech Regular

I also delt with Tech_Mugzz and it took him 2 months to ship me the parts he forgot.

I agree 100% with racer01.
Old 03-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

One Hundred % right ,,,,,,,,,,you do have a E-mail ,,,,I screwed some stuff up BUT have threw a few things for ya ,,,,,and the same thing for Bubba ,,,,,,he knows who he is ,,,,,I prop should not be trading if I dont have time to take care of things like everyone else I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart ,,,,,,,But it is all being handle and like I said with a little more ,,,,,
Old 03-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

I did not get too UPS today ,,,,,IM sorry ITs 8:53 EST and I just got home and its only a 20 minute drive from the Subdivsion but I will take off for lunch tommorow and get it out ,,,,
Old 03-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

True
Old 03-09-2004, 03:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Tech_Muggz is a great trader!

I traded my ICON paintball gun for his T-maxx, It came in the way he told me. Replys quick and he shipped three day.

I don't know why your bad mouthing him?

P.S. hows the Icon working out for u Tech_Muggz?
Old 03-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally posted by Tech_Muggz
One Hundred % right ,,,,,,,,,,you do have a E-mail ,,,,I screwed some stuff up BUT have threw a few things for ya ,,,,,and the same thing for Bubba ,,,,,,he knows who he is ,,,,,I prop should not be trading if I dont have time to take care of things like everyone else I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart ,,,,,,,But it is all being handle and like I said with a little more ,,,,,
This is why rcdude.
Old 03-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by rcdude48
Tech_Muggz is a great trader!

I traded my ICON paintball gun for his T-maxx, It came in the way he told me. Replys quick and he shipped three day.

I don't know why your bad mouthing him?

P.S. hows the Icon working out for u Tech_Muggz?
ok, when I try to contact him he would ignore me and it would take days of bugging and constant e-mails and pm's until he would FINALLY contact me. He told me he was going to ship 2 day, and he shipped 4 day ground. Then when I told him I was going to ship 4 day ground, he got upset and was telling me how he spent $40 on 4 day ground shipping. That is bull, but if he did he got ripped off badly. So all of this and my above statement is why I am "bad mouthing him." There is 2 people that had bad experiences, so we are letting people know to watch out for him. If I get a package then I will let everyone know, but it is STILL ridiculous that I had to wait 2 months for a $10 package.
Old 03-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Tech_Muggz
I did not get too UPS today ,,,,,IM sorry ITs 8:53 EST and I just got home and its only a 20 minute drive from the Subdivsion but I will take off for lunch tommorow and get it out ,,,,
Well guys, I have not received a darn thing. I sent Tech_Muggz an e-mail asking for the tracking number and asking where my package was. He will not reply. Everytime he is online on msn I try and talk to him, and he just signs off. I sent him a more stern e-mail today so I better be receiving my stuff. I am sick of waiting for stuff that should have been included anyway.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

usps

0303 1910 0000 7956 9940
Old 03-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Heres tracking number ,,,,and by the way ,,,if you remeber talking to me before when we were making the deal you would remeber my crappy wireless router kept kicking my messnager off line ,,,,so when I turn my computer on it signs on BY ITSSELF and then in a few minutes is signed off and I dont even realize it ,,,,but theres your tracking number ,,,,I will say this I have not disagreed with anything you have said BUT DO REMEBER you are the one that back out of this in the beginning cause you " Had the Gun Sold" in the middle of the deal then come back like a week later wanting to trade again after I told three or four folks it was being traded But anyway ,,,,like i said theres you tracking number and as I said I thru in a new pack of Mugen 6 Turbo Plugs for the wait ,,,,,
Old 03-16-2004, 05:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

BTW before you start threating with FRAUD you udstand what it means ,,,,,,,thanks ,,,,,,:-)
Old 03-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

There is no record of that item. Did you mail recently, like today?
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdat...243.d2w/output

Here is the definition of fraud: 1. A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain. 2. A piece of trickery; a swindle. 3. One who defrauds; a cheat.
So yeah, There is the definition of fraud from the NEW COLLEGE DICTIONARY. I think all three fit.
Old 03-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yes it was maild @ like 3:10 today ,,,,,,,Well if you think that this is fauld please go right ahead and file it ,,,,,,,,,,,the parts were 5.30 cents ,,,,,,,and I GAVE a pack of 20 Dollar Glow Plugs ,,,so PLEASE FILE it as Internet Fraud and Mail Fraud,,,,,,,,,Please Let me know whwen you get it I sent it 2 Day Priorty
Old 03-18-2004, 01:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey, I tracked the package and it said that it was sent, so thank you for sending the stuff this time like you said you would. I think you could understand why I was angry. So thanks again for sending the stuff, and I will let everyone know if I get the stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.